Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) (3770 Views)

Disasters Of 2017 That Shook The World(Photos) / Two Killed In Tyre Explosion In Ghana - Very Graphic Pictures / Dead Pose Trending In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by mastercee(m): 4:51am On Jun 09, 2016
WHAT A PAINFUL NEWS!!!

She lost her Mum, two weeks after he burial, she lost her husband, brother and her four kids in a tragic fire incident.

With tears in my eyes, I pray God fortified her enough to bear the irreparable losses and may the soul of the departeds rest in perfect peace (Amen)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by mastercee(m): 4:57am On Jun 09, 2016
Seven people have been killed at Asante Mampong in the Ashanti Region following a dawn fire in a house.

The fire said to have started at midnight, killed a man and his four children who were asleep in the house together with a two others who were on a visit.

The cause of the fire was not immediately known.

The bodies of the deceased have been deposited at the Mampong hospital morgue.

Graphic Online's Daniel Kenu who visited the scene reported that the incident happened at Worakese, a suburb of Mampong

Eyewitnesses told our reporter the fire started around 12:30 am and trapped Evangelist Isaac Adu Botwe, 46, an Estate Officer of the Obuasi Hospital, his brother, Junior, 23, his four children and a friend, Prophet Sarfo, 38, till they were burnt beyond recognition.

The children, Pastor, 12, Mummy, 7, Papa, 3, and Princess, 2, were not spared as the Evangelist of the King Jesus House of Prayer at Mampong could be heard yelling for help but to no avail.

The Land Lady of the three bedroom flat, Elizabeth Amoah, told our reporter, she heard screams for help from some eyewitnesses around 1am, about 30 minutes after the fire had engulfed the flat and she quickly informed the Ejura and Mampong fire offices for assistance.

Mrs Amoah, whose flat is not far from where the incident happened mobilised neighbours to embark on a preliminary rescue mission while awaiting the fire officials to extinguish the blaze.

Unfortunately, they were overwhelmed by the fire and by the time the officials from Mampong fire office arrived, the seven have all been killed.

The wife of the evangelist (name not known) was said to have left for Takoradi in the Western region for a funeral

Source: http://www.graphic.com.gh/news/general-news/seven-killed-by-dawn-fire-at-asante-mampong.html
Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by DrRasheed: 5:04am On Jun 09, 2016
It is terrible, RIP
Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by moneybag100: 5:16am On Jun 09, 2016
OMG....what a tragedy...God knows the best....
Rip to them.

2 Likes

Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by defemidefemi(m): 5:39am On Jun 09, 2016
very sad news
Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 09, 2016
This is sad mehhhhhhhhhn cry cry
Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by coolzeal(m): 5:44am On Jun 09, 2016
I can only imagine what she's going through. They should guide her closely otherwise she might take a bold step. So painful if I must say.
Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by CountDracula(m): 5:45am On Jun 09, 2016
Oh God, d things I've seen, Op please put "Graphic photo".
Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by lyntiffany(f): 5:49am On Jun 09, 2016
Chai! What a tragedy? May God console and give this woman the fortitude to bear the loss Amen.

My prayer this morning is that God will protect and avert evil tragedy and plans of the wicked one from my family and fellow nairalanders,we shall live to testify the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living Amen.

RIP Evangelist.

1 Like

Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by nairagossip: 5:54am On Jun 09, 2016
hmmm
Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by Oche211(m): 6:04am On Jun 09, 2016
So sad. The pain that she feels nt can't be measured. It's unimaginable. Hope God nd satan isn't try to play the job kind of trial on her. Abeg, this one too much na. Nw she'll be wishing she was also in the fire. RIP to the dead
Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by Bethelwealthy(m): 6:17am On Jun 09, 2016
God Knows the woman has lost her mind. This is so much for her to handle. God! my heart is heavyyyyyy.
Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by JonTal: 6:22am On Jun 09, 2016
Life.... Man at his best and all his glory are nothing. In one second, her life has been turned upside down.

Madam, I pray that God will give you the strenght to carry on.
Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by daveyjay(m): 6:26am On Jun 09, 2016
Whoa...traqic indeed! God qrant her the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 6:35am On Jun 09, 2016
This is deeply painful and unforgettable....dear lord, give her beauty for ashes
Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 09, 2016
Like seriously, this is TRAGIC, TRAGIC.
May Allah give her the fortitude to bear the in repairable loss. Ameen
Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by smsshola(m): 6:46am On Jun 09, 2016
sometimes in life u jus can fathom why something happened... though d religious one wl always have something to say sha. R.I.P
Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by boss1310(m): 6:57am On Jun 09, 2016
in some part of our country they will even accuse her of witchcraft on top of her griefs.may God have mercy on us
Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by Aremu01(m): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2016
My God! I can't just imagine how that woman ll be feeling
Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:13am On Jun 09, 2016
Sad sad sad and sad
Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 09, 2016
This is what I will call a BIG LOSS
Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by NairaMinted: 7:47am On Jun 09, 2016
Absolutely, unspeakably tragic. She needs all the strength that she can garner to bear this great loss. Very sad indeed
Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by Holywizard: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2016
Jesus Christ. God pls 4give me my sins.
Crying...
Re: The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) by Project400: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2016
She needs all the support she can get right now to avoid the unthinkable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Sudanese Man Who Was Married To A Goat Is Now A Widow!!!!!! / Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! / Tension As Russia’s Aircraft Carrier Admiral Kuznetsov Spotted In The Black Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.