Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Oloyede Has Heard Of These Sad Events - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oloyede Has Heard Of These Sad Events (413 Views)

What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. / Who Has Heard Of P5 Network Society For Christian Welfare / Who Has Heard Of P5 Network Society For Christian Welfare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oloyede Has Heard Of These Sad Events by lereinter(m): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2016
where on earth can someone be and not have heard of the killing of a christian woman in kano or the attack on a christian man in kaduna.

hear him respond to a punch correspondent
" Curiously, the Secretary-General of the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, in a telephone interview with one of our correspondents said he was not aware of the carpenter who was attacked in Kaduna by some Muslim youths because he ate in the afternoon while they were fasting.
Oloyede, a former vice-chancellor, added that he was not aware of the killing of Agbahime by irate Muslims for alleged blasphemy.
He said, “I am in the mosque. I have not heard about the matter of the carpenter. I have not also heard of the woman that was be thrown away as indicated byhttp://www.punchng.com/outrage-trails-kaduna-youths-attack-carpenter-ramadan/
Re: Oloyede Has Heard Of These Sad Events by bewla(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2016
B G abi

(1) (Reply)

Bible Study: Make It Personal. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sat. 18/06/2016) / Shiites Accuse Military Of Plans To Disrupt Procession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.