Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation (21194 Views)

P'square Celebrates 35th birthday today / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style / Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Nixiepie(f): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Afrok:
Uncle wants to be forever 35years old young shocked
Lmfao,and uncle D and uncle banky have refused to marry,see them forming 35 yrs every year
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by gasgenius(m): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Make I start?

Funke Akindele, Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda, Mbong Amata, Doris simon, Kate Henshaw, Stella Damascus, etc etc....

Your turn!
Every body I know since I was born and all churches I have attended never see any and my community . Beside how do u know them are they ur friends or people u know on tv and on internet .
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by VictorRomanov: 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
gasgenius:

Every body I know since I was born and all churches I have attended never see any and my community . Beside how do u know them are they ur friends or people u know on tv and on internet .

The people in ur churches are not celebrities. Should I say welcome from the moon?
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by gasgenius(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
VictorRomanov:

The people in ur churches are not celebrities. Should I say welcome from the moon?

By this age u still think people live in the moon , if u don't know that what will u understand again
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by VictorRomanov: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
gasgenius:

By this age u still think people live in the moon , if u don't know that what will u understand again

How old are you? If u can't understand an idiom then I shouldn't be argueing with you!
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by gasgenius(m): 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
VictorRomanov:

How old are you? If u can't understand an idiom then I shouldn't be argueing with you!
I should ask u , how old are you. Cause less older people always bring that up . If less than 20 divorce don't means marriages is a curse in celebrity life .
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by VictorRomanov: 7:22am On Jun 11, 2016
gasgenius:

I should ask u , how old are you. Cause less older people always bring that up . If less than 20 divorce don't means marriages is a curse in celebrity life .

You see, u don't even know what u re arguing. U just decided to mention me, without knowing the point I am making.

1. I never said marriage is a curse to celebrity. U re making that up!

2. Celebrity divorces are more than 20. in fact over 30 and counting. Virtually all the celebrities ager 45+ have been divorced, barring a few. That means u just talk without getting facts.

With the above fact, if a celebrity choose not to marry or delay marriage, u can't black mail him/her into it. Its not like his life depends on it. You can only encourage the person to fight his fears, which are legitimate.

Or u think marriage is like bf/gf relationship which u can break up and make up as u like?

I am done arguing with you. It iritates me when people just talking for talking sake wihout taking time to think of what they re saying.
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by gasgenius(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
VictorRomanov:

You see, u don't even know what u re arguing. U just decided to mention me, without knowing the point I am making.

1. I never said marriage is a curse to celebrity. U re making that up!

2. Celebrity divorces are more than 20. in fact over 30 and counting. Virtually all the celebrities ager 45+ have been divorced, barring a few. That means u just talk without getting facts.

With the above fact, if a celebrity choose not to marry or delay marriage, u can't black mail him/her into it. Its not like his life depends on it. You can only encourage the person to fight his fears, which are legitimate.nu

Or u think marriage is like bf/gf relationship which u can break up and make up as u like?

I am done arguing with you. It iritates me when people just talking for talking sake wihout taking time to think of what they re saying.
So u think u only human on earth that research na wa oh , celebrity that are married are more is my facts
Do u think cause some are popular than so they are not celebrities , am learning from u my guy , pls is footballers celebrity or is a popular person in church , , school and even community celebrities ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tayo Sobola Dazzles In Pink Owambe Outfit / Fans Shouting As Davido Shutdown Monrovia In Liberia / The Lockdown Was Adverse, But It Was A Life-changer For These Nigerian Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.