Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries (45804 Views)

Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) / My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-yr-old Cries / My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
It's the devil grin

Devil don suffer for our hand ni cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
amtaken:
Don't you dare provoke me!

Ok..........You've officially been provoked by me! They say ladies look more beautiful when vexed, pls verify grin
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by Davecafary(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Now things are beginning to go out of hand, fathers molesting daughters is becoming rampant even beyond control. And the age of these young girls is what baffles me the most, 10 years old for crying out loud and could be sexually attractive in such a girl. Death sentence or life imprisonment sentence should be passed down to all these low life God forsaken devi's handiwork lying irresponsible chronic pervert pedophiles claiming father.
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yellowbar people and inbreed sef. Are they cursed or something! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
'AJAYI GBADEGESIN' .Yorobbers/Yorubad again.Which kind of tribe is dis?Committing abominations and taboos since day one

2 Likes

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by Alexbrain(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
Such an act is not ethnic based bro
Which one is ethnic based bro?

1 Like

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
cheesy grin
funkybully:
If I say YO u say LO another man say BA, omo na u sabi, I say them too rap.e, them too rapeoooo for inside the Southwest!

3 Likes

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by jideomowunmi(f): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Take this piece of gabadge from a cesspit you call comment to the people who talk trash on drug dealer's thread. If I may, you should go thru people's comment before accusing them of tribalism, instead of being hypocritically sycophantic...

Wa...abi were ni e ni...shey i follow u yarn before u put dat ur RoosterDrinker's keyhole mouth into my mattet....oloscious fellow like u...mind ur business next time...dem dey fight for d next house concern u abi..nah una dey stay for face-me-i-slap-u....maggort mouth like u...go get brain abeg....
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by jideomowunmi(f): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Take this piece of gabadge from a cesspit you call comment to the people who talk trash on drug dealer's thread. If I may, you should go thru people's comment before accusing them of tribalism, instead of being hypocritically sycophantic...

Wa...abi weere ni e ni...shey i follow u yarn before u put dat ur RoosterDrinker's keyhole mouth into my mattet....oloscious fellow like u...mind ur business next time...dem dey fight for d next house concern u abi..nah una dey stay for face-me-i-slap-u....maggort mouth like u...go get brain abeg....
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by jideomowunmi(f): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Wa...abi weere ni e ni...shey i follow u yarn before u put dat ur RoosterDrinker's keyhole mouth into my mattet....oloscious fellow like u...mind ur business next time...dem dey fight for d next house concern u abi..nah una dey stay for face-me-i-slap-u....maggort mouth like u...go get brain abeg.... angry angry angry
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by SycophanticGoat: 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
jideomowunmi:

Wa...abi weere ni e ni...shey i follow u yarn before u put dat ur RoosterDrinker's keyhole mouth into my mattet....oloscious fellow like u...mind ur business next time...dem dey fight for d next house concern u abi..nah una dey stay for face-me-i-slap-u....maggort mouth like u...go get brain abeg.... angry angry angry

jideomowunmi:

Wa...abi were ni e ni...shey i follow u yarn before u put dat ur RoosterDrinker's keyhole mouth into my mattet....oloscious fellow like u...mind ur business next time...dem dey fight for d next house concern u abi..nah una dey stay for face-me-i-slap-u....maggort mouth like u...go get brain abeg....

jideomowunmi:

Wa...abi weere ni e ni...shey i follow u yarn before u put dat ur RoosterDrinker's keyhole mouth into my mattet....oloscious fellow like u...mind ur business next time...dem dey fight for d next house concern u abi..nah una dey stay for face-me-i-slap-u....maggort mouth like u...go get brain abeg....

What explains quoting someone, three damn times, with this truck load of watery faecal deposit you call a comment? Psycho

Your grammatical expression (whatever the furk she meant by oloscious, lmao) actually protrays you as the slum type (are you a slum queen?), little wonder you know only how to talk about one staying in face me I, whatever you call it. I wouldn't kiss you if there was a million dollar price tag placed on that mouth of yours so that should explain to you who's got the maggot mouth. I sell brains, care for one? undecided
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by ceaser: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Evidence1000:
I just came to check names.

Indeed. Na dem dem. I also am not disappointed that it's the south west. But I just can't get this fact outta my mind:

An erring Àjàyí Gbádégesin was tackled by a Babátúndé Ògúntemówo who even ensures that the former ends up in jail for his criminal acts. This action of citizens arrest and prosecution is what usually happens in that region. Should we then conclude that these south westerners hate 'emselves so much as not to even protect their own erring kinsmen from prosecution or from the law? Even here on Nairaland, you don't see them defend their kinsmen the moment he gets tagged a criminal, worse they take it upon 'emselves to rat on the individual, coarse him to report himself to the police or even deliver him to the authorities.

So I asked a few people around. Why this kind of kindred spirit reigns supreme unlike what happens in other regions where they protect and defend their own when they commit crimes that is injurious to all and sundry.

Here's what I found out from responses:

* They cherish a good name and see such as worth more than silver or gold. So if their brother commits a crime and seems to refuse to change from the bad ways, they see such acts as injurious to every member of the society irrespective of tribe, tongue or religion. And in order not to establish their family as the harbinger of bad luck in the community, the erring child is let lose to the gods for punishment.

They say, "if their kinsman deliberately consumes a bad insect and they refuse to warn him, sooner or later his chronic cough from the sickness resulting from such action will rob them of their much needed sleep in the dead of the night"

Truth!
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by bstringz(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hmmmmmm..... Too bad.
Name checked, no surprises here.
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by tosyne2much(m): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Alexbrain:

Which one is ethnic based bro?
The lady I quoted was being tribalistic, she made an hasty generalization that such act is only peculiar to Yoruba people
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by fortunechy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
end time father
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by ceaser: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
jideomowunmi:

Untop all dat u read....tribalism happens to be d next thing on ur mind....yet, people like u want dis country to move forward....instead of u condemning d act and moving forward.....
Na wa o.....

She should be left alone in that. After all, when it involves peeps from her region or even the North, people also head here to "check names". Not advocating for such stereotyping though, but it isn't something that's gonna end anytime soon.

The new breeds of Nigerian youths, the new kids are majorly an intolerant bunch that painfully do not read prints anymore, neither do they really listen to the voices of reason from the elderly who witnessed those beautiful pasts and still believe that these ones (the youths) should relive those good days. Instead they prefer indulgence in the e-media which is awash with prejudicial and half-truths, engendering hatred, religion and ethnic bigotry and unyielding intolerance in the process.
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by HaneefahRN(f): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Some people are just sick in the head.
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by farouq147(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nawoo! wetin this world wan turn to?
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by Boo3nity(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
How best to punish this pedophile other than lining up all the ashawos in one Edo community for a wild poontang with him?
shame.
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by amtaken(f): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Mxm
frenchwine:

Ok..........You've officially been provoked by me! They say ladies look more beautiful when vexed, pls verify grin
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dats a true yorubad girl talking
jideomowunmi:

1 Like

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by masqot(m): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
That father should serve his jail term first cos the devil he lied upon is warming up to take his "pound of flesh"
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by alaskido(m): 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
Konji is a bastard.
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Raping their children on daily basis yet when the ocassional Yunusa pops ups they'll descend on everybody especially the religion and tribe of the perpetrator in the north - ignoring their own nauseating cases like this - bigotry is a desease.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by bezimo(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
This is so disgusting.

How does a man develop sexual feelings for a child when there are available ladies out there.

I expect the House of reps and assembly to develop a law of death sentence on all paedophiles with immediate effect. But they wont, but if its to pass useless islamic sharia bill before you know it, the bill has passed second reading.

Stupid legislators.
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by DauraDullard0(m): 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
amtaken:
NB: I Checked the names and I wasn't surprised at all.
It's almost a daily occurrence in the Slave Coast.... In¢est, Rituals and diabolism is a way of life in the South-Waste.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by funkybully(f): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
[s]
Halimi24:

U can't compare d 2 issues..D yorubas keep their atrocities in d

Southwest&they have a great culture but u

Igbos!ur atrocities are worldwide&u're an uncultured people
[/s]

I rather remain uncultured than have culture of in.cest, inbreeding, rap.e. talking of crimes being kept in South West, Michael the butcherer in London comes to mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
amtaken:
Mxm

lipsrsealed tongue

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by amtaken(f): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
You are correct.

DauraDullard0:
It's almost a daily occurrence in the Slave Coast.... In¢est, Rituals and diabolism is a way of life in the South-Waste.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by PT001: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
The evil that men do....
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by ebukaOtika(m): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Kk
Re: My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries by ebukaOtika(m): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Devil seff don taya Papaa.....

One dey him go come out answer for himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Women Fight Each Other In Public After A Heated Disagreement. Photos / See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. / Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.