Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" (44344 Views)

The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by danowena: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
The mention of Oga Mufutau's name is enough reason to take a seat here.

3 Likes

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by ahmedonia4real(m): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hajji more blessing Sir....

2 Likes

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Enda Sammy nothing do you my brother

2 Likes

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by allCopacetic: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
yh. It's absolutely ridiculous, i had the same altercation with them on my way in. was entering the estate when your guy was leaving. Its not really the amount the irks me, its the idea of constantly looking for opportunities to bleed builders or ppl connected to them dat annoys me, is it a crime to build in this city for petes sake
08089847820, I can't reply messages on it at the moment tho. Left the phone in a frnds car, should have it back by 2mrw.
EndiaSami:

Hahaha. Brother, no be me come in person o... I send person. He said the driver no gree pay gate fee 500 naira for wetin? For few plumbing items.. say the 500 much for the load

Give me your whatsapp control
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Laying of the encho pipe in conduit system is almost done

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
rotecch77:
Laying of the encho pipe in conduit system is almost done

I'm looking at all of these with glee. Have educative questions when I get home.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
Questions are welcome
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by esoorita: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
mufutau55:

Oga mi, nah "kobo-kobo" project o, but we thank God. Thx.

Hajji M.
Hajj Mufutau with Kobo-kobo 7 bedroom mansion. If it's Dollar-dollar, it would have been 20 bedroom mansion. More grease to your elbow sir and may the good Lord continue to bless you abundantly till you finish your project Insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by dalof2000: 12:25am On Jun 12, 2016
Hajji, You are well mouthed.... Nice project..
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 12, 2016
rotecch77:
Questions are welcome

Thank you, you're very gracious.

Referencing your attached picture:

1) Arrowed: What pipe is that on the floor? Is this a waste pipe? Was the german floor or suspended slab chiselled to fit it?

If so then I have a solution for what I've been loosing over.

2) Circle: The water pipes, are they hot and cold? If so can the fittings and pipe itself handle the hot water temperature? Normally, we use different color for hot water lines.

3) Custom: I'm planning to use what we call a home run system on my build. If I supply you with the manifold, do you think that you can run individual lines to each fitting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI6esC2bdjA

Thanks.

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 1:14am On Jun 12, 2016
esoorita:
Hajj Mufutau with Kobo-kobo 7 bedroom mansion. If it's Dollar-dollar, it would have been 20 bedroom mansion. More grease to your elbow sir and may the good Lord continue to bless you abundantly till you finish your project Insha Allah.

Oga mi patapata.. long time no see. Thanks for the prayers and plenty Amen to them.
if nah dollar-dollar project, you know say I don arrive be that o.smiley We thank God sha. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 1:17am On Jun 12, 2016
dalof2000:
Hajji, You are well mouthed.... Nice project..

Thank you sir.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 3:29am On Jun 12, 2016
@egunmogaji :the pipe on the floor is pvc pipe for waste water more so,part of the over site concrete (German floor) was perforated.in other to have medium height of finishing floor level
2)The pex pipe (encho ) is very suitable for both hot and cold water system, further more you can use any colour of the pipe (pex) for either cold or hot water line (red colour for hot line is just to indicate it from blue which is for cold water at times but generally you can use white colour for both) although here in Nigeria we normally use white of it Bcs other colours are not in Nigeria mkt.so it's not compulsory to use red or blue for the system.

3.yes we can run each water line individually to the manifold

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Onuokwu: 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Oga Hajji, Na you Biko!
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by sonety2k(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
congratulations Haji.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
More update on the way
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Covering of the pavorated area

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by KolaShangOne(m): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2016
mufutau55:

Oga Kola.. you know se things like kingship and chieftainship no go dey for me o. Settling disputes, Yes.
Peace is all I ever seek in life for me and others... Thanks for the well wishes.

Note: I go even feel sorry for myself if and when I move to Naija o... so much families and affairs.

Hajji M.

Hajji you already have the qualities to be King o..

LEADERSHIP- 100%
MONEY- 101%
GOODWILL- 100%
SETTLING DUSPUTES- 100%
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by topsy23: 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
KolaShangOne:

LEADERSHIP- 100%
MONEY- 101%
GOODWILL- 100%
SETTLING DUSPUTES- 100%

Yes confirmed!!!
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
KolaShangOne:

LEADERSHIP- 100%
MONEY- 101%
GOODWILL- 100%
SETTLING DUSPUTES- 100%

Somebody for tell Jonathan or Dasuki before them commot... I for don become one big Politician with all those qualities o.
Thank you very much for all the confidence...

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 6:07am On Jun 15, 2016
Plumbing piping stage 1 done, we are moving to the next stage of the project, watch out!
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Dominionng(m): 8:01am On Jun 16, 2016
Someone is late to class. See my Oga's 'kobo-kobo" edifice like APC's national secretariat!

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2016
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dominionng:
Someone is late to class. See my Oga's 'kobo-kobo" edifice like APC's national secretariat!

Thanks. Good thing they can't link me to Dasuki o. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ytechconst:
My Oga Mufutau. Big Congrats to you sir. May God strengthen your pocket to complete this project and also strenghten you financially to build more for your children to inherit for generations to come. And may you live long to enjoy the dwelling in sound health and sound mind. Nice one sir.

Thank you my Brother... and for all those stupid questions I asked and you always answer them. God bless.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Next stage of the "asabari fila" project is coming soon
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Sagewood: 5:18am On Jun 19, 2016
Great job Hajji. Nice design too.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 3:22am On Jun 21, 2016
Baba hajji that your security house can contains one nuclear family o ,
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 3:34am On Jun 21, 2016
Same is going on here with erotion controlling for a diaspora Nl client by Rotech
The roof here Will be flat roof design

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 3:41am On Jun 21, 2016
The project started about 4weeks ago ,tiling is our first deal here with the client follow by others work

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 3:48am On Jun 21, 2016
rotecch77:
Baba hajji that your security house can contains one nuclear family o ,

I want plenty Mallam family to live there ni o... The more people the more security... that is what EgunMogaji said o.
Thanks for those lovely job o.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 3:50am On Jun 21, 2016
Few of our tiling here before the construction started

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) / LIVE CCTV MONITORING ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE FOR HOMES AND BUSINESSES / No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.