Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Is Cold Room Business A Profitable Business ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Cold Room Business A Profitable Business ? (2895 Views)

3 Ways To Identify A Profitable Business And Maximize Profit / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cold Room Business A Profitable Business ? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Good day,

With these mass sack looming I am compelled to start thinking of viable businesses.

I came up with the cold room business.

A business that stores fish and frozen foods and supplies retailers.

Please if you have tried these kind of business what are the things to look out for ?

Thanks.
Re: Is Cold Room Business A Profitable Business ? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
With dollar at 360, PMS at 145 And reduced spending by Nigerians, it won't hurt to due a diligent market survey and feasibility study, don't rely on anyone's hearsay.
Re: Is Cold Room Business A Profitable Business ? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
With dollar at 360, PMS at 145 And reduced spending by Nigerians, it won't hurt to due a diligent market survey and feasibility study, don't rely on anyone's hearsay.
Thanks for your time but frozen foods are the staple food for the masses.

The demand escially for frozen fish far out weigh the supply...

And i intend to use diesel powered gen.
Re: Is Cold Room Business A Profitable Business ? by aloeman15(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
The first reply was right.
More and more sacked staff means less and less money-
Especially for high cost items.
Your start up costs might work against you.
Remember, these items are mainly imported. Also, fuel costs will soon increase.
Many people have already cut down their meat consumption.
So do your due diligence. Write up a business plan. Go to your chamber of commerce for advice before you commit your capital.
Guitarlife:
Thanks for your time but frozen foods are the staple food for the masses.

The demand escially for frozen fish far out weigh the supply...

And i intend to use diesel powered gen.
Re: Is Cold Room Business A Profitable Business ? by ThundrCork(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Guitarlife:
Good day,

With these mass sack looming I am compelled to start thinking of viable businesses.

I came up with the cold room business.

A business that stores fish and frozen foods and supplies retailers.

Please if you have tried these kind of business what are the things to look out for ?

Thanks.

It depends on your source of electric power.

With the current tariff and cost of fuel, it will be difficult to make profit. If you decide to power your cold room with solar, it will be very expensive but favourable in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Is Cold Room Business A Profitable Business ? by joeyreports: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2020
Cold room business can very rewarding when you as an entreprenuer do your home work preperly..

(1) (Reply)

Is Your PLAN B Failing? Consider This Telecommunication Business / Invest In First African Cryptocurrency,CryptogeneToken (CGT) ICO / Charles Aladesiun Is A Scammer! Http://charllyinvestment..com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.