Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Is It Right To Travel (from Delta To Enugu State) For A Sales Boy Marketing Job? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right To Travel (from Delta To Enugu State) For A Sales Boy Marketing Job? (1060 Views)

Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US / Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad / Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Travel (from Delta To Enugu State) For A Sales Boy Marketing Job? by Aniwhyte(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hello dear nairalanders, am currently desperately in need of a job, so there is this guy i met online who says he deals on electronics and gas and he is in need of marketers for the job, am currently in Delta State, i have seached for jobs in my state but all the salary its too small the max i have seen its 6K - 7K per month, but the new marketing job its ok the salary per month its 10k, i have already arranged all my things and i will be going to Enugu state next tomorrow to start my new job.
So i need your oppinions if its ok for me to go.
Re: Is It Right To Travel (from Delta To Enugu State) For A Sales Boy Marketing Job? by Project400: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sir, what's your highest qualification?
Re: Is It Right To Travel (from Delta To Enugu State) For A Sales Boy Marketing Job? by Aniwhyte(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
Project400:
Sir, what's your highest qualification?
I have only s.s.c.e qualification sir.
Re: Is It Right To Travel (from Delta To Enugu State) For A Sales Boy Marketing Job? by Project400: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Aniwhyte:

I have only s.s.c.e qualification sir.

Have you considered accommodation and the cost of living in Enugu state? Do you have all that covered?

It is not always about how much we earn, but how best we can maximize what we earn.
Re: Is It Right To Travel (from Delta To Enugu State) For A Sales Boy Marketing Job? by Aniwhyte(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
Project400:

Have you considered accommodation and the cost of living in Enugu state? Do you have all that covered?

It is not always about how much we earn, but how best we can maximize what we earn.
Thank you very much sir, but am thinking that he will give me free accomodation.
Re: Is It Right To Travel (from Delta To Enugu State) For A Sales Boy Marketing Job? by Project400: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Aniwhyte:

Thank you very much sir, but am thinking that he will give me free accomodation.

I think you should speak with your employer about accommodation plans beforehand.
Re: Is It Right To Travel (from Delta To Enugu State) For A Sales Boy Marketing Job? by Aniwhyte(m): 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Project400:

I think you should speak with your employer about accommodation plans beforehand.
I just called him just now, and he told me that i ll have a free accomodation when i get there.
Thank u very much sir, i wish we have more of you in this country.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Travel (from Delta To Enugu State) For A Sales Boy Marketing Job? by Project400: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
Aniwhyte:

I just called him just now, and he told me that i ll have a free accomodation when i get there.
Thank u very much sir, i wish we have more of you in this country.

Oh, that's great. Don't forget to aim higher and seek for greener opportunities.

I wish you all the best on your new job.
Re: Is It Right To Travel (from Delta To Enugu State) For A Sales Boy Marketing Job? by Aniwhyte(m): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Project400:

Oh, that's great. Don't forget to aim higher and seek for greener opportunities.

I wish you all the best on your new job.
Thank you very much sir, may God Almighty bless you and your family richly and abundantly. Amen

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Travel (from Delta To Enugu State) For A Sales Boy Marketing Job? by Project400: 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Aniwhyte:

Thank you very much sir, may God Almighty bless you and your family richly and abundantly. Amen
Amen,
Re: Is It Right To Travel (from Delta To Enugu State) For A Sales Boy Marketing Job? by eyinjuege: 7:16am On Jun 11, 2016
Young man, be careful with this online things. You don't know if the man is a ritualist or whatever.
None of your family members know where you're going, even if they do it can always be denied you ever went there.
Please, be very careful....

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Travel (from Delta To Enugu State) For A Sales Boy Marketing Job? by Aniwhyte(m): 9:47am On Jun 11, 2016
eyinjuege:
Young man, be careful with this online things. You don't know if the man is a ritualist or whatever.
None of your family members know where you're going, even if they do it can always be denied you ever went there.
Please, be very careful....
Thank you very much sir, i ll.
Re: Is It Right To Travel (from Delta To Enugu State) For A Sales Boy Marketing Job? by Aniwhyte(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2017
Lalasticlala, mynd44. Please help me delete this topic pleaseeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Travel (from Delta To Enugu State) For A Sales Boy Marketing Job? by StPete: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2017
did you eventually go for the job? how has it been?
Re: Is It Right To Travel (from Delta To Enugu State) For A Sales Boy Marketing Job? by Aniwhyte(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
StPete:
did you eventually go for the job? how has it been?
I didn't go, i later learnt an handwork (electrical) and am earning my own cash now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Awkward Conversation Between A Mother And Her Daughter / Touching Picture.. A Man Makes Sculputre Of His Dead Child / Ask Questions On Simply Family Health Conditions And Get Solutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.