Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) (45803 Views)

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife / Senegalese Man Hijacks School Bus In Italy, Sets It Ablaze (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Islie: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
A 65-year-old hunter from Amunike community in Awka North local government area of Anambra State, Uchechukwu Nweke has killed his 55-year-old wife Mrs Patricia Nweke using his single barrel gun.

He also burnt his house along with his son , Obinna Nweke aged 29 years in a circumstance yet to be ascertained.

Conforming the incident, the spokesman of the Anambra State Police Command, CSP Haruna Mohammed said “the police on 28/1/2021 received a report from Amunike community in Awka North LGA of Anambra State that , a hunter, one Uchechukwu Nweke ‘m’ aged 65 years allegedly shot his wife Patricia Nweke ‘f’ aged 55 years with a single barrel gun and also burnt his house along with his son named Obinna Nweke aged 29 years in a circumstances yet to be ascertained.

He also stated that the suspect equally shot himself using the same gun.

Meanwhile, Mohammed said that the police detectives attached to Achalla police station had visited the scene and took victims to Uche hospital for medical attention, where the three victims were certified dead by a medical doctor on arrival.

According to him, “corpses of the victims have been deposited at the hospital’s morgue for autopsy, while investigation is ongoing to ascertain circumstances surrounding the incident.

https://dailytrust.com/anambra-65-year-old-hunter-kills-self-wife-set-house-ablaze

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by MickzyDonald: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ohhh
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Reelmii: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
It is well

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by DaddyRochie1642: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Do we blame Evil Spirits for this.

Spits in Disgust

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by MostImportant(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
This one mad.

Sad. It's well with the living.

Please help a brother before I'll be totally frustrated in life. To start telling about myself, I may not finish till tomorrow. Nigerian economy is certainly set to frustrate the young ones but there are steps one can still take and conquer the frustrating economy. I'm currently into vlogging (YouTube) but without any good device. Please help me with a camera or a good phone for the very purpose. This will help me in attaining my goal and start earning from YouTube platform. Please sow this seed in my life and heaven and natural factors will reward you bountifully. Any good phone or camera please. Even if it's a fairly used. Thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Queenlovely(f): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Maybe he did DNa test, and why would that boy allow his weak father over power him, a man of 29 years.

please no matter how you Hussle reach check on your family, ask them questions, befriend the last born, they will always tell u the truth,

one last point, even if the dna test shows u are not the father, don't fret, raise the child as your own, but disinherit them. it happened in IQ84

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
I think it's high time the FG mandates a compulsory mental health routine check for all NIgerians living in Nigeria. I mean.... this depression is eating deep into every one by the day. Hian!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Omo na wah o

29 year old obinna sef use head pack death
Small boy wey just start life, why he no japa? Well the dead tell no tales.

Depression everywhere. Talk to someone. If no one to talk to talk to alcohol. If alcohol no dey talk to olosho. They are paid for their time so talking is allowed. Just try to make yourself happy. Happiness is free

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Neddstark: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Probable Scenario

Wife and husband had a fight over something where man lost his temper and killed his wife. Instead of going to jail and waiting for death sentence or running for the rest of his life, man chose to end it all and say goodbye to planet Earth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by lilvicky68(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
CalliDora1:
I think it's high time the FG mandates a compulsory mental health routine check for all NIgerians living in Nigeria. I mean.... this depression is eating deep into every one by the day. Hian!
They should start with theirselves because they are not normal too

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
lilvicky68:

They should start with theirselves because they are not normal too

Lol.. yes o. Everyone.
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by lilvicky68(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Looking at everything happening in this country you will see that Nigeria needs new Nigerians..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Crimrburster: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Not again

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Kingrefreshed: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Prodigee: 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
E be tins for potopoto region! Our eastern blodas, wetin dey shele na?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by KingAzari: 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Uganda tales.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by dumahi(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by incogni2o: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
May we never hear of such again

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by MemoriesAndMe: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
The wife must have looked for his trouble, thats the root cause. But why kill everybody? He only spared the photographer.
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Bola146(f): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
angry
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Kevinsamba: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by atobs4real(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
Their is something hiding. That story is somehow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by TheStakeHolder(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
hmmm. Sad.

Suspect foul play. Someone else did it....

Just wiped out his family for nothing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
People don die for this January too much walahi lipsrsealed
Make we see whether next month go better!

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Ytea(f): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
shocked A 29 years old was in that house? What a pity.
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by babamadiba(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mental Illness embarassed

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by AuroraB(f): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Did he subdue the 29yr old or something
These people, if life don tire you, dey go naa and leave others alone sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by pickatyouu: 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
I read one yesterday and now today.

Wetin dey happen for dz people relationship sef.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by WallStreetfx(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
This country get as he beooo

Still buying btc massively.
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by nairalander2020(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
if your own blood fit do this kind thing,then de world is no longer safe.
one day humans will become endanger species given the rate at which evil is becoming a norm now in the society.

rip to the mom and son minus de murderer.

God help us gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) / Two Blind Beggars "Caught Operating Their Phones" After Receiving Money (Video) / Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.