Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

How To Recover Deleted Files From Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Deleted Files From Android (1281 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android / How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Deleted Files From Android by paularo: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
It's been a while since i posted guys, i'm really sorry and i am here to promise you that it would never happen again. Today, i'm here with another android guide or tutorial which would kick start the series of data recovery right here within NairaTips. We would be looking into how to recover deleted files from android, which i feel is a very useful guide or tutorial because it equips you with a very useful ICT Skill which is data recovery.

how to recover deleted files from android

Data recovery according to the NairaTips, is a way of getting back your lost files. Data can also be called "Files" and it's either music, pictures, videos, documents, contacts, research, settings and so on. Data is something that can become very precious because it's something we depend on, we sometimes create our own data but most of the time, we download said data off the internet or from a friend or acquaintance. What is important here is the crucial part data has to play in our every day activities.

Now, imagine you lost all your data/files in your android phone or tablet, it can be something of great sadness and madness because of the importance and usefulness of those lost data or files. Normally, in the past we would just mourn our lost data and move on but now times have changed we can actually and in reality recover our lost data or files. It's not something new but it's new to my blog, so bear with me if i sound like someone who just made a ground breaking discovery.

Android Data Recovery

This is the software we are going to use to get back our lost or deleted files from within our android phone or tablet. This software is capable of recovering the following items -

Contacts
Videos
Documents - MS Word documents, PDFs, Power Point documents etc
Audio - Music
WhatsApp Contents - Photos, Messages, Audio Messages, Videos
Call History
Requirements

What do i need to be able to get the files or data i lost or deleted by mistake on my android device?

A Computer - Windows or MAC
A Recovery Software - Android Data Recovery
Android Phone or Tablet - Works for both rooted and unrooted android devices
You need to enable Debugging mode within your android device - How To Enable USB Debugging Mode on Android
System Requirements

system requirements

This is for the recovery software, your computer needs to have exactly or more that the required specifications before the software will work well.

Windows 10/8.1/7/Vista/XP
CPU: 1.0 Ghz (32Bit or 64Bit)
RAM: 512MB (1GB or more Recommended)
Hard Disk: Free Space of more than 1GB
How to Recover Deleted Files from Android

This can be done in 3 simple steps. Connect - Scan - Recover

Recover Deleted Files from Android

But let me explain in full...

Download and Install Android Data Recovery on your computer
Run the recovery software
android recovery 1

Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone or tablet. Learn how to here
Connect your Android phone or tablet via USB Cable
Choose what type of file you want to recover
android recovery 2

Start Scanning for Lost/Deleted files
android recovery 3

Preview and Select what you want to recover
android recovery 4

Additionally, Back up your files to prevent more data loss. Read my guide on Android Backup
For More Recovery Tips, Visit RecoveryAndroid

recovery android
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Android by kingDELE(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Confamento
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Android by michershall: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2016
Have you ever met the problem about losing your files on your phone suddenly? I have once lost my contacts and messages on my Samsung Galaxy S3, and I get all them back with the help of an Android Data Recovery tool.

The Android Data Recovery program will assist you to recover not only SMS text messages , but also recover deleted photos from samsung galaxy and videos and contacts from Android phone or tablet. Which help safeguard your phone, set it up for easy recovery when it gets lost, and prevent your data from falling into the wrong hands.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files From Android by ddee897: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
Two days ago, my computer virus affected due to such reason lost few important data automatically and I don't know way, I feel very hopeless, so I try to search in Google to find a way to find the files back, thank god, I found one, it help me recover all lost data freely, so I share the solution, read this http://www.cleverfiles.com/memory-card-data-recovery.html

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Dteck50 Officially Announced: Snapdragon 617 Fhd Android 6.0 Marshmal / Cracked Screen Of Silex X1 / Gionee (super Selfie Super Battery) Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.