Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting (1842 Views)

Youths Attack Ojodu Abiodun Police Station After SARS Officer Shot A Boy Dead / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy / Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by Stanlel(m): 6:44am On Jun 09, 2016
There was confusion in some parts of Kakuri, in Kaduna South Local Government Area, when a 41-year-old carpenter, Mr. Francis Emmanuel Francis, almost lost his right eye on Tuesday following an attack on him by Muslim youths for not observing the Ramadan fast.

This is coming barely a week after a 74-year-old, Mrs Bridget Agbahime, was murdered in Kano for allegedly blaspheming Prophet Mohammed.

An eyewitness account had it that the carpenter courted trouble for himself when he was spotted by some Muslim boys in the Sokoto Road area of Kakuri, at about 2.30pm, eating when others were supposed to be observing the fast. This drew the ire of the youth who started beating him.
Emmanuel, according to the eyewitness, was given the beating of his life and subsequently rushed to the St. Gerard Catholic Hospital, where he is currently receiving medical treatment.
He was inflicted with deep machete cuts on his head and other parts of his body during the incident.
Narrating his ordeal to journalists from his hospital bed, Emmanuel said he was taking his launch when the boys, numbering about six, descended on him on the grounds that he was not fasting.
He said, “I went to buy wood to do some work. When I came back, I bought food to eat. As I was eating, about six Hausa boys came and asked me whether I was a Muslim or a Christian. I did not answer them. They asked me why I was not fasting. I told them that I am not a Muslim.
“Before I know it, one of them slapped me. As I stood up, the rest came and surrounded me and started attacking me with knives. I didn’t know them. Nobody could come to my aid because of the type of dangerous knives they were carrying.
“They used cutlasses, scissors and knives. I became unconscious; I don’t even know who brought me to the hospital.”

http://www.insidesafari.com/2016/06/photo-muslim-youths-attack-carpenter.html?m=1

Re: Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by hollo: 6:50am On Jun 09, 2016
Oh.......these illiterate muslims are just animals. Na by force to join u in ur meaningless fast?
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by attackgat: 6:53am On Jun 09, 2016
All hail 'one Nigeria'!
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by stanech: 6:58am On Jun 09, 2016
We have to break up from these people b4 they infect the rest of us
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by adehsenior(m): 7:01am On Jun 09, 2016
The Northern elders forum will not say anything now., the Arewa consultative forum will not condemn this act, muslim council of nigeria will not issue any statement now. I want to say that if the northern elders and leaders don't call their illiterate youths and religious fanatics to order now, let it be known that nobody has monopoly of violence when the Christians begin to retaliate no stupid northern elder or leader should preach religious tolerance in this country.
Blood thirst, demon worshipping idiots in the name of religion of peace.
Any muslim that quotes me will die by fire before this fasting period is over in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 09, 2016
Islam and blood shed are like this

Re: Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by TippyTop(m): 7:10am On Jun 09, 2016
Buhari is God's gift to a recalcitrant nation.

We should have heeded God's warning not to vote a known extremist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2016
Fake news.
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by oyindare(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2016
God

Re: Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2016
adehsenior:
The Northern elders forum will not say anything now., the Arewa consultative forum will not condemn this act, muslim council of nigeria will not issue any statement now. I want to say that if the northern elders and leaders don't call their illiterate youths and religious fanatics to order now, let it be known that nobody has monopoly of violence when the Christians begin to retaliate no stupid northern elder or leader should preach religious tolerance in this country.
Blood thirst, demon worshipping idiots in the name of religion of peace.
Any muslim that quotes me will die by fire before this fasting period is over in Jesus name
I quote,let's see if Jesus(peace be upon him)will kill me.ignoramus
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2016
crotonite:
Fake news.
Very fake
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by Biggersammy: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
The most peaceful religion
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by felixomor: 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
Oyin93:

I quote,let's see if Jesus(peace be upon him)will kill me.ignoramus

Dont kill yourself unnecessarily.
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by Rukkydelta(f): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2016
lustychima:
Islam and blood shed are like this
cheesy
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rukkydelta:

cheesy
hey!!!......it has been a while
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by Rukkydelta(f): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
lustychima:
hey!!!......it has been a while
Yeah How are you doing ?
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Yeah
How are you doing ?
am splendid.......i was waiting on u to let u knw that I finally met rukky......
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by Rukkydelta(f): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
lustychima:
am splendid.......i was waiting on u to let u knw that I finally met rukky......
Wow!
That's nice cheesy I'm so happy for you

When it's time for the wedding don't forget to invite me
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Wow!
That's nice cheesy I'm so happy for you

When it's time for the wedding don't forget to invite me
lol....we are just some cool fwends dear
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by Rukkydelta(f): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
lustychima:
lol....we are just some cool fwends dear
Alright dear Osmiley

Please check your mail
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Alright dear Osmiley

Please check your mail
I have been waiting to hear from you.....

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Girl Explain Her Story(pix) True Life Stoty / A Woman Caught Strangling Her Child In Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin’s Ministry / Caught On Camera Nigerian Police SARS Stage Kidnapped , Nabbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.