Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Deception Of MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Deception Of MTN (988 Views)

The Untrustworthiness Of MTN - The New Data Plans / My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deception Of MTN by champion69(m): 11:34am On Jun 09, 2016
Morning folks,
I dialed *142*21# on my MTN line and the respond I got was with #1000 I will get #3875 worth of airtime and 320.50mb valid for 30days, I concluded that it was a fair deal at least I will be able to exhaust it within the validity period, just for me to subscribe to it this morning and I was only given 14days validity. Called their customer care line and it was confirmed that it is only valid for 14days. What type of deception is this MTN? Who will I call with almost #4000 for 14days. MTN why not be straight forward with your customers ?

Re: The Deception Of MTN by mjames: 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
MTN bundle of thieves

Well call me let talk about Arsenal and Wenger going to market!!!!
Re: The Deception Of MTN by champion69(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
mjames:
MTN bundle of thieves

Well call me let talk about Arsenal and Wenger going to market!!!!

Which market r u referring to, is it jankara market or which?
Re: The Deception Of MTN by JideSM: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2016
champion69:
Morning folks,
I dialed *142*21# on my MTN line and the respond I got was with #1000 I will get #3875 worth of airtime and 320.50mb valid for 30days, I concluded that it was a fair deal at least I will be able to exhaust it within the validity period, just for me to subscribe to it this morning and I was only given 14days validity. Called their customer care line and it was confirmed that it is only valid for 14days. What type of deception is this MTN? Who will I call with almost #4000 for 14days. MTN why not be straight forward with your customers ?

Y'ello Champion69,

I am sorry about this error. I would have loved to confirm the plan expiration date for you. Please provide the affected phone number via PM. Also note that I run a thread here where complaints of this kind can be made. The thread is https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/161. I await the phone number. Thank you.
Re: The Deception Of MTN by champion69(m): 7:53am On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=JideSM post=46436334]

Y'ello Champion69,

I am sorry about this error. I would have loved to confirm the plan expiration date for you. Please provide the affected phone number via PM. Also note that I run a thread here where complaints of this kind can be made. The thread is https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/161. I await the phone number. Thank you.

Jide hope u got d fone number, awaiting ur response
Re: The Deception Of MTN by JideSM: 9:15am On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=champion69 post=46436545][/quote]

Yes I did get your phone number.

I could confirm that the notification about the period of validity was an error. The plan is a 14-day plan.

Even other bigger plans that would have lasted for 60days got 30days validity notification but the right validity period is gotten after balance checks.

I will refund your line with a token. Please bear with me.
Re: The Deception Of MTN by champion69(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=JideSM post=46470462]

Yes I did get your phone number.

I could confirm that the notification about the period of validity was an error. The plan is a 14-day plan.

Even other bigger plans that would have lasted for 60days got 30days validity notification but the right validity period is gotten after balance checks.

I will refund your line with a token. Please bear with me.

Got ur token as promised, inasmuch as I appreciate d token, I would have love that u inform ur customers appropriately on products n services so that they can make informed decisions b4 purchase and not after purchase, some1 else will still fall for this 30days validity nt knowing it is only 14days. Then the question, hw many customers are u willing to give token b4 d correction is made.

Thks anyway for the token

(1) (Reply)

Doogee T6 Pro 6250mah 5.5" Mtk6753 64bit Octa Core 1.5ghz 3gb+32gb Android 6.0 / Nigeria To Become Africa’s Mobile Phones Manufacturing Hub / Hashtag: Nigeriavskenya: Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.