Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Hit Or Miss: Checkout The Cake She Made For Someone's Daugther's Birthday.'s - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hit Or Miss: Checkout The Cake She Made For Someone's Daugther's Birthday.'s (1346 Views)

Hit Or Miss? Checkout These Trending Nude Maternity Photos / What Do U Think About This Picture, A Hit Or Miss On Marriage / Dad Kissing Daugther, Right Or Wrong(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hit Or Miss: Checkout The Cake She Made For Someone's Daugther's Birthday.'s by chocolateme(f): 12:23am On Jun 09, 2016
O Di egwu my brothers and sisters..
My facebook and school friend posted this cake on her timeline, she made it and I think she is still learning.
Do you like it?

Re: Hit Or Miss: Checkout The Cake She Made For Someone's Daugther's Birthday.'s by Amicable24: 12:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Hian, which kind cake di ife a na??

1 Like

Re: Hit Or Miss: Checkout The Cake She Made For Someone's Daugther's Birthday.'s by ever811(m): 1:06am On Jun 09, 2016
she no make am for us so no comment, but if the person she make the cake for like am,na him be say na there two thunder go fiar...because children go run comot for the party..
Re: Hit Or Miss: Checkout The Cake She Made For Someone's Daugther's Birthday.'s by chocolateme(f): 1:06am On Jun 09, 2016
Amicable24:
Hian, which kind cake di ife a na??
my friend here said that even the pikin wey dey bake the cake for no go gree chop am lol.
Re: Hit Or Miss: Checkout The Cake She Made For Someone's Daugther's Birthday.'s by missyge(f): 1:07am On Jun 09, 2016
chocolateme:
my friend here said that even the pikin wey dey bake the cake for no go gree chop am lol.
if na u, u go chop am...lol
Re: Hit Or Miss: Checkout The Cake She Made For Someone's Daugther's Birthday.'s by chriskosherbal(m): 4:25am On Jun 09, 2016
Hmmm is somehow
Re: Hit Or Miss: Checkout The Cake She Made For Someone's Daugther's Birthday.'s by Project400: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2016
**speechless**

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Hit Or Miss: Checkout The Cake She Made For Someone's Daugther's Birthday.'s by 5minsmadness: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2016
Practice makes perfect.
She'll get there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hit Or Miss: Checkout The Cake She Made For Someone's Daugther's Birthday.'s by Amicable24: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2016
chocolateme:
D cake is not attractive to kids na, d person bake "mature" cake wey dey scare small children..
Re: Hit Or Miss: Checkout The Cake She Made For Someone's Daugther's Birthday.'s by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Noooooooooooooo...

This one fit cause convultion for lil kids..

1 Like

Re: Hit Or Miss: Checkout The Cake She Made For Someone's Daugther's Birthday.'s by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
This one pass miss o,what is a lil girl doing atop a bed with legs opengrin?

I think she should leave "character" cakes or whatever they are called for now, it requires a lot of experience and expertise to pull off. She should stick to the good old round/square cakes...while practising this kinda cake.

I find this more appropriate...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please, Advice Me / My Neighbours Wife... / Have You Ever Faced Or Experienced Instant Karma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.