Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,553 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer (43782 Views)

Counterfeit Money: Bread Seller Bags 1-year Jail Term In Lagos / 39-Year-Old Zimbabwean Lady Pays Hitmen $100 To Kill Her Lover (Photos) / N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by fortune1968: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
kaziblake:
Bode George that stole billions of naira,howmany yrs did they sentence him?
i wonder o.These judges...?
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Praktikals:

When it comes to crime rate in Nigeria, yeebos are the clear leader tongue

And yorubas yellobas are the National leader of bank related fruads in Nigeria..

Lol

1 Like

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by kaziblake(f): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Equalizer:

No problem Ma.. I just wanted to reconfirm and recross check from the register that he's truly from that particular tribe..

Thanks for your help Ma.. You are a well trained Yoruba lady..
You are funny

1 Like

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by fileswizard1981: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
The judge must be crazy inside out,though the offence been committed by the banker,but the jail term is too long.Why can't they grant him a bail of a like sum.I can't understand what's going in or judicial system.But if its in the case of the Super-rich class or Politicians,or judge will pamparing them!!!
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by AuroraB(f): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
comeandmarry:
Abehgi the judicial system is useless, why jail a man for 39years.he shud be jailed for 5 years.suxh tins dont happen abroad,when its not a genocide,homicide case,big thieves
Ppl like Saraki,obj,Jonah,ibb,dimeji bankole,tinubu,fashola, dansuki,etc shud be jailed for 60years.
I always tell cooperate thieves,once youve stolen enuf Dat can last you a lifetime,relocate to another country and start life afresh,well he shud Try and take his jailterm in faith
Crime never pays the poor,only the rich and influential
Ole
Exactly oooooo cool
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by mich24(m): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lol,gringringringringrin
Eddygourdo:
I saw the name. I realised his tribe, I wasn't surprised. Though I feel ashamed because beyond his tribe. He is a bloody nigerian. That terrible nation of fantastically corrupt people. stealing from the dead, stealing from the living, many who mistakenly enter heaven will be jailed for pickpocketing angels when they were singing to the lord. How did we come to be......mistaken creation
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by crisycent: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Olawale Garuba grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by crisycent: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Olawale Garuba grin grin grin it's Don Jazzy again!!!!

1 Like

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by ucee64(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Wastes doing wat dere do best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Gelengelen: 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
Na this tribe them full bank. Ole

1 Like

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by olive282(f): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Dz face sef...alot goin on in dt little head of his at d tym dz pic was taken...buh y dem no de jail dz politicians after takin dem to court?...after dem go tok say no man is above d law....#nt cool....nt tryin to justify d man tho
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by diva90: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
A lot of bankers do this! Serves him right.... Many still to go down
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Am just here to check names.Of course he is a yourobber aka omo oduduwa.Yourobbers and crime always go paripasu .

1 Like

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
Of course tribalist yourobbers are silen cos d robber is dere son
banom:
Some tribalist Yoruba name checkers will be so disappointed that they opened this thread only to find out the name of the culprit is OLUWALE . ONE OF THEIR OWN.

1 Like

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by hansyllo(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
maxwell767:
cheesy am cheesy here again with my pen

Checking names......

Olawala Garuba...

Nice one... Zuma rock head... grin

Funny you bro..

2 Likes

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by emvico(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
comeandmarry:
Abehgi the judicial system is useless, why jail a man for 39years.he shud be jailed for 5 years.suxh tins dont happen abroad,when its not a genocide,homicide case,big thieves
Ppl like Saraki,obj,Jonah,ibb,dimeji bankole,tinubu,fashola, dansuki,etc shud be jailed for 60years.
I always tell cooperate thieves,once youve stolen enuf Dat can last you a lifetime,relocate to another country and start life afresh,well he shud Try and take his jailterm in faith
Ole
the only guy that think and type reasonable post. just 5 gbosa for you
GBOSA! GBOSA!! GBOSA!!! GBOSA!!!! GBOSAAAAAAAA
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by oodua1stson: 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
I know he's a thief but 39 years is too damn much
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by lereinter(m): 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
but when will those political thieves also
get this kind judgement.
what is good for the goose
my people complete...........
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by oyejideogunjumo: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
Equalizer:
He looks like a Yoruba man.. Please you all should help me with the name cos I didn't read the write up...

Thanks..
The write is very short. take pain to read it.
Anyway his nane is Olawale Garuba. Shikena.
Yoruba or no Yoruba thief is thief. Not only Yoruba is a thief. All tribes have bad eggs.
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by pepigeorge(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Useless Nigerian laws and judges..... How many years for stealing 2.1billion dollars.......1year for tafawa balogun and 2yrs for stealing state funds of alive masses. useless verdict.
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by lozanni(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
comeandmarry:
Ole

You hit the nail on the head. 39 years is just too much; if he belonged to that clique you refered to, he would have got a light sentence in additiion to keeping part of the loot.
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
oyejideogunjumo:
The write is very short. take pain to read it.
Anyway his nane is Olawale Garuba. Shikena.
Yoruba or no Yoruba thief is thief. Not only Yoruba is a thief. All tribes have bad eggs.

Thanks.. Indeed all tribes have bad eggs but am not sure if Name Checkers Association of Nairaland believes in this your theory..

Though they seems not to be on duty today but will send your message across to them at the zonal headquarter at South West , Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by OkunrinMeta: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
[size=13pt]Did the dead man call customer care to complain that he needs his money? Is it worse to steal from the dead than the living?[/size]
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I saw the name. I realised his tribe, I wasn't surprised. Though I feel ashamed because beyond his tribe. He is a bloody nigerian. That terrible nation of fantastically corrupt people. stealing from the dead, stealing from the living, many who mistakenly enter heaven will be jailed for pickpocketing angels when they were singing to the lord. How did we come to be......mistaken creation

Mistaken creation full of unfortunate beings caused by Lost Lugard.

1 Like

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by rocknation62(m): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
J
Equalizer:
He looks like a Yoruba man.. Please you all should help me with the name cos I didn't read the write up...

Thanks..
Bomb dey dis guy head...
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Ranchhoddas: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
NCAN Lagos Island Branch reporting for duty.
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by phenase(m): 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
cool he looks like somebody from South-West

1 Like

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
Please prepare his Range Rover in jail for him.
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by maxwell767(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
hansyllo:

Funny you bro..
grin

#with a drunk voice# CHAIRSSSS!

1 Like

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Agbalanze(m): 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
39 yrs for stealing from the dead, yet those that stole from the living gets far less.. Not fair enough.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspects Who Stashed Stolen Money In Pants (Throwback Photos) / EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road / 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.