Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan (63857 Views)

See New Look Of Girl Who Was Attacked By Female Cultists After Undegoing Surgery / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos / Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by saints2(f): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
Francis Emmanuel pictured above, was viciously attacked by young Muslim men at Kakuri, Kaduna state on Tuesday June 7th, after they saw him eating while some Muslims were observing their Ramadan fast. Kaduna state governor, Nasir El Rufai visited him yesterday at the St. Geralds Hospital where he is receiving medical care. El Rufai condemned the attacked and vowed that the state government will bring those behind the injustice to book.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/pictures-of-carpenter-who-was-attacked.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by saints2(f): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Just speechless, to eat now is a sin?

See more exclusive pictures here...

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/pictures-of-carpenter-who-was-attacked.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by ruggedboy01: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
Quick recovery....... angry sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Berrilite(f): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Wooow
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by fadasam: 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Smh vehemently

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by ammyluv2002(f): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
No! This is unacceptable angry

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by tolexy007(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
angry Must we all be Muslim?

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by manutdrichie(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Imagine!
Where is that man that said "people shld learn to respect other people's religion"

222 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by carls003(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Imagine!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by vision2050: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Na by force to fast? uneducated bunch of fel-latio felony . stupid people with a shallow mind. Islam is a problem to the world. Quote me ,you will be frappe .

181 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Addicted2Women: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
I no see Yoruba states like Oyo, Ogun to go live, na to go live for an Hausa state where they behave like brainless goats.

216 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by executiveson(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
The religion of Piss

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Abeyjide: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
this remind me when I was in the north working in one financial institution, any time I took water from the dispenser to drink during their fasting in the presence of the abokis, the way the customers looked at me was so scary and I felt like this people were terrible.

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by davedpo(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
stupidity and craziness at its peak...... But y d shit nah

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by slyzy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Fanatics

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Edum13656: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Make we live in Peace, Awusa no gree. make we break to pieces, Awusa no gree. Odikwa egwuoooo

194 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Exponental(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Definition of democracy in Kaduna state: Government of the lawless by the lawless for the lawless.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by sanandreas(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Even at fasting period they are still violent. Abeg they are just starving themselves.

218 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by manutdrichie(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Berrilite:
Wooow

What is wooow about diz wicked act?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by amclimax(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Islamabad that's all I can say for now

35 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by ORACLE1975(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Goa
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by MadCow1: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3819494_francis2_jpega61e36bf3bc22821a6f452170b14fc24

And yet people fought against the Religious regulation bill El-Rufai tried to pass..

An Imam caused this. Preaching extremist messages to their congregation and nobody was checking him.

Poor Education caused this as well.. If we can try to make sure that EVERYBODY gets a very good Primary and Secondary Education Nationwide, these types of Extremism will reduce.

Poor Guy..

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by olarhtunji(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Muslims though.....

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Olukokosir(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nt attackn any religion or tribe buh to b sincere, islamic or hausa r nt part of d race @ all..

Quote me anywer " show me a newspaper wer it z bn writn dat " CHRISTIAN YOUTHS ATTACK A MUSLIM WHILE PRAYING " nd I ll tell u ao disgustin muslims are

Erryone hz his or her own "Right to Religion" or wz it writtn in d constitution dat durin Ramadan fasting, All xtians mst join dem ??

Dats y I no dey gt muslim nd Hausa as friends cha.... They tink Anticlockwisely

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by bamidell(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Frustrating

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by estyvino(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Who said we are one Nigeria, the British right? Of course we are pure horizontal and vertical that can never meet. The sooner we realize this the better for the north and south

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Francis95(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Muslims are so violent...
i will never travel to North for any reason...
Tufiakwa!.. Chineke ekwela ihe ojoo ... undecided

51 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Deals With A White Man That Took Her Out On A Date And Abandoned Her To Pay / Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents / Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.