Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Stellamaris Seminary | The Moment Where Boys Dissappear | Celebcritics.blog.com - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stellamaris Seminary | The Moment Where Boys Dissappear | Celebcritics.blog.com (512 Views)

The Moment You Hear Army Are Going To Your Child's School For Immunization / The Moment You Realize Your Mama Gave Birth In Nigeria / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stellamaris Seminary | The Moment Where Boys Dissappear | Celebcritics.blog.com by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2016
Okay okay..

Boys have
Finished their waec,them just the
School for neco, other students go house for mid-term-break.. This very formator no want give us space..

Imagine shitss o. I mean shiss..
1st- go for morning prayer! Hia we be monks?
2nd- rising bell.. Eteh we ae candidates o,not students..
3rd - morning function,did you hear that?? Morning function,like senior men like us,with wives and children lolz,should sweep!!...TAAAH.

Okay na,on this very bloody day,after we done escape all the prayers and stuffs.. Our great formator initiated another pattern,@night he would put movies for us to watch,then towards the ending he would catch us to go 2 the chapel.. Okay this crap work like 2 times.. Na it the 3rd time la,boys done plan escape routes..
Night prayer according to our great formator is @ 9:30 okay, 9:15 boys the watch movie na.. I come ask kross,"bobo wtsup,you the
Bleep in chapel" ahah no be kross again.. Omor my guy yanki me "baba na under my bed get me o" ahh!! I meet charli "niggur you na?"[url]celebcritics.blog.com
Okay okay..

Boys have
School for neco, other students go house for mid-term-break.. This very formator no want give us space..

3rd - morning function,did you hear that?? Morning function,like senior men like us,with wives and children lolz,should sweep!!...TAAAH.

Okay na,on this very bloody day,after we done escape all the prayers and stuffs.. Our great formator initiated another pattern,@night he would put movies for us to watch,then towards the ending he would catch us to go 2 the chapel.. Okay this crap work like 2 times.. Na it the 3rd time la,boys done plan escape routes..
Night prayer according to our great formator is @ 9:30 okay, 9:15 boys the watch movie na.. I come ask kross,"bobo wtsup,you the
Bleep in chapel" ahah no be kross again.. Omor my guy yanki me "baba na under my bed get me o" ahh!! I meet charli "niggur you na?"[/url]Okay okay..

Boys have

Bleep in chapel" ahah no be kross again.. Omor my guy yanki me "baba na under my bed get me o" ahh!! I meet charli "niggur you na?"

(1) (Reply)

Mohammed Ali Funeral / Please I Need Your Advice! / Gif Maker Compete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.