Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Good Electronics are hard to find in Nigeria.. Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Electronics are hard to find in Nigeria.. Why? (827 Views)

Trying Hard To Meet Family's Needs? Find Financial Freedom Here / Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" / Laziness That Is Hard To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Electronics are hard to find in Nigeria.. Why? by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
First of all,this thread is a question and an educative one(just read comments)

I live in ogun state and frankly getting quality electronic appliances in this state is a major challenge,especially a good one.

It is either you get one with really bad quality or other times you get "fufu"( what people on the street call a device that works at the point of purchase but wouldn't work after getting home). And that's the most hilarious and it also happens in Lagos too

The worst part is getting a reliable after sales service center in Abeokuta,and really Abeokuta is developing so I think all these things shouldn't be hard to find.

It is really tiring to have to travel all the way to lagos to get my faulty electronics fixed so most times you get discouraged and just go for another fake product entirely.

Maybe I am jumping into conclusion here, this is why I want Nairalanders to inform me if there is any available and reliable electronics store in Ogun state, Abeokuta to be precise with a responsive after sales service point to follow and keep up with .

And How Do I Identify A Good Electronic/Home Appliance.Please Help
Re: Good Electronics are hard to find in Nigeria.. Why? by BrownShawty(f): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Abeokuta??to get answers this post gatto be on FP lalasticlala obinoscopy ishilove help a Nairalander,thanks in advance..have a nice. weekend too
Re: Good Electronics are hard to find in Nigeria.. Why? by BrownShawty(f): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Super mods oh Dominique ishilove obinoscopy lalasticlala help a Nairalander..
Re: Good Electronics are hard to find in Nigeria.. Why? by StPete: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
Foolish people
Re: Good Electronics are hard to find in Nigeria.. Why? by thatbiggirl: 12:01am On Jun 19, 2016
But those Syinix blenders are really cheap and affordable
Re: Good Electronics are hard to find in Nigeria.. Why? by thatbiggirl: 12:13am On Jun 19, 2016
You can always trust those syinix guys for quality products, home appliances to be specific
Re: Good Electronics are hard to find in Nigeria.. Why? by thatbiggirl: 12:16am On Jun 19, 2016
Check out this 3Chub in Abeokuta and enjoy quality home appliances, check out some pics

Re: Good Electronics are hard to find in Nigeria.. Why? by StPete: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2016
Nonsense post! angry

This is a form of useless advert from the OP and his cohorts. U deserve to be banned!

(1) (Reply)

What Can She Do? / Should Wayward Wives Be Prosecuted By Law? / Where All Nigerian Males Beaten By Their Fathers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.