Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

How To Clean Fuel Injectors - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Clean Fuel Injectors (6744 Views)

Please Advise On How To Clean Fuel Injector / Changing Ford Fusion Ecu Controlled Injectors To None Ecu Controlled Injectors / How To Clean Car Interior Plastic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Clean Fuel Injectors by AutofactorNG: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Fuel injectors spray or inject fuel into the internal combustion engine in extremely precise amounts. Injectors consist of an electrical coil and nozzle, through which fuel is directed to the combustion chamber. Over time, combustion blow-by and fuel contaminates build up in the nozzle, causing the spray patterns to lose precision, resulting in loss of fuel efficiency, decline in engine performance and, often times, unacceptable levels of emissions. Common symptoms of this clogging include hesitation, misfires and sputtering. For optimal performance, fuel injectors should be cleaned every 15,000 miles or when a decrease in performance is noticed.
Keeping fuel injectors clean is much simpler and less costly than servicing them when they become a problem. Prevention involves using a quality fuel system cleaner. These are additive products specifically designed to clean gasoline fuel injectors and related components in just one tankful. These additives are available for both gasoline and diesel fueled engines. All you have to do is dump a bottle of fuel injector cleaner in your full tank of gas and allow it to complete the cleaning process as you drive, that simple! Fuel injector cleaner can remove deposits from clogged fuel injectors while increasing fuel performance and reducing emissions.

Your vehicle’s fuel system and its injectors are what keeps your engine revving and on the move. If you are experiencing sputtering and misfires, there may be a clogging issue that is beyond what the pour-in cleaners can address. Professional technicians use special pressurized cleaning systems to aggressively remove stubborn deposits.

Source - http://autofactorng..com.ng/2016/06/how-to-clean-fuel-injectors.html

1 Share

Re: How To Clean Fuel Injectors by tuna4servi(m): 7:46am On Mar 30, 2018
First to comment fro the first time
Re: How To Clean Fuel Injectors by ednut1(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2018
But everyone knows this na
Re: How To Clean Fuel Injectors by sherlockhush(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2018
:
Re: How To Clean Fuel Injectors by protocol(m): 7:50am On Mar 30, 2018
Z
Re: How To Clean Fuel Injectors by isrena: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2018
Total fuel injector cleaner works woders. Most others are fake
Re: How To Clean Fuel Injectors by adanny01(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2018
I thought i would see the process to carryout injector nozzle cleaning.

2 Likes

Re: How To Clean Fuel Injectors by Askmewhy(m): 8:29am On Mar 30, 2018
adanny01:
I thought i would see the process to carryout injector nozzle cleaning.

Me too

1 Like

Re: How To Clean Fuel Injectors by EdoBoy90(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2018
Thanks Op. But fuel injectors consist of
1) Solenoid
2) Needle
3) Nozzle.
4) O - ring. I just added this to your write up.

The best way of cleaning fuel injectors is using Ultrasonic Injector Cleaning Machines. Unfortunately, I have found such a machine in Nigeria..
Re: How To Clean Fuel Injectors by BaddaMan: 9:11am On Mar 30, 2018
Contact BOWA Engineering for you injector and Nozzles Servicing 08183088939 ( Diesel Generators, Trucks and Motor ), we work all kind of injector with reasonable price
Re: How To Clean Fuel Injectors by mayor2013: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2018
EdoBoy90:
1) Solenoid
2) Needle
3) Nozzle.

The best way of cleaning fuel injectors is using Ultrasonic Injector Cleaning Machines. Unfortunately, I have found such a machine in Nigeria..

We have the machine available at our facility
Re: How To Clean Fuel Injectors by EdoBoy90(m): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
mayor2013:

We have the machine available at our facility

Where is this facility Abuja or Lagos or which company?
Re: How To Clean Fuel Injectors by captainking(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
EdoBoy90:
1) Solenoid
2) Needle
3) Nozzle.

Mayor2013 has such machine.
Re: How To Clean Fuel Injectors by franksam2009: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2018
isrena:
Total fuel injector cleaner works woders. Most others are fake
please how many do I use for 50 litters full tank?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Clear A 40 Foot Container In Nigeria? / Camry 2007 AC Headache / Ferrari Girls Vs Kia Girls !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.