Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? (8773 Views)

What To Consider Before Buying A Hack Ps3 / Top Ten Tips To Consider When Playing Watchdogs 2 / Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
Donsammi:
d0pe.. Lemme save up m0re.... Av 18k here.. Wanna sale my ps2
ok, when should i inspect u.
i will send some photo of the ps here tonight
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Donsammi:
see photo of the ps

Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by PAQ(m): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
If money is not a problem for you i will suggest you buy a brand new PS4 for the following;
1. You will get a warranty
2. Most likely a bundle with free game/games
3. it will look neat, its a pretty gadget
4. The batteries on the controller will still last long
5. although the blu ray lenses is strong, but atleast a new one is better

Stay away from any cheap PS4, 40k is waaaay too cheap for a fully functional London used.
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by samsard(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
PAQ:
If money is not a problem for you i will suggest you buy a brand new PS4 for the following;
1. You will get a warranty
2. Most likely a bundle with free game/games
3. it will look neat, its a pretty gadget
4. The batteries on the controller will still last long
5. although the blu ray lenses is strong, but atleast a new one is better

Stay away from any cheap PS4, 40k is waaaay too cheap for a fully functional London used.
It may come without the controller and other accessories. But i do agree its alarmingly cheap. Even cheap Xbox Ones come at bout 60K.
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by samsard(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
abdulskulboy:

see photo of the ps
Abdul, does that 40k PS4 come with accessories e.g controller pads. A little bit of detail might actually help at least till i get to go to Wuse.
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
samsard:
Abdul, does that 40k PS4 come with accessories e.g controller pads. A little bit of detail might actually help at least till i get to go to Wuse.
yeah, they will gv u 1pad and HDMI
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by KennedyChuks(m): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Abdulskulboy where in wuse market
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
KennedyChuks:
Abdulskulboy where in wuse market
Wuse Market in abuja, is located @wuse 2 (zone 6)
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by KennedyChuks(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
abdulskulboy:

Wuse Market in abuja, is located @wuse 2 (zone 6)

I know where wuse market is oh bro ,was asking for d direction to the shop from the gate
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
KennedyChuks:

I know where wuse market is oh bro ,was asking for d direction to the shop from the gate
i don't knw the actual shp no
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by Supermansteve(m): 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
abdulskulboy:

bros, i am telling what i knw, with the new exchange rate, the highest it can rise to is 45-50k, bt it can't jst reach 70k.
Bro I own a ps4, no way you'd buy a ps4 for less than 70k except if it's fake, PS3 London used you'd get for 40/45k
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Supermansteve:

Bro I own a ps4, no way you'd buy a ps4 for less than 70k except if it's fake, PS3 London used you'd get for 40/45k
hmm, maybe in ur area
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by gambus007(m): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
abdulskulboy:
hmm, maybe in ur area
pls buy one nd post d picture here...40k for ps4?hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
gambus007:
pls buy one nd post d picture here...40k for ps4?hmmmmm
Brother, no need to argue here, if u wish, declare me a lier. problem solved
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by 3Div: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2016
Quite possible to get a Ps4 at 40k but i wouldnt say that's the market price. Could be a one-off sale besides, the dollar wasn't this high lastyear when abdulskulboy bought his.
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by gambus007(m): 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
3Div:
Quite possible to get a Ps4 at 40k but i wouldnt say that's the market price. Could be a one-off sale besides, the dollar wasn't this high lastyear when abdulskulboy bought his.
Ps 4 has never bn sold for 40k when dollars was 196...hope you know ps4 price lunch was 400 dollars witout add shipping as at 2014?let say exchange rate was 199 against dollars then?take note no shipping yet..it will take 8 to 1year to get used one on ebay nd co for 350dollars as at 2014/2015...if you are getting used ps4 from any seller not indivivdual who want to sell off it can never b less than 70k as at today 25 june 2016.
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by 3Div: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
gambus007:

Ps 4 has never bn sold for 40k when dollars was 196...hope you know ps4 price lunch was 400 dollars witout add shipping as at 2014?let say exchange rate was 199 against dollars then?take note no shipping yet..it will take 8 to 1year to get used one on ebay nd co for 350dollars as at 2014/2015...if you are getting used ps4 from any seller not indivivdual who want to sell off it can never b less than 70k as at today 25 june 2016.

Sir, you'd be surprised what price a desperate individual would sell for.

Someone posted on the Frontpage this week that he had to sell his Z10 for 10k at emeka offor.

Also,I bought my Ps3 for 25k about 5/6 (not sure which) years ago in a univesity campus.

Ps3 was Uk used. Boy just needed money.

So, I say it's possible.
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by gambus007(m): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
3Div:

Sir, you'd be surprised what price a desperate individual would sell for.

Someone posted on the Frontpage this week that he had to sell his Z10 for 10k at emeka offor.

Also,I bought my Ps3 for 25k about 5/6 (not sure which) years ago in a univesity campus.

Ps3 was Uk used. Boy just needed money.

So, I say it's possible.
Like i said individual can sell very cheap but not shop owner in alaba,computer village nd co.market determines price
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by 3Div: 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
gambus007:

Like i said individual can sell very cheap but not shop owner in alaba,computer village nd co.market determines price

Same thing we've been saying bruv!.
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by KennedyChuks(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Its really a low price tho ... I think with d dollar ish its definitely higher now plus when a man needs money he will sell at low prices
Tho will check out the place if I can find it
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by DaveHert(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
abdulskulboy:
richeso
i don't really knw abt lagos, but its sure her in abuja,
pay cash, collect ps4
Can u give me the Abuja address? I can call a friend there to get me one and send it to me, it's cheap on eBay but naira to dollar exchange rate is not smiling.
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 4:08am On Jun 28, 2016
DaveHert:

Can u give me the Abuja address? I can call a friend there to get me one and send it to me, it's cheap on eBay but naira to dollar exchange rate is not smiling.
Goto wuse market, but i don't knw the actual shop number. but u can ask when u get there,
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by 3Div: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2016
abdulskulboy:
see photo of the ps
This is a PS3.

1 Like

Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by abdulskulboy(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2016
3Div:

This is a PS3.
yes, its for sale
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by Mofetemi(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall, www., without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on, ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on, ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers, CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator with light, Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT! Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country! Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A, your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmacy, Shop 21,22 & 29 Bukries Mall,
Omoleye Bus Stop, Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp / Call: 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com
Re: What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? by Herodutus(m): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
Donsammi:
His much u wan sell ur ps2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thatboijude / The First Game You Played? / I Want To Copy Video To My Psp, How Will I Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.