Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,625 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Hmm What Is It About Sexual Purity.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hmm What Is It About Sexual Purity.... (1132 Views)

Hmm! Naming Ceremony In Nigeria / Lets Talk About Sexual Literacy / Sexual Purity- Dad Interviews Daughter’s Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmm What Is It About Sexual Purity.... by ifisco(f): 9:40am On Jun 09, 2016
i hope am on the right page.

Going trough my wall on facebook i saw the sexual purity campaign, and i knew immediately that this is what has been on my mind for months. So i told myself you have to take this opportunity. i messaged the organizers and told them my intension which was welcomed. Thats how the journey started here in this part ukraine, i spoke to some people who were older to hear their comments and all welcomed the idea. It made me really glad.

Whats actually making me joyful is the fact that, tho am in a student environment where a whole lots of things happen underground and in the open some few students have decided to make a choice that they believe in sexual purity and to some also who also have made decisions to turn from what they do before.

i believe mothers should teach their children the cons and rods of sexually purity and not be shy about it so as not to open the door for the child to learn it in a wrong place.

so i will take you through the flyers as i make them. Thank you. I pray this impacts someone.

1 Like

Re: Hmm What Is It About Sexual Purity.... by ayamLekan(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2016
Sexual purity all the way

1 Like

Re: Hmm What Is It About Sexual Purity.... by ifisco(f): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2016
trust me waiting pays

1 Like

Re: Hmm What Is It About Sexual Purity.... by ifisco(f): 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sexual purity is not just about sex but about the mind and body as a whole

Re: Hmm What Is It About Sexual Purity.... by ifisco(f): 9:00am On Jun 10, 2016
its all about the body and mind

Re: Hmm What Is It About Sexual Purity.... by ifisco(f): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
i totally agree

Re: Hmm What Is It About Sexual Purity.... by Akposb(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Keep up d campaign.

1 Like

Re: Hmm What Is It About Sexual Purity.... by ifisco(f): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2016
today is the day. we plan on bombarding social media
please kindly share

Re: Hmm What Is It About Sexual Purity.... by Amhappy(f): 2:51am On Jun 12, 2016
Nice one ,we should go back to our values

(1) (Reply)

Bell Lifestyle Products Canada / Four Signs That Your Marriage Will Not Last / Your Spiritualist: Questions People Ask-the Answers That Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.