Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) (65983 Views)

Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) / Policemen Beat Motorcyclist In Anambra Over N5000 Bribe (Video) / Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by seangy4konji: 2:50am On Jun 11, 2016
Naija don deh be like dis South American countries weh be say proatitution,drugs and murders are way of everyday life.
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by macherie1: 2:53am On Jun 11, 2016
Nigeria is gradually becoming a zoo.Very lawless country.What is the Inspector general of police doing? The spate of extrajudicial killing and jungle justice recently is unrivalled in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Kennically(m): 3:45am On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by daroz(m): 3:47am On Jun 11, 2016
LordOracle:
Wow wonderful news...here in Edo if you do any how, you will see anyhow...we no care anybody
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by 6digitscomrade: 4:31am On Jun 11, 2016
make una nor venture marry oooo una arguement go disturb neighbors tire....lol
49cents:

Instant justice
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by 6digitscomrade: 4:36am On Jun 11, 2016
bro no such thing as ex ex..thats the same mistake u guys made voting this ur party change ..see una life now??
lefulefu:
guy if u check well u will see that the nigerian police is filled with ex armed robbers and ex cultist.Why do u think they work hand in hand with armed robbers.
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by 6digitscomrade: 4:47am On Jun 11, 2016
and pls..is driver's licence issue of police or frsc??on benin ore road years back after police checked delayed me and saw nothing to hold me 4 dey became pissed and asked me d most ridiculous question ever,pls sir reciept of ur plate number..u can guess how it ended.
skelewu404:
easy for what? is it not one of them that collected 5k from me because i didn't remember to carry my driver's license
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by 6digitscomrade: 4:53am On Jun 11, 2016
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz @headsmen..dis gat me laughing.
IBello300:
I know some will tomorrow say the policeman is a fulani headsman. Useless...
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by 6digitscomrade: 4:56am On Jun 11, 2016
epic back to back.
snochk:
Am sure it's no longer news that most of our Police officers are less than animals. Simple investigation they can't carry out. They delight in arresting girls and boys only to collect bribes. Their main stay is how much the make from bail and bribes. Our Country need Divine intervention am sure some people will say. But truly as a nation we need to do away with wickedness from our thoughts,words and action. We are where we have prepared for ourselves. Only us can make the change
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by kingthreat(m): 6:11am On Jun 11, 2016
Mob Justice. The perfect deterrent. Any triggerhapy cop deserves this.
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by FabioPeter: 6:13am On Jun 11, 2016
Why put the bank on fire? Nigeria is a modern day jungle.
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Oooops: 6:33am On Jun 11, 2016
FabioPeter:
Why put the bank on fire? Nigeria is a modern day jungle.

He ran inside d bank to hide
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by omolayomi06: 6:41am On Jun 11, 2016
Oooops:
Uromi in Esan North East, Edo central, Edo state is currently hot. A police officer allegedly shot and killed an okada man around Union Bank.

Mobs didn't find it funny as they killed the police officer immediately.

More details coming shortly.
I like dis type of jungle justice.
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Distinguishy(m): 6:55am On Jun 11, 2016
Security officers should learn 2 reflect on d value of human life and stop thinking with d trigger. Your self worth should be in d value nd faith pple plce on u 2 place u in such position not 2 be gotten 4rm d weapon in ur hand.
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by mukhcech(m): 7:00am On Jun 11, 2016
Since the killers were not Muslims and it didnt happen in the North...Islam and is safe. Bunch of Hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by kuntash: 7:07am On Jun 11, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
What a country....

Am no longer scared of even seeing dead bodies again....

On Nairaland you meant or koro koro ?
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by chidozieikeji2: 7:28am On Jun 11, 2016
Dats wat. Fit our uniform men if civilians starts killing any uniformed idiot dat killed somebody I think our uniform men will stop behaving like fools
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by hentor: 7:36am On Jun 11, 2016
Oooops:
Uromi in Esan North East, Edo central, Edo state is currently hot. A police officer allegedly shot and killed an okada man around Union Bank.

The motorcyclist was stab in the neck yesterday afternoon by a policeman and the other policeman match his head with his boot till the man pass on... The motorcycle rider wasn't shut .....
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Greatidonis: 8:22am On Jun 11, 2016
God bless the mob. If na armed bandit the police go run.
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2016
This Justice is awesome... Than spending yrs judging silly case in court
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by seyema(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2016
Oooops:

Yes it's true... I'm currently serving in uromi in holy trinity sch
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by justtfab(m): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=youngeagle post=46453229][/quote] Are you more intelligent than the president? Always mind what you say with your mouth. Thank me later.
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by popcykaylah(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2016
youngeagle:
there was a country......and dullard president went on holiday while his home is burning.
so he should follow up with every nigerian? tell us how to behave and monitor our behaviour?smh lipsrsealed
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by refreshrate: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2016
Taryur3:
That's great. I love dt revenge

I swear!
I just wish the okada man can just get up afterwards God rest his soul.

For the policeman may his soul rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2016
teemanbastos:
the president is not responsible for Nigerians themselves getting and having sense.. Itz a personal thing.
but the president no get sense na
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Codyt(m): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
teemanbastos:
the president is not responsible for Nigerians themselves getting and having sense.. Itz a personal thing.
Very correct! smiley
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by streetzdreamz(m): 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
kazuna:

i tells u...

we have been so desensitized that we can even scurry to snap d corpse the sooner its pronounced dead.

this is d first thread i rushed to this evenin, despite all other threads....the rush to never let a corpse escape ma eyes.

Crude violent behaviours had hardened us....life is as disposable to us as used condoms. perhaps overpopulation got us in this fit. perhaps we are indirectly rebeling against hunger, d government or our loss of control of things that once made us stable.

Someone said we are in a Zoo...perhaps hes right.
seriously man,i gave up on the medical line cuz i couldn't stand the sight of blood and deep cuts or wounds,now its the first article i click on,gory images of mangled,burnt,decapitated, decaying humans no longer run a shiver down ma spine,people give me an odd look when they view ma gallery atimes,during the fuel crisis,someone rightly said we are so quick and easy to adjust to hardship and pain in this country,a very odd trait of human adaptation,perhaps those calling this country a zoo r right after all.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by pachidemi(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
It does sound funny or surprice to me they did the right thing by killing the police man
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Skmoda360(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
49cents:

Instantaneous justice
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Taryur3(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
refreshrate:

I swear!
I just wish the okada man can just get up afterwards God rest his soul.

For the policeman may his soul rot in hell.
Amen...but you forgot so quick that police are your friend. Lol
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by akhis: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
I even learnt that the wife of the Okada man had a baby the day before his death.
Just too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million / Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos / 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.