Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) (65954 Views)

Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) / Policemen Beat Motorcyclist In Anambra Over N5000 Bribe (Video) / Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Oooops: 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
Uromi in Esan North East, Edo central, Edo state is currently hot. A police officer allegedly shot and killed an okada man around Union Bank.

Mobs didn't find it funny as they killed the police officer immediately.

More details coming shortly.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Jungle justice.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Ebubeslym(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
We are indeed in a Zoo

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by skelewu404(m): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
rip to the okada man
and for the policeman i just wish ur death was a very slow n painful one.

168 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by youngeagle(m): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
there was a country......and dullard president went on holiday while his home is burning.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by 49cents(m): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Vickyydera:
Jungle justice.

Instant justice

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by youngeagle(m): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
youngeagle:
there was a country......and the dullard president went on holiday while his home is burning.

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by UrWorstNitemare: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Karma on FF ×2

28 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Oooops: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=49cents post=46453227]

Instant justice[/quote7:]

I concur... If u say let's leave this for the police, the police officer will go scot free...
I think in confirmed case like this, with the kinda country we are in, instant justice is allowed... thieves and petty rubbers should be left for the police...

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
What a country....

Am no longer scared of even seeing dead bodies again....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Bushesbae(f): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
He killed someone and paid with his life..

37 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
talk to your friend

You and him again undecided undecided

am having headache sef sad sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Bushesbae(f): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You and him again undecided undecided
am having headache sef sad sad
sorry

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by mynduu44: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
good..
If only this police men re served "hot" when they kill, by today, the story of police killing innocent pedestrian would ve been a thing of the past..

Edo people, I owe una 2 basin of pure ogogoro..

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Eddygourdo(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
Two breadwinners cut short in their prime. Hunger everywhere, anger everywhere, agidi everywhere. I doubt other nationalities will want to live with nigerians either in heaven or in hell. We make a hell of everywhere.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
seriouslyGENERATION CURSE ARE BEHIND THE POLICE BELIEVE ME GUYS THAT IS WHY THEY ARE MISBEHAVING.... angry angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by ugonwanneokoye: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Space booked. I balance well.
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by pet4ril(f): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Animal wearing uniform police

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by LordOracle(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wow wonderful news...here in Edo if you do any how, you will see anyhow...we no care anybody

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Two breadwinners cut short in their prime. Hunger everywhere, anger everywhere, agidi everywhere. I doubt other nationalities will want to live with nigerians either in heaven or in hell. We make a hell of everywhere.
Supported.
That's what ANGER does
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by OpinionLeader: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
May the soul of the hustling okada man rest in peace. May God take care of the people he left behind. embarassed

As for the trigger-happy Police man, may Heaven reject you! May you roast in hell.

I would expect the okada man to deal ruthlessly with the police in the other world (if such ever exist).

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Eno94: 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
May the soul of the hustling okada man rest in peace. May God take care of the people he left behind..[color=#000099][/color] cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oh dear lord!
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by phayvoursky(m): 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
NO NONSENSE IN NIGER DELTA

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Taryur3(m): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
That's great. I love dt revenge

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Godwin978(m): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
b
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Juve4(m): 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
very very good one.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Resilience: 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
Good, let him dt kill by the sword also die by d sword. Don't know why happy trigger lunatics who lack self control should be in the force.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by laprince(m): 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oops. Edo people keep impressing me, by sending a harsh signal to evil people.

That's how they first positioned fulani herdsmen.

Why would a police man kill someone just like that.

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by naijafella(m): 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
An eye for an eye.

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by teemanbastos(m): 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
youngeagle:
there was a country......and dullard president went on holiday while his home is burning.
the president is not responsible for Nigerians themselves getting and having sense.. Itz a personal thing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her / Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Possessed' Man Eats Live Baby In Front Of Cameras (causion ! Graphics Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.