Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer (43769 Views)

Counterfeit Money: Bread Seller Bags 1-year Jail Term In Lagos / 39-Year-Old Zimbabwean Lady Pays Hitmen $100 To Kill Her Lover (Photos) / N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by 360metrosports: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Justice Oluwatoyin Ipaye of the Lagos State High Court today, June 9, 2016, sentenced one Olawale Garuba to thirty nine years imprisonment for stealing from the dead.

The convict was arraigned alongside six others in July 2015 for conspiring among themselves to steal over N30, 000,000 (Thirty Million Naira only) from the bank account a deceased customer of a new generation bank where the convict works

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-banker-sent-to-39-years-jail.html

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by brunofarad(m): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
See face naa grin

Anam achi kwanu grin
( ILL BLISS track on my mind )

So,
Yesterday was the happiest day of this week
The LIKES on my profile pic GREW from 12 to 89 ....

If you were amongst those that liked my picture.........may everybody that come across you like everything about you......

including your job,Business and handwork.

I LOVE Y'All

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
He looks like a Yoruba man.. Please you all should help me with the name cos I didn't read the write up...

Thanks..

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Luizkid(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
sorry brov, After Women, bank jobs comes wif the most temptations undecided undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Eddygourdo(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
I saw the name. I realised his tribe, I wasn't surprised. Though I feel ashamed because beyond his tribe. He is a bloody nigerian. That terrible nation of fantastically corrupt people. stealing from the dead, stealing from the living, many who mistakenly enter heaven will be jailed for pickpocketing angels when they were singing to the lord. How did we come to be......mistaken creation

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Eddygourdo(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
I saw the name. I realised his tribe, I wasn't surprised. Though I feel ashamed because beyond his tribe. He is a bloody nigerian. That terrible nation of fantastically corrupt people. stealing from the dead, stealing from the living, many who will mistakenly enter heaven will be jailed for pickpocketing angels when they were singing to the lord. How did we come to be......mistaken creation

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Eddygourdo(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
I saw the name. I realised his tribe, I wasn't surprised. Though I feel ashamed because beyond his tribe. He is a bloody nigerian. That terrible nation of fantastically corrupt people. stealing from the dead, stealing from the living, many who will mistakenly enter heaven will be jailed. There for pickpocketing angels when they were singing to the lord. How did we come to be......mistaken creation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Firefire(m): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bukola Saraki. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by absoluteSuccess: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
hmm
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Addicted2Women: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
[size=13pt]Olawale Garuba[/size]??

Good job judge.
That's where they're meant to be.

Give that Yellow bar gorilla another 90 years prison sentence

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by kaziblake(f): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I saw the name. I realised his tribe, I wasn't surprised. Though I feel ashamed because beyond his tribe. He is a bloody nigerian. That terrible nation of fantastically corrupt people. stealing from the dead, stealing from the living, many who mistakenly enter heaven will be jailed for pickpocketing angels when they were singing to the lord. How did we come to be......mistaken creation
Bode George that stole billions of naira,howmany yrs did they sentence him?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Nickymezor(f): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Equalizer:
He looks like a Yoruba man.. Please you all should help me with the name cos I didn't read the write up...

Thanks..
grin Trouble maker oo

6 Likes

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by fulfillment2020(m): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Someone remind me his NAME please.

28 Likes

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by emperortony: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
one year for each millions, and some change. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by banom(m): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Some tribalist Yoruba name checkers will be so disappointed that they opened this thread only to find out the name of the culprit is OLUWALE . ONE OF THEIR OWN.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by gidimasters(m): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
lol...
if you need facebook groups and want to design and customize ur blog, check my signature
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by kaziblake(f): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Equalizer:

Thanks..
He is yoruba..Any more problems?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by naijacampu(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Kikikiki Olawale Garuba Yourobber?

39 Likes

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Ravenna: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
If na like dis justice dey work for Nigerian politicians, Naija for don beta.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Earth2Metahuman: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hmmm

I wonder how many years they will give metuh and dasuki that stole from Nigerians .. Both dead and alive

*searches for tape rule to measure their sentences* grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by carlzy: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
That sentence is equivalent to life imprisonment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by mowapa(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
I hope Judges will be this courageous in sentencing politicians...this is a welcomed judgment. (Sweet me well)

4 Likes

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by fweshh(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
He's a Nigerian not a Yoruba
#SayNoToTribalism

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by maxwell767(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
cheesy am cheesy here again with my pen

Checking names......

Olawala Garuba...

Nice one... Zuma rock head... grin

29 Likes

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by malignant1: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
Yorubas are corporate thieves

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by anytexy: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
Just to check Name, I will be right back

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Nickymezor(f): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
Mehn ,see his Wicked face, he doesnt even look remorseful sef undecided... Serves him rite.

2 Likes

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Gidi3020(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
See his name, Garuba BARAWO....... Awon name checkers e yaff be for this ewedu head called Olawale Garuba Barawo Ole buruku.

16 Likes

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Exponental(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
If it's by amount stolen, politicians will get hundreds or even thousands.

3 Likes

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Ephemmm: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Incomplete write up. I can bet it, Chinedu and Nnamdi must be among the other names tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by prinsam30: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Karma ain't smiling
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by comeandmarry: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Abehgi the judicial system is useless, why jail a man for 39years.he shud be jailed for 5 years.suxh tins dont happen abroad,when its not a genocide,homicide case,big thieves
Ppl like Saraki,obj,Jonah,ibb,dimeji bankole,tinubu,fashola, dansuki,etc shud be jailed for 60years.
I always tell cooperate thieves,once youve stolen enuf Dat can last you a lifetime,relocate to another country and start life afresh,well he shud Try and take his jailterm in faith
Crime never pays the poor,only the rich and influential
Ole

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar / 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside / Suspects Who Stashed Stolen Money In Pants (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.