Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Lets Talk About Sexual Literacy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lets Talk About Sexual Literacy (469 Views)

Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. / Come Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings / Where Women Meet To Talk About Everything And Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About Sexual Literacy by Efewestern: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sexual literacy is a phrase that should come in handy as I devote today solely to the mundane pleasures. Things of this world, smh! Joke joke? Tell me what both the rich man and the poor man always want and usually have? Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! We all have sex, the priests have sex, the penguins have sex, the janitor has sex, the Vice Chancellor has sex.

The pastor condemning you also pays Canadian sex workers, everyone has sex one way or the other. Disability is not a barrier, age is not a barrier. There is no position or condom that says "above 65 or 65+." Even your grandpa and grandma do have sex, the depressed people have sex, the teenagers wearing purity rings also have sex.

The point is that we have sex and love it, it's an integral part of our lives but we don't talk or write about it, why? While I was studying religions, I discovered that the Indians have a sort of religion devoted to sex and how to satisfy your sexual partner. The Indians wrote with careful diagrams the various sexual literacy aids, from back twisting sex positions to enchantment poetry for men to woe women.

The Kama Sutra is an ancient Indian sex literacy philosophy and it was a crime to have crappy sex. How many Nigerians would go to prison if crappy sex became a crime? The 2 minute indomie man would go to prison. The woman who only lies on her back while covering her breast and face during sex, she wouldn't just go to prison, she would end in purgatory for that crime.

Sex is what everyone can do but how many people put in effort to be outstanding and still standing? I've seen marriages fail because of sexual incompatibility and who is to blame? Is it the sexual illiterate who married a virgin and suddenly discovers that her husband loves anal sex as well? Is it the man who has erectile dysfunction and too proud to seek medical attention thereby subjecting the woman to abuse and deprivation? Who is to blame when we don't take the time to learn and be great? As a former Christian radical-yes I was once a radical for Jesus- I emerged from my early adulthood without sex or how to go about it. I was the Boko Haram of the Christians and didn't want anything to do with reproduction biology in secondary school.

I even once thought the vagina was just below the navel, oh dear the shock when I had my first Mouth Action. I was angry with one of the greatest teacher and sister I ever had, she was trying to give a Mouth Action that would take me and her to hell but the hypocrisy here was that I was angry about the Mouth Gig but not the pre-marital sex.

After that Mouth Gig, the last bastion of my religious hypocrisy was shaded. The MouthAction was indeed good and unlike closing my eyes and wincing initially, I discovered that I liked it, I liked it so much that I researched on dental dams and I was so grateful that my plan was to reciprocate immediately on a return leg.

So when sex is mentioned, it's not what everyone has including your grandparents, sex should mean something more, sex should spell out in capital letters; "MUTUAL SATISFACTION" You can't have good sex if you are cheating or married to four wives, you can't have good sex impromptu, you have to plan and get the your health report card ready. You can't have good sex without having a faithful partner that agrees to a laboratory test with you.

Sexual literacy is about understanding that laboratory tests don't mean you don't trust them, it means you want to have sex without hypertension. A sexual illiterate would not know her reproductive calendar or the early signs of pregnancy, we have to do more. I could talk a lot about healthy ways to get good sex but then literature only teaches to a midway, for the rest of the journey, you will have to go out and practice, evangelize or whatever it takes to get quality working experience.
Re: Lets Talk About Sexual Literacy by Efewestern: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
copied credits : Idongesit

(1) (Reply)

Dad Says He Fatally Shot Daughter While Teaching Gun Safety / ,,,,,,, / See The Adorable Way This Young Man Honoured His Mum To Mark His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.