Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? (21916 Views)

Factors That Have Affected Business Operations In Nigeria / How Cbn’s Strict Monetary Policies Have Affected The Stock Market / My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by OrdercityWeb: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hey guys,
A few days ago i was reading a thread on Quora on this particular question and i thought to myself what decisions have i actually taken that i can say helped me to this point.
Well so here are some i could think of, kindly share yours in the comments. This would help others learn from you incase they want similar result as you have. Let's do it this way; write the decision and in brackets write how it has affected your life positively
This could also inspire somebody to do something positive with his or her life.
So here goes:
- I deactivated FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM, i basically limited my involvement on social media. (This has helped me to do more productive things with my time, i started visiting more informative sections on NAIRALAND and frequent Quora)

-Cultivated a reading culture( Thanks to my last point i have more time available to myself, so i devote myself to reading novels, researching. This has drastically improved my vocab and knowledge base. There is something reading does to the mind)

-Improved my cooking skills ( Rather than use my data for social media, i downloaded apps and researched how to cook different local meals)

-I stopped chasing girls grin (This should be one of the best decisions I've taken, young guys I'll advice you to do same. This girls you're chasing when you leave them and CHASE YOUR DREAMS they'll be the ones to chase you)

-Took online courses (There is a saying that "the valley between you and your success is ignorance" )

-Developed a habit of self-development (I read anything that can improve me)

-Started online businesses (Thanks to my self-development habit, i run various online businesses, without being taught by anyone. I earn 6-digits income)

- I decided not to be limited by setbacks (so i have had a few setback. Everyone does lol. Life isn't fair right? Anyway when i look at where i was a year ago and where i am now i can say there's been alot of progress)

I'll add more as soon as i remember. cool

Share yours in the comments let others learn from you. cheesy

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by OrdercityWeb: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lalasticlala please if this is not the right section. Kindly move it to the right place. Thanks! wink
Cc: Supersystemsng
Pocohantas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
Are u fighting for first to comment again? Tell me the online businesses that worked for you pls
Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by sekxyqueen(f): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
decided not to date till I graduate..hehe cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by NairalandCS(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Becoming an atheist and Deciding not to get married or have kids.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by OrdercityWeb: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nma27:
Are u fighting for first to comment again? Tell me the online businesses that worked for you pls
@the bolded, its a culture. wink
Kindly read my personal text you'll see what i do online there. I should let you know online income isn't stable so it could be below or above. Thanks!
Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
2)Stay away from guys(irresponsible ones)..

Nd my lyf z progressing without em kiss

1) listen to my momma... Nd my lyf z going well cheesy

8 Likes

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
NairalandCS:

ur nt serious undecided
tell meh u r joking

1 Like

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by NairalandCS(m): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
julietkcee:

ur nt serious undecided
tell meh u r joking

Why will I be joking ?

5 Likes

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by OrdercityWeb: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
NairalandCS:

Why will I be joking ?

julietkcee:

ur nt serious undecided
tell meh u r joking
Hi Guys!
Please let's not derail the thread. So others can learn from what others want to share.

Thanks!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by quintybabe(f): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
Breaking up with my ex grin

1 Like

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by LalasticSeun(f): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
I stopped giving a fvckk grin

12 Likes

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
Lalasticlala please if this is not the right section. Kindly move it to the right place. Thanks! wink
Cc: Supersystemsng
Pocohantas

Yo Boss. What's up !
Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by OrdercityWeb: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
supersystemsng:

Yo Boss. What's up !
Nothing oo oga mi.
I just say make you share your comment with us. smiley
Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by lathrowinger: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
Since have stopped been womanizing. And be loyal and honest. And also been closed to God.

5 Likes

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by gabazin080(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
just about to take one. though its kinda risky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by emmabest2000(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ignoring some motherfuckers completely !

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
I learnt how to control my feelings.

6 Likes

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by refreshrate: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
Knowing that anything to do with APC is absolute shiit and staying far away from anyone who supports them.

Walking dead bite you, you become like dem.

Zombie no be abuse for their matter na description.

4 Likes

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
i stopped chasing gals, i save more and i fuk high class oloshos twice a month grin

16 Likes

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by Royalfurnitures: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Being a blessing to others especially the needy as much as i can.

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by yomibelle(f): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sanitizing my friendship list and Cutting off harmful friendships

Not everyone has a role to play in my life maybe except to be part of the audience.

Too many actors n actresses spoil d movie

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by Partnerbiz3: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Why the hype about this quora sef?
Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by emerged01(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
I decided not to drink alcohol and smoke. With this decision,I have no friends. Since 1999 that I have made decision,it has helped me to stay focus.

18 Likes

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by cristianisraeli: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
Hey guys,
A few days ago i was reading a thread on Quora on this particular question and i thought to myself what decisions have i actually taken that i can say helped me to this point.
Well so here are some i could think of, kindly share yours in the comments. This would help others learn from you incase they want similar result as you have. Let's do it this way; write the decision and in brackets write how it has affected your life positively
This could also inspire somebody to do something positive with his or her life.
So here goes:
- I deactivated FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM, i basically limited my involvement on social media. (This has helped me to do more productive things with my time, i started visiting more informative sections on NAIRALAND and frequent Quora)

-Cultivated a reading culture( Thanks to my last point i have more time available to myself, so i devote myself to reading novels, researching. This has drastically improved my vocab and knowledge base. There is something reading does to the mind)

-Improved my cooking skills ( Rather than use my data for social media, i downloaded apps and researched how to cook different local meals)

-I stopped chasing girls grin (This should be one of the best decisions I've taken, young guys I'll advice you to do same. This girls you're chasing when you leave them and CHASE YOUR DREAMS they'll be the ones to chase you)

-Took online courses (There is a saying that "the valley between you and your success is ignorance" )

-Developed a habit of self-development (I read anything that can improve me)

-Started online businesses (Thanks to my self-development habit, i run various online businesses, without being taught by anyone. I earn 6-digits income)

- I decided not to be limited by setbacks (so i have had a few setback. Everyone does lol. Life isn't fair right? Anyway when i look at where i was a year ago and where i am now i can say there's been alot of progress)

I'll add more as soon as i remember. cool

Share yours in the comments let others learn from you. cheesy

you a blogger way dactivate facebook and the gram come sidon for nairaland..ayam not understanding

9 Likes

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
NairalandCS:

That's a big one.

1 Like

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
The day I started minding my business especially in a country I know
Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by joeyrayroy(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
I .
Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by obamd: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Studying medicine.

2 Likes

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by chinoxstock: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Declaring my support for BIAFRA complety changed my life.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by OrdercityWeb: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you a blogger way dactivate facebook and the gram come sidon for nairaland..ayam not understanding
You didnt have to quote tye whole post na undecided

If you know about blogging you'd know not everyone blogs for money. Get it?
Re: What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? by Iscoalarcon: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Choosing the current school I am right now cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing / How To Remove Chinese Virus Manually / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.