Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,087 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend (57234 Views)

Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks / Photos From Late Actor Ajidara's Wake Keeping In Abeokuta / Photos From OJB Jezreel's Wake Keeping & Service Of Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Larrey:
Not banke's mother,banke's mother died before jide kosoko married omolade.
Banky W?
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by RedCapChief(m): 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
stagger:
The man is lost in space. No be im dey there.
Honestly!
He looks so morose and sad.
Thrice a widower sad May God give him comfort

2 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by ajepako(f): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
My condolence to her immediate family and nollywod..

May God console the bereaved family...

Goodbye Mrs Kosoko...
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by mohciz69(m): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
RIP to her
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Massive turn up for her, she was a jolly good fellow. God bless the dead.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by AbbieGee1(f): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
kaffy4tope:
May her soul continue to RIP

But I dunno why I'm not taking these actors grieving serious...it all looks as if they're acting to me lol lipsrsealed
why cnt you jst type and leave,mayb you'll feel the real grievance when it happens to you,imagine!,some pips sense sha

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by Missmossy(f): 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
So painful, see the look on her children faces.

Such a big loss
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by kaffy4tope(m): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
AbbieGee1:
why cnt you jst type and leave,mayb you'll feel the real grievance when it happens to you,imagine!,some pips sense sha

Smelly Pussy...why don't u just type RIP and bounce? What you just wished me is your whole generation portion not mine In Jesus Name.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by adek6555: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by brixton: 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
Larrey:
Not banke's mother,banke's mother died before jide kosoko married omolade.

Thank you...
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by freshcvvs: 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
I pray Jide Kosoko doesn't follow the wives anytime soon because the man i am seeing in that pix is definitely not here on earth again. he's so so gone.

The look in that pix is scaring me. sad sad sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hallmark08:
May God gives her family the heart to hold this colossal lost.
I fera this ur condolence grammer.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by Femich18(m): 12:14am On Jun 10, 2016
What a very sad news especially to the husband...May God console him
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by Dotman2210(m): 12:26am On Jun 10, 2016
It is well,God will comfort them
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by onatisi(m): 2:43am On Jun 10, 2016
The same people that came to her birthday last week are the same set of people attending her burial just a week after!!!
The same set of people rejoicing with her family last week are the same set of people mourning with her family just one week after.

God ,no man can ever comprehend your works nor understand them.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by LyfeJennings(m): 4:23am On Jun 10, 2016
This Toyin is such an attention freak beach
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by LordOfNaira: 6:12am On Jun 10, 2016
Jide Kosoko needs to be watched intently. Memories may kill him soon. I pray he sees more years but he needs to be watched so that he doesn't do something terrible to himself. He needs to be made happy.

I remembered when I lost my mom, I was in sorrows but I started watching my dad from the day I caught him almost absent-mindedly gulping kerosene that he had thought was water.

Stephen Keshi's case is still fresh. He was supposed to return to the US on Wednesday. The thought of leaving for the US to continue living without his wife must have helped in silencing him.

2 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by youngest85(m): 6:19am On Jun 10, 2016
goldbim:
Hmmm,may God comfort them!!losing a loved one is not easy..my condolences!!.
especially in ds hard times of d economy

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by Harbeesawlar(f): 6:21am On Jun 10, 2016
freshcvvs:
I pray Jide Kosoko doesn't follow the wives anytime soon because the man i am seeing in that pix is definitely not here on earth again. he's so so gone.

Aiteeeeuuu
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by Harbeesawlar(f): 6:23am On Jun 10, 2016
freshcvvs:

Aiteeeeuuu
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 10, 2016
They should be strong and hold their heads high. My own mum died back in 2012, hit like to bless her memory. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by udysweet(f): 6:53am On Jun 10, 2016
Me too,sad more like. See the look on his face,that of utter shock and disbelief! They should look out for him o ,so he dsnt develop health issues. May her soul rest in perfect peace and may God grant her kids and the entire family,the fortitude to bear this huge irreparable loss. Such cute children!
Thelmerh:
I feel so bad for dis man. may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by 4ward(m): 7:06am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by afolayangs(m): 7:12am On Jun 10, 2016
kaffy4tope:
May her soul continue to RIP

But I dunno why I'm not taking these actors grieving serious...it all looks as if they're acting to me lol lipsrsealed

Some are just posing for pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by AmicableEd: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2016
Details of how she actually died | What no one has told you about the late actress, Henrietta Kosoko + her first son's speech at her ongoing wake keep http://www.kemifilani.com/2016/06/details-of-how-she-actually-died-what.html
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by phoenixcleans(m): 7:27am On Jun 10, 2016
REST IN PEACE
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by AbbieGee1(f): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2016
kaffy4tope:

Smelly Pussy...why don't u just type RIP and bounce? What you just wished me is your whole generation portion not mine In Jesus Name.

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by AbbieGee1(f): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2016
undecided
LyfeJennings:
This Toyin is such an attention freak beach
lookachu!,its 'bitch' not beach,na elegushi you for call am undecided
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by delpee(f): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2016
May her soul rest in perfect peace. May her family be comforted.

I feel so sorry for Jide Kosoko. I pray that God gives him the strength to carry on. It's just so sad. May we never find ourselves in this type of difficult situation. Amen cry
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by murmee: 8:27am On Jun 10, 2016
Missmossy:
So painful, see the look on her children faces.

Such a big loss
We are told Henrietta has two boys (twins) from a previous marriage. Does she have children for Jide Kosoko? and who are they? Their names?
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend by olajumokegloria: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2016
I thought BIDEMI KOSOKO is her daughter . where is she in the picture above

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles / Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture / "My Body Na Ebeano!": Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.