Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Photo Of President Buhari Pointing His Affected Ear Today In London. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of President Buhari Pointing His Affected Ear Today In London. (1190 Views)

What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? / Hit And Run Honda Driver Kills A Man Today In Otukpo,Benue(Graphic Pics) / "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari Pointing His Affected Ear Today In London. by abdulskulboy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
president federal republic of nigeria, muhammadu buhari GCFR, has being pictured pointing at his affected ear, earlier today in london.
He also denied the rumour that he is being affected with cancer. he said, "those saying i am affected with cancer are people that doesn't want to see nigeria's progress under my watch. He also urges nigerians to be patient while his administration makes progress for a sustainable growth in the country.

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Pointing His Affected Ear Today In London. by marwanafrica: 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Anything concerning his ears is worthy to be news for nigerian blogers, to me what happen to buhari can happen to any one in as far as you are human being, but buhari is paying the price of leading a country like nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Pointing His Affected Ear Today In London. by fednice: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
Very well.

(1) (Reply)

Did SEUN OSEWA Eventually Graudate From OAU? / What Will You Do? Photo / Trade Gift Cards With Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.