Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,512 members, 7,865,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

JJC Proposed Marraige To FUNKE Akindele-see Prove - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Proposed Marraige To FUNKE Akindele-see Prove (974 Views)

Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply / Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido / Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JJC Proposed Marraige To FUNKE Akindele-see Prove by Ramsonkayode(m): 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
As far back as February 2016,There was speculations that they were set to marry each other but they both denied it – saying they were just tight pals.

During AMVCA event in March, They got there together and left together too and this further fanned the flame of the rumours.
Their birthdays were spent in LONDON TOGETHER-where JJC‘s mother prayed for the actress to give birth to twins and triplets.
Even with all these laid down proofs they denied any form of ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP between them not alone MARRAIGE.

Funke Akindele has been spotted in her most recent SNAPCHAT post with an engagement ring

See Snapchat Photo Here:-http://www.urbanstreet.com.ng/2016/06/jjc-proposed-marraige-to-funke-akindele.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: JJC Proposed Marraige To FUNKE Akindele-see Prove by CICERO09(m): 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Huhmm just in case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JJC Proposed Marraige To FUNKE Akindele-see Prove by Florblu(f): 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
@op,let this be the last time you will post without attaching picture(s)
Re: JJC Proposed Marraige To FUNKE Akindele-see Prove by datswasup(m): 12:02am On Jun 09, 2016
Pls abeg who knows funkeakindele's snapchat name
Re: JJC Proposed Marraige To FUNKE Akindele-see Prove by Tynasparks(f): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2016
Okay
Re: JJC Proposed Marraige To FUNKE Akindele-see Prove by Lilprincey(m): 12:15am On Jun 09, 2016
Florblu:
@op,let this be the last time you will post without attaching picture(s)
That's rude qirl..
Re: JJC Proposed Marraige To FUNKE Akindele-see Prove by Omoluabi16(m): 12:17am On Jun 09, 2016
Tynasparks:
Okay
sweet girl..
Re: JJC Proposed Marraige To FUNKE Akindele-see Prove by Ramsonkayode(m): 12:24am On Jun 09, 2016
Check the link for photos
Re: JJC Proposed Marraige To FUNKE Akindele-see Prove by Olukokosir(m): 12:27am On Jun 09, 2016
datswasup:
Pls abeg who knows funkeakindele's snapchat name

Pay me 5k b4 I tell u lady
Re: JJC Proposed Marraige To FUNKE Akindele-see Prove by datswasup(m): 12:58am On Jun 09, 2016
Olukokosir:

Pay me 5k b4 I tell u lady
haba. Payment after services.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Adaeze Yobo And Her Sons Vacation In Dubai / Get Busy With Your Life, I Will Have Baby Number 4 – Mercy Johnson Blasts Critic / OAP Moet Of Sound City Pictured With Skales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.