Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road (27474 Views)

Nissan Unveils Sweat Detector Cars That Tell Motorists When To Drink Water(pics) / Lagos Unveils 2017 Mobile Stickers For Motorists / How To Cross A Road Safely (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by hahn(m): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
The traffic lights aren't working after all that was spent on them undecided
Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by toshmann(m): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
ydass:
Who does this in a civilized country.

Nigeria is not a civilized country

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by Princelegacylemoha(m): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
These fulani herdsmen deserves this

1 Like

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by SaiNigeria: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Thank God I am no longer a Nigerian cool

Imagine the show of shame

1 Like

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by dannyben5: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Dem they move go aso rock buhari wife don keep grass wait dem

1 Like

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by toshmann(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
rottennaija:
So na only lions them go wait for?

This is not a regular street. It is a park or game reserve somewhere and the cars waiting for the lions are tourists mostly, who are enjoying the show

2 Likes

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by rubyradiance(f): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
This should be what the whites saw when they created the word "NONSENSE"

2 Likes

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by lillies: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Who else in PHC noticed the air craft hovering the skies of PHC (GRA 1 area toward the lagos bus stop) ?
About 4 times in 15 minutes (dont know if its the same fighter jet or a fleet of them).
I am not aware of any training taking place at the air assault (NAF Base).
People shoild be alert biko.
The sound is just too loud and they are not flying high at all,
Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by repogirl(f): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Just another normal day in the FCT. grin

Cows have taken over the main roads, the streets and even our estates.

Someone should ask Buhari and all those northerners that like to travel to Dubai, London and USA whether this is how they see cows roaming all over the main roads in townships and city centers?

E dey sweet me one day when one army man for our estate dey punish one cow herder for carrying cows through the estate. Hehehehe! Make we see cows pass through again.

1 Like

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by M4gunners: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
That is why they call it Zoo.

1 Like

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by admax(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by Posh3(f): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
Asokoro junction!!! Road to ECOWAS... Pheeeew!!! Anyways,,, shey dia papa na President,, watya expect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by winkmart: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingTom:
Much ado about nothing!!!

The FRSC highway code describes a road as a path established over land for the passage of vehicles, people, and ANIMALS!

So what are we saying

sO I HAVE TO TURN MY HEAD SIDE WAYS TO READ THAT? YOU ARE SELFISH

2 Likes

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by zubby55(m): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
Its asokoro power house junction leading to aso villa...That is part of change ....it's a presidential cow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by KingTom(m): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
winkmart:

sO I HAVE TO TURN MY HEAD SIDE WAYS TO READ THAT? YOU ARE SELFISH
grin grin that's why I typed it na grin
Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by mmsen: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
As backwards as backwards can be.

1 Like

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by Gebbson007(m): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
niggi4life:
You hear some news and you realise that it can only be heard in a country called Nigeria

Abegi quit bad mouthing naija jor dis same Shii happened in a major hre in Ghana.
Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by adimsmt: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Harbdulrasaq:
A [url]NEWSHELM.COM[/url] source sent in this photo.

Despite the inherent problems the country is facing from these herdsmen, they have no cool at all and have proven with various display of arrogance that they can do and undo.

Here is one herdsman crossing a major road in the FCT and causing all motorists to stop in broad day light!!!

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photo-traffic-comes-to-halt-to-allow.html

My people is it that the FCT authorities are blind to allow this embarrassment. Oh God I cry for my country we have become a country of animals.

1 Like

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by alabiyemmy(m): 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
We see it every day all over Abuja.
Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by Jonnybobo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
That is Power House Junction in Abuja. The same place the Government agencies 're busy chasing hawkers from but cattle 're free to do as there like there. My people, those cows 're own by Senators and formal governors Oo..
Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by mu2sa2: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
You shouldn't be surprised to hear that those cows are owned by a big shot in government. The owner may not necessarily be Hausa or fulani. I was in a big town in south west and saw a fulani herdsmen with his cattle in gra part of the town. I asked the fulani man why he didn't set up his camp outside the town and to my surprise he answered that the owner of the cattle insisted that he brings the animals home every day. The owner couldn't have been hausa/ fulani. Some of the fulani herdsmen you see in various parts of the country are hired to look after the cattle of their igbo/yoruba/hausa etc employers.

1 Like

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by lindiwey: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
favouredseed:
The have right of way in Nigeria abi na Zoogeria sef. SMH undecided undecided undecided. Asokoro junction.

Power house
Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by shehuolayinka(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
But this is rubbish nauu.

1 Like

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by misscall247: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
what do u xpt wen dia oga is d president.......Buhari is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by rose54321: 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
This is.embarrassing, which other country, developed or developing, does this occur.

Cattles, cows and other livestock should be in ranches.
Audu Ogbeh and the minister of interior ban this already...

1 Like

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by Icecomrade: 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
shurch:

Which of them have you been to?
Idiotic fool

Fool calling a sane minded person a fool.
That's what foolishness does to the mind.
Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by macaranta(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
What's wrong with them crossing the roads with their animals?Do you know if they're going to another state?on foot .Everyone is trying to survive,you're working they're working too.

2 Likes

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by Jiff349(m): 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
End time cow crossing

1 Like

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by Coolgent(m): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Whacked bloggers everywhere!
So how is this became news?
Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
That is NEPA junction Asokoro...connecting ECOWAS. What is AEPB doing? Only to have their thugs(staff) chase innoncent harmless citizens hawking on the road. Why not proscribed movement of herdsmen arount city center. Shame on AEPB and Jo Cairo

1 Like

Re: Motorists Stop To Allow Cattle In Abuja Cross A Major Road by harry509: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
Harbdulrasaq:
A [url]NEWSHELM.COM[/url] source sent in this photo.

Despite the inherent problems the country is facing from these herdsmen, they have no cool at all and have proven with various display of arrogance that they can do and undo.

Here is one herdsman crossing a major road in the FCT and causing all motorists to stop in broad day light!!!

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photo-traffic-comes-to-halt-to-allow.html

hmmmmM! Wat do u xpct 4rm a country, who's president is also cattle rearer...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Survives Her Car Being Crushed By A Container / New Range Rover Evoque Wins Best SUV/Crossover Car Of The Year Award / 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.