Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Nigerian Students Could Not Break This Riddle - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students Could Not Break This Riddle (920 Views)

Apply For NIIT Nigeria Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2018 / Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Students Could Not Break This Riddle by Hardeysolution(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Anyone with answer?

You have money with you and you are about to travel. You do not have anyone you trust except a blind man. So you gave the money to him. Before you came back, he has become deaf. How will you collect your money

#HardToBreak
Re: Nigerian Students Could Not Break This Riddle by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
hmm
Re: Nigerian Students Could Not Break This Riddle by DrRasheed: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
Brutalise him barbarically,,, 2 sec wl be much 4 him to explain
Re: Nigerian Students Could Not Break This Riddle by profftrojahn: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hardeysolution:
Anyone with answer?

You have money with you and you are about to travel. You do not have anyone you trust except a blind man. So you gave the money to him. Before you came back, he has become deaf. How will you collect your money

#HardToBreak
simple since he is now only deaf....then he is not blind anymore so you can write what you want in a note for him to see
Re: Nigerian Students Could Not Break This Riddle by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
profftrojahn:
simple since he is now only deaf....then he is not blind anymore so you can write what you want in a note for him to see

where in the question did you see his blindness being substitute for deafness?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Could Not Break This Riddle by stigmond(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
i go bring money 4rm my pocket, put am 4 him nose mke him smell, i go com use am touch him chest nd him hand, e go understand.
Re: Nigerian Students Could Not Break This Riddle by osesology(m): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Students Could Not Break This Riddle by Davbams(m): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
Let me offer 2 solutions.

1. Since the person can still feel. I'll use my hand to guide his hand in writing "I want my money back" after i v used d same medium to introduce myself. I m sure nobody needs to open his eyes to know wat his hand is writing.

2. Or i'll use my finger to write what i want on his skin. I m sure he will b able to get each alphabet i m writing through his sense of "feel".

As such the person wil get my message.

I JUST MIGHT BE THE ONLY ONE WITH THE PERFECT ANSWER
Re: Nigerian Students Could Not Break This Riddle by Adeshiinaa(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
I will give him another money to keep and then stealthily follow him to where he would keep d money i just gave him and, then go back to collect my whole money(past and present) and if i see more money there i will be honest to take only what's mine

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Could Not Break This Riddle by darksuit(m): 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
kelvinreality:

Oyamilenu o xD
Re: Nigerian Students Could Not Break This Riddle by profftrojahn: 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
kelvinreality:

its a riddle.....riddles are like that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Could Not Break This Riddle by Hardeysolution(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2016
Some answers are just too funny.... More answers na.... Fp na... Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Students Could Not Break This Riddle by davbravo(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
I'll use braille(a tactile writing system used by people who are blind or visually impaired) to communicate with him....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) Post Graduates Scholarship Award Scheme / See The Shocking Maths Many People Failed In An Exam Hall (see Question) / Get These 4 Things Right And Life After Graduation Will Be Smooth For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.