Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,152 members, 7,842,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

God Is A Black Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is A Black Man (629 Views)

Jesus Was A Black Man / Dont Be Deceived By Drawings, Jesus Was A Black Man!!! / Solomon Was A Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is A Black Man by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2009
Man possesses two skin colours which are the two extremes. Any other race falls inbetween these two.
In Genesis, God says "let us make man in our own image and likeness," (including colour of the skin). If a Black is a man (which is true anyway) therefore, God is Black.

Also, God is a White man
Jesus was born a Nazarene, an Isrealite. Isreal is in the middle east whose original inhabitants are Whites. So, Jesus is the Son of God (like begets like); and Jesus being God therefore, God is White!

This shows that God has both attributes. You can't give what you don't have that is why he gives life because he is ("I am the way, the truth and the Life"wink; he created Blacks and Whites because he possesses them.

Assignment: What colour were Adams and Eve?
Re: God Is A Black Man by Krayola2(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2009
Skin color has to do with ur location and the climate. It ain't got shit to do with Genesis. There are black people that have nothing to do with Africa in parts of Australia and in some other really hot places.

(1) (Reply)

Most Important Practical Application Of The Theory Of Evolution / Untimely Death / I Am Being Charmed By My Extended Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.