Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Lol: See Pastor's Hilarious Prayer Points. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol: See Pastor's Hilarious Prayer Points. (1828 Views)

See Pastor Who Claims To "Escape From Hell" / See Pastor Whose Feets Doesnt Touch The Ground During Sermon / Hilarious Prayer For Nigeria In A Church I Attended Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lol: See Pastor's Hilarious Prayer Points. by donmayorgroup(m): 4:31am On Jun 10, 2016
Guys, despite the fact that hunger has reduced me to rubbles in Nigeria!Lol.... I still respect you...you.

Nigerians are too intelligent and that's why I will always be proud of this country.

It's just that we are not familiar with this type of CHANGE O!

Probably, the change has affected prayer points too!

You need to read a guy's reason for blocking his pastor on Facebook. It's hilarious, It's fun-filled, and at the same time, It's all about the truth!

You dey look, your pastor no dey pray like that?

Well, the conversation below was between a Pastor and his church member.

Just like you know, pastors will be like at any slightest meeting, they begin to haul prayers at you.

I guess this really hit the guy hard and...see what he did

Carry on!

WHY MY PASTOR BLOCKED ME ON FACEBOOK

I sent him a friend request on Facebook
and he innocently accepted.

Two minutes later his message came in;

*PASTOR: How are you?

*ME: I'm fine Daddy.

*PASTOR: May the building of heavenly
favour collapse on your head.

*ME: (No reply)

*PASTOR: May the thunder of Blessing
strike you and your family.

*ME: (No reply)'

*PASTOR: May God slash you with the
axe of life.

*PASTOR: May God stab you with the knife of riches.

*PASTOR: May you be sentenced to life imprisonment in the eternal jail of success!

*PASTOR: May the Trade centre of
happiness collapse on you and your family.

* PASTOR: My son are you there?

*ME: Yes Daddy!

* PASTOR: You should be saying Amen
to claim the Blessings.

*ME: Ok, it's my turn to pray for you now Sir!

Please complete it here>>> http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/06/may-over-speeding-trailer-of-blessings.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Lol,could These Be True? Ways Of Differentiating An Ajebota From An Ajepako! / You Go Fear Style Na! What Kind Of Wedding Photoshoot Is This? (see Photo) / Good Day My People Visit The Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.