Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! (9047 Views)

Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) / 10 Popular Video Games Series That Will Literally Die In The Next Five Years / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
For those that don't know what illuminati is you can simply just Google it. Some people do not believe illuminati is real it's either they are atheist or are already falling prey to the will of the devil . The illuminati are everywhere music, sport, politics, just name them, they are already influencing our world we just have to be aware just. As a video game player I noticed lot of illuminati symbol in a game some games.
10. Dues ex series
This a game which is popular for it's illuminati depiction throughout the series of the game words cannot describe the illuminati illustration in the game but here are the pictures this YouTube video describes everything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtq7L2zphPQ&itct=CAkQpDAYBiITCOXEyOeYzNICFcugVQodUlQDYTIHcmVsYXRlZEib3pqY7vrq5d0B&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
m8 angry

u uploaded the wrong plagiarized video

modified\\

eh hn! not that organic music u were playing

pls add youtube flicks or trailers of the other games too cos this will be very interesting to read thru

not just pictures

i see this blog making front page. grin
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
9. Devil May Cry 5
Starting from the game's intro...... It's all illuminati!!! The theme of the game is all illuminati even Dante's choice of drink is with 666 sign and three devils

Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
its true oh!

good lord have mercy on our souls

save us from evil
Vasaratti16:
9. Devil May Cry 5
Starting from the game's intro...... It's all illuminati!!! The theme of the game is all illuminati even Dante's choice of drink is with 666 sign and three devils
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Silkmoth:
m8 angry
u uploaded the wrong plagiarized video
oh sorry!!! modified
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
8. Resident evil 4
gamers are not even aware that RS4 is illuminati! The symbolism is portrayed when Throughout the game overtones of criticism of US policing, foreign policy, and general perception is hostile. They want to bring us down by infected VIP's with a virus(666) that makes you a compliant, prole who involuntarily follows the orders of their master(satan), in the game's case, Lord Saddler. Oh, and the antagonist from the entire game series is a Rx company called "Umbrella" who is manipulating US policy (sound familiar?).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwtT0J5GaVE&itct=CA0QpDAYAiITCLXQt_ibzNICFZmdVQod5hwFtDIHcmVsYXRlZEjj0uuxu-bHvUM%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG

Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
7. Call of Duty black ops
Any gamer that doesn't notice the illuminati signs in this game should probably check his /her eyes. s. For example, sometimes when a car is blown up…an image that some have likened to a Devil-like figure with horns, such as Baphomet, has been detected. Call of Duty Ghost is also included the entire plot of the game has a New World Order feel to it, even the Loading maps on the game include a '666' in the number scheme, which is accompanied by a pyramid icon comprised of several different triangles. The picture of the loading map below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF-Hb1UUGXI&itct=CBUQpDAYAiITCKP_2OKczNICFU-6VQod7PwEs1IiY2FsbCBvZiBEdXR5ICBibGFjayBvcHMgbGxsdW1pbmF0aQ%3D%3D&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en

Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
5. Legend of zelda series
This is my favourite game but their relationship with illuminati still baffles me.Since the late 1980s, "The Legend of Zelda" has been a mainstay in the video game industry. Every new Nintendo console isn't complete without a new version of this classic, but why does this saga has such enormous appeal? Is it because of the storyline, or could it be due to characters' appeal? Regardless of why generations of gamers enjoy Zelda, one thing is for sure. It's a product designed to enhance Illuminati brainwashing. The so called triforce symbol is a very visible signs of illuminati

Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
4. Destiny
A game that takes $500 million(1.7 billion NAIRA!!! ) dollar to develop how on earth can a developer put in so much money to a game!!!!. It's definitely because it receives it's fundings from the illuminati
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzIWhWY-Ckk

Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
2. Assassin Creed
Illuminati and assassin's Creed are like 5 & 6. If you didn't know any better, you might think that the Assassin's Creed series is about visiting historical eras, seeing the past come alive, meeting famous figures, and stabbing them in the face. But that's only half the fun!! It's still a controversial issue whether assassin's Creed is just trying to expose illuminati or they are actually illuminati but we'll still come to a conclusion that assassin's Creed is "illuminati involved". For instance when the girl at the end if assassin's Creed 2 talks to you but looks at the screen(You) what UBISOFT is trying to do is let the girl tell You (The Gamer) in your face about whats going to happen to our earth if we dont do something quick...UBISOFT is keeping this on a low profile because they dont want to be known as Illuminati Secrets Gaming Company they just want to spread the knowledge without the publicity and what better way then having a woman exlpain to you on your screen about our earth and whats going to happen to it
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
2. Assassin Creed
Illuminati and assassin's Creed are like 5 & 6. If you didn't know any better, you might think that the Assassin's Creed series is about visiting historical eras, seeing the past come alive, meeting famous figures, and stabbing them in the face. But that's only half the fun!! It's still a controversial issue whether assassin's Creed is just trying to expose illuminati or they are actually illuminati but we'll still come to a conclusion that assassin's Creed is "illuminati involved". For instance when the girl at the end if assassin's Creed 2 talks to you but looks at the screen(You) what UBISOFT is trying to do is let the girl tell You (The Gamer) in your face about whats going to happen to our earth if we dont do something quick...UBISOFT is keeping this on a low profile because they dont want to be known as Illuminati Secrets Gaming Company they just want to spread the knowledge without the publicity and what better way then having a woman exlpain to you on your screen about our earth and whats going to happen to its
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkKS5Tmg8Zs

Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
1. Grand theft auto V
Most gamers are going to criticize me for this but it's the truth Gta V is illuminati the sign can be seen in the game's safe house this tops the list due to the popularity of the game and the facts that most gamers don't know that you are actually playing an illuminati game.

Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Vasaratti16:
2. Assassin Creed
Illuminati and assassin's Creed are like 5 & 6. If you didn't know any better, you might think that the Assassin's Creed series is about visiting historical eras, seeing the past come alive, meeting famous figures, and stabbing them in the face. But that's only half the fun!! It's still a controversial issue whether assassin's Creed is just trying to expose illuminati or they are actually illuminati but we'll still come to a conclusion that assassin's Creed is "illuminati involved". For instance when the girl at the end if assassin's Creed 2 talks to you but looks at the screen(You) what UBISOFT is trying to do is let the girl tell You (The Gamer) in your face about whats going to happen to our earth if we dont do something quick...UBISOFT is keeping this on a low profile because they dont want to be known as Illuminati Secrets Gaming Company they just want to spread the knowledge without the publicity and what better way then having a woman exlpain to you on your screen about our earth and whats going to happen to its
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkKS5Tmg8Zs
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Silkmoth:
feeling guilty already?? hehehe
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
nope why was the guy comparing all videos with michael fassbender in it.(assassins creed, xmen, prometheus, dafuq was wrong with d way he jumped from the tower in acreed, "inverted crucifix my ass." The guy who did that video is a fraud cheesy

they are not linked. And besides, the assassin's creed movie is an entirely different thing from the movie.

cheesy

the guy was just mumbling whatever nonsense that came to his mind inside there.

The worst clip of them all has to be the one he made for Destiny.

like dafuq, nothing correlated at all. cheesy

Vasaratti16:
feeling guilty already?? hehehe
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by khalhokage(m): 5:20am On Mar 11, 2017
This op is also illuminati, how do I know? his username ends the same way as the spelling of illuminati ( Vasaratti16) , the 16 means he's 16th in line to become a grand master or something.

You see, I can draw false equivalents too.

13 Likes

Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 11, 2017
Silkmoth:
nope why was the guy comparing all videos with michael fassbender in it.(assassins creed, xmen, prometheus, dafuq was wrong with d way he jumped from the tower in acreed, "inverted crucifix my ass." The guy who did that video is a fraud cheesy

they are not linked. And besides, the assassin's creed movie is an entirely different thing from the movie.

cheesy

the guy was just mumbling whatever nonsense that came to his mind inside there.

The worst clip of them all has to be the one he made for Destiny.

like dafuq, nothing correlated at all. cheesy

have you played assassin Creed 2? EVEN ASSASSIN CREED IS REAL though they don't exist anymore but the have once been in existence check Google or you should probably check more on illuminati because to me you seem like someone who just know a little about the new world order
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by d33types: 7:54am On Mar 11, 2017
OP, so when I play the game does it automatically make me an illuminati subject?
Arindin like you.
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2017
d33types:
OP, so when I play the game does it automatically make me an illuminati subject?
Arindin like you.
ogbeni it doesn't make you illuminati subject it just a device used to control your or in a simpler for make you get addicted to it i still play some of the games
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by d33types: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2017
Vasaratti16:
ogbeni it doesn't make you illuminati subject it just a device used to control your or in a simpler for make you get addicted to it i still play some of the games

Haha. Oga please check the meaning of subject again.
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by erekking(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2017
Am pretty sure altair is a middle eastern muslim and ezio is a playboy who got sucked in a power conspiracy dat got his family killed. I dont know how dat is ringin illuminati in someones head.
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 11, 2017
d33types:

Haha. Oga please check the meaning of subject again.
What's wrong with it? undecided
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
cheesy i can name all protagonist of ac backwards
Vasaratti16:
have you played assassin Creed 2? EVEN ASSASSIN CREED IS REAL though they don't exist anymore but the have once been in existence check Google or you should probably check more on illuminati because to me you seem like someone who just know a little about the new world order
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Neh althair was a catholic hoe, who had a secret gay-lover cheesy
erekking:
Am pretty sure altair is a middle eastern muslim and ezio is a playboy who got sucked in a power conspiracy dat got his family killed. I dont know how dat is ringin illuminati in someones head.

The video Vassarati uploaded said the THREE destiny characters were the among the four deadly horsemen as to be revealed in the book of revelations. cheesy

He also said some games with checkered floors were illuinati

the video on resident evil, had a picture of the protagonist wearing a slit red gown, illuminati cheesy

BEWARE!!!
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by erekking(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Silkmoth:
Neh althair was a catholic hoe, who had a secret gay-lover cheesy

The video Vassarati uploaded said the THREE destiny characters were the among the four deadly horsemen as to be revealed in the book of revelations. cheesy

He also said some games with checkered floors were illuinati

the video on resident evil, had a picture of the protagonist wearing a slit red gown, illuminati cheesy

BEWARE!!!
lol. the four horsemen,funny u said dat, the latest xmen was loosely based on dem, guess they were hiding in plain sight.perfect.
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Silkmoth:
cheesy i can name all protagonist of ac backwards
so you know what I'm talking about in the post
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
khalhokage:
This op is also illuminati, how do I know? his username ends the same way as the spelling of illuminati ( Vasaratti16) , the 16 means he's 16th in line to become a grand master or something.

You see, I can draw false equivalents too.
Guy you are funny oo ...So are you saying that the recurrence of the symbol in all the games I mentioned above are just coincidence or in your word "False equivalents"
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
No he is saying you are too dumb for his liking cheesy
Vasaratti16:
Guy you are funny oo ...So are you saying that the recurrence of the symbol in all the games I mentioned above are just coincidence or in your word "False equivalents"

1 Like

Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
No oh! Uve made no sense siince yesterday! cheesy
Vasaratti16:
so you know what I'm talking about in the post
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by khalhokage(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
Vasaratti16:

What symbols? Triangles? My maths teacher must have been part of the Illuminati, and that's why I suck at maths, no other reason.
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
khalhokage:

What symbols? Triangles? My maths teacher must have been part of the Illuminati, and that's why I suck at maths, no other reason.
OP which school did you attend? So the triangles in your math class has eyes in the middle guy please don't kill me with laughter
Re: Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. / Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics / Funding Your Playstation Network Account With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.