Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,288 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project (6986 Views)

The Painting And Decorating Of A Sitting Room And A Master's Bedroom. / Discuss Kobo Kobo Works / Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
It is with great pleasure that I post the painted pictures of alhaji Mufutau's building here.
He has been a very great mentor, father figure and wonderful client of mine and this would be his second building I would supply.
Anybody that is regular on the property section knows of his immense contributions to the property section and his attention to details in the proper ways of doing things and most definitely interest in only the best stuffs.
My chairman has always been an advocate for encouraging and supporting local businesses and contents even though he has easy access to the best possible there is where he is domiciled.
Here are pictures from the site.

2 Likes

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
The interior paint is a matte silk.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by OtunbaLeXuS(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin
Nice job.

gbadexy:
It is with great pleasure that I post the painted pictures of alhaji Mufutau's building here.
He has been a very great mentor, father figure and wonderful client of mine and this would be his second building I would supply.
Anybody that is regular on the property section knows of his immense contributions to the property section and his attention to details in the proper ways of doing things and most definitely interest in only the best stuffs.
My chairman has always been an advocate for encouraging and supporting local businesses and contents even though he has easy access to the best possible there is where he is domiciled.
Here are pictures from the site.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
continuation...

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
OtunbaLeXuS:
grin
Nice job.

Thank you Sir!
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Make I come back later, come talk o. smiley

Back...
It has really being great pleasure using your paints and learning about paints from you. You are very helpful in selection of the paints and supervising the painting work.
This is the second building you are supplying for me and I have no regret with either supply. The quality and your quantity quotations are perfect.
For my other friends that I have recommended you, none have ever come back to me with negative feedback. They have all been happy about their paints... from West to East and North.
So I can wholeheartedly say, I will always feel comfortable in recommending your paints. More reason I am giving you full permission to showcase your paint, not really the house itself because mansion dey come soon o.

@Allcopacetic - here we come o, be on the look-out.

Hajji M.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
continuation...

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by KolaShangOne(m): 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Did you screed the internal walls too?
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
more...

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
KolaShangOne:
The wall was screeded with cement and pop. Although I only supplied the paints.

3 Likes

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
KolaShangOne:

Yes Sir. It was cement screeded with addition of POP and bonds.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
more...

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by KolaShangOne(m): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
mufutau55:

Yes Sir. It was cement screeded.

Hajji M.

That explains the extra smooth finish. Kobo-kobo but Hajj is using Silk finish grin

But then, any people complain about cracking after a while. Some people crack the walls a little before application to prevent this.

What we did recently was to increase the amount of top bond gum in the mixture especially for external walls. Hoping to see favourable outcome.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by twinskenny(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
did u just say kobokobo?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

nice job bro..
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
KolaShangOne:

That explains the extra smooth finish. Kobo-kobo but Hajj is using Silk finish grin

But then, any people complain about cracking after a while. Some people crack the walls a little before application to prevent this.

What we did recently was to increase the amount of top bond gum in the mixture especially for external walls. Hoping to see favourable outcome.

Haba! Compared to some build, nah kobo-kobo o.
The painter and Gbadexy actually treated the screeded wall with some bonds as you have explained. I forgot about what they call tbe process... unless I scrolled back in my Whatsapp.
But both Gbadexy and Painter thought-out everything carefully.
Thank you Sir.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
twinskenny:
did u just say kobokobo?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
nice job bro..

Not be you I dey follow... compared to those recent mansions we dey see here. Nah humour we go dey use nah. smiley
Ko si igberaga now.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
You may ask, why variation of colors especially for the bedrooms?
That is because all children and grand-children want their own color of choice, so we have to accomodate everyone of them.
Nah real family house o. smiley

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by motherfucker: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
Splendid. The exterior looks sleek. I love the thickness of the pop as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gbadexy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
KolaShangOne:

It's always better to include topbond binder in sufficient quantity to minimize cracking.
Although the walls shouldn't normally crack after it has dried. cracking is caused by rapid drying of the plaster un uniformly. including pva topbond among the binder slows the drying due to the alcohol in it.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by KolaShangOne(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
mufutau55:

Haba! Compared to some build, nah kobo-kobo o.
The painter and Gnadexy actually treated the screeded wall with some bonds as you have explained. I forgot about what they call tbe process... unless I scrolled back in my Whatsapp.
But both Gbadexy and Painter thought-out everything carefully.
Thank you Sir.

Hajji M.

No doubt at all sir.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by amanikondo: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
mufutau55:
Make I come back later, come talk o. smiley

Back...
It has really being great pleasure using your paints and learning about paints from you. You are very helpful in selection of the paints and supervising the painting work.
This is the second building you are supplying for me and I have no regret with either supply. The quality and your quantity quotations are perfect.
For my other friends that I have recommended you, none have ever come back to me with negative feedback. They have all been happy about their paints... from West to East and North.
So I can wholeheartedly say, I will always feel comfortable in recommending your paints.

Hajji M.
Hajji Mufu, eberu olohun. Is this Kobo kobo? Congrats.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
amanikondo:

Hajji Mufu, eberu olohun. Is this Kobo kobo? Congrats.

Oga mi, make we dey humor now. Make it no be like igberaga ni o. Nah small small snake dey climb tree o.

Hajji M.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by amanikondo: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
mufutau55:

Oga mi, make we dey humor now. Make it no be like igberaga ni o. Nah small small snake dey climb tree o.

Hajji M.

Congrats o. E no easy. What is next after this Hajji? Shile Shile (Shillings) ? grin grin grin

Also, thanks for being the good leader on the property forum.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by spyder880(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
Superb! I trust Gbadexy to always do a marvellous job. I especially love that room painting of silver over blue. So cool.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by twinskenny(m): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
mufutau55:

Not be you I dey follow... compared to those recent mansions we dey see here. Nah humour we go dey use nah. smiley
Ko si igberaga now.

Hajji M.

thats is a beautiful house sir.. more grease

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
twinskenny:

thats is a beautiful house sir.. more grease

Thank you very much Sir. I hope you remember say your handwork dey there too o.

Hajji M.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
amanikondo:

Congrats o. E no easy. What is next after this Hajji? Shile Shile (Shillings) ? grin grin grin

Also, thanks for being the good leader on the property forum.

Thank you Sir. We are looking at more mansions ni o.smiley
No more hiding the loots o... we go dey spend am now. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by gabbytabby: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Congrats great job

mufutau55:

Thank you very much Sir. I hope you remember say your handwork dey there too o.

Hajji M.
Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by mufutau55(m): 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
gabbytabby:
Congrats great job

My greatest Mama on NL, wetin we go do without you...Thanks very much.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
A beautiful house and the outside paint gave justice to the house unlike the inside. The inside paints don't compliment the tile which is a very big mistake house builders are guilty of. Great tile colour. The steps outside should get tiles that compliment the environment too.
Meeeeen! Let ladies handle colours for you. U can never beat them unless the lady involved don't have interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

East Amber Estate Abijo,lekki Is Available Now At Promo Price / Affordable Lands Selling At Queens Park Estate Mowe Ofada / Deed Of Assignment Versus Deed Of Sublease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.