Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Want To Start Exporting Clothes And Shoes To Nigeria From Uk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start Exporting Clothes And Shoes To Nigeria From Uk (992 Views)

Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia / Igede Lady Removes Shoes To Enter ATM Cubicle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start Exporting Clothes And Shoes To Nigeria From Uk by swaggprofessor(m): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Good Day all, I currently school in manchester and I intend to start up a business by exporting clothes and shoes to Nigeria but I have no idea about the customs charges. Pls for those who are in nigeria n are into importation I need yours advice on how to go about with this biz. thanks
Re: I Want To Start Exporting Clothes And Shoes To Nigeria From Uk by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:48am On Jun 11, 2016
swaggprofessor:
Good Day all, I currently school in manchester and I intend to start up a business by exporting clothes and shoes to Nigeria but I have no idea about the customs charges. Pls for those who are in nigeria n are into importation I need yours advice on how to go about with this biz. thanks

I just sent you a PM..! My team can be your wholesaler /retailer here in Nigeria..
Please reply soonest.. Thanks smiley
Re: I Want To Start Exporting Clothes And Shoes To Nigeria From Uk by Ademat7(m): 4:23am On Jun 11, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

I just sent you a PM..! My team can be your wholesaler /retailer here in Nigeria..
I smell Monopoly
Re: I Want To Start Exporting Clothes And Shoes To Nigeria From Uk by selfmadeOLX(m): 4:47am On Jun 11, 2016
Ademat7:
I smell Monopoly

Then who's having control over who..?
Re: I Want To Start Exporting Clothes And Shoes To Nigeria From Uk by Toosure70: 5:39am On Jun 11, 2016
We don't need that rubbish here. we patronise Nigeria made.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Exporting Clothes And Shoes To Nigeria From Uk by swaggprofessor(m): 6:59am On Jun 11, 2016
Toosure70:
We don't need that rubbish here. we patronise Nigeria made.
I intend to build a clothing manufacturing company in Nigeria in the next 3-4yrs. Patience bro
Re: I Want To Start Exporting Clothes And Shoes To Nigeria From Uk by swaggprofessor(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

I seek for advice n I already got wholesale/retail team. If I want to make u part of them I still can't cos I don't know a thing about u
Re: I Want To Start Exporting Clothes And Shoes To Nigeria From Uk by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:18am On Jun 11, 2016
swaggprofessor:
I seek for advice n I already got wholesale/retail team. If I want to make u part of them I still can't cos I don't know a thing about u

Lol.. Just a suggestion and nothing more than that
You did not get an advice from me on the topic because I don't presently have it
It is what I have that could be helpful to me and your up coming business and would create revenue and at least employment opportunities I had and offered..!
I don't have such capital to start importation business nor the knowledge of it and put my team into selling but that doesn't mean I would fold hands and weep.. NO.. Since we can sell well and fast in Nigeria, would at least do something and start somewhere

That's why I taught fast and developed the idea of filling in the gap to those who are not in Nigeria but wants to ship in and sell here. At least its still under the whole "importation, buying and selling umbrella"

Also in business, you don't necessarily need to know nor see every member of your parade face to face before you can do business that thrives.. Business tycoons takes risks and are carefull while taking it
I don't fault you for thinking that way.. Its a normal thing to always take precautions.. smiley

Anyways you've made your points known and I respect them..
If you still review and can give us a chance to start somewhere, we are always ready to serve and are transparent as possible in dealings

Also I have a friend who wants to start a boutique and lundary services in the east and would want to patronize you
Please drop your contact details (preferably mail or BBM PIN) or contact me via my signature cool

Thanks for your time..!
Re: I Want To Start Exporting Clothes And Shoes To Nigeria From Uk by swaggprofessor(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Lol.. Just a suggestion and nothing more than that
You did not get an advice from me on the topic because I don't presently have it
It is what I have that could be helpful to me and your up coming business and would create revenue and at least employment opportunities I had and offered..!
I don't have such capital to start importation business nor the knowledge of it and put my team into selling but that doesn't mean I would fold hands and weep.. NO.. Since we can sell well and fast in Nigeria, would at least do something and start somewhere

That's why I taught fast and developed the idea of filling in the gap to those who are not in Nigeria but wants to ship in and sell here. At least its still under the whole "importation, buying and selling umbrella"

Also in business, you don't necessarily need to know nor see every member of your parade face to face before you can do business that thrives.. Business tycoons takes risks and are carefull while taking it
I don't fault you for thinking that way.. Its a normal thing to always take precautions.. smiley

Anyways you've made your points known and I respect them..
If you still review and can give us a chance to start somewhere, we are always ready to serve and are transparent as possible in dealings

Also I have a friend who wants to start a boutique and lundary services in the east and would want to patronize you
Please drop your contact details (preferably mail or BBM PIN) or contact me via my signature cool

Thanks for your time..!
email me ur strategies and location so that I can calculate the rate of sales n perhaps hw much I can test with u
Re: I Want To Start Exporting Clothes And Shoes To Nigeria From Uk by swaggprofessor(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2016
@etitomichael@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Start Exporting Clothes And Shoes To Nigeria From Uk by selfmadeOLX(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
swaggprofessor:
email me ur strategies and location so that I can calculate the rate of sales n perhaps hw much I can test with u

ASAP cool

(1) (Reply)

Icash Investment / Sterilized Rice Introduced In Africa To Reduce Population / Meet Obi Brown, CEO Of Insight Africa – His Startup Story Is An Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.