Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos (57739 Views)

Couple Arrive Traditional Wedding In Wooden Platforms Carried By Muscular Guys / Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) / The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by Ademat7(m): 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
too much attention on d couple,nobody saw the JAPAN OPTICAL DATA BASE
Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by Omeny: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
4stylz:

Please show me the Yoruba attire , go and read about the binis , we have been here since the beginning of time; I won't insult yorubas becos one born bastard like you is trying to type rubbish

Bro leave that kid pls!
Him no know anything!
Make him go ask him elders about the Edos!
I don't want a rivalry topics between us and our cousin yorubas now!

3 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by Lamor(f): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
4stylz:

Please show me the Yoruba attire , go and read about the binis , we have been here since the beginning of time; I won't insult yorubas becos one born bastard like you is trying to type rubbish
Abeg help me ask am..its even the yorubas dt are trying to introduce our beaded dress to their traditional attire.Dey didn't even leave our hair out of it,becos wen it comes to tradition'we set the pace.I mean we are unique.
Btw,why d Bros dey call himself Dion?E feel say oyinbo no go fit call ODION?

2 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by evansjeff(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Karm16:
So they had to dress in Yoruba attire? Edo people will no kii me. Today they're anti Yoruba, tomorrow they give their children Yoruba names grin

It's just fear. Nobody can understand the Yoruba race, so they start fearing us.
must you display your ignorance always. Children of this generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by Omeny: 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
scholes0:
Yorubas and Edos be like.....

You may be right but some of us are way apart when it comes to Nigerian politics!

Proudly Edo Son!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by martineverest(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Karm16:

Abeg.... separate those fingers.

Na Ibo and Edo be like rice and beans.
abeg!abeg!! Abeg!!! Stop dat nonsense....sand and rice not dey dissolve......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by Karm16: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
4stylz:

lol That's how you guys dress? Okay... cheesy
Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by Karm16: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lamor:

Abeg help me ask am..its even the yorubas dt are trying to introduce our beaded dress to their traditional attire.Dey didn't even leave our hair out of it, becos wen it comes to tradition'we set the pace .I mean we are unique.
Btw,why d Bros dey call himself Dion?E feel say oyinbo no go fit call ODION?

lol grin
It's your bead? And your hair style? grin grin
Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by Omeny: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
evansjeff:
must you display your ignorance always. Children of this generation.

That Boy Karm16 is still under 16yrs of age! He wasn't suppose to comment on everything he sees!

He's my Boy! He will soon grow up!
Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by vickylincon(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
DesChyko:
To the males over eighteen in the house..
Doesn't this look familiar or similar or something (check arrow)??
gringringrin
what's the meaning o
Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by Ishilove: 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
DesChyko:

gringringrin
It looks like kolanut undecided

1 Like

Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by DesChyko: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:
It looks like kolanut undecided
My points exactly..
Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by laprince(m): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Karm16:
So they had to dress in Yoruba attire? Edo people will no kii me. Today they're anti Yoruba, tomorrow they give their children Yoruba names grin

It's just fear. Nobody can understand the Yoruba race, so they start fearing us.

Please, try to make sense.
Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by monalsian(f): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Congratulations,i Pray To Be Celebrated Soon
Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by JuanDeDios: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Karm16:

Fear ke. How can you fear your younger brother? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by kingsass: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Even cake dey use Foundation......End tym cake
Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by Karm16: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Fear ke. How can you fear your younger brother? grin

Right right. grin grin When you guys talk, I can't but laugh
Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by Horus(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Beautiful cake
Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
scholes0:
Yorubas and Edos be like.....

Na today u know

#IRepEdo
Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by Etinosajay(m): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
scholes0:
Yorubas and ibos be like.....

Really?
Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by Etinosajay(m): 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Karm16:

Dude shut up and take correction for the umpteenth time.

No benin man gives his kid yoruba name. Stop this nonsense you're spreading. Aren't you people tired of wanting to belong everywhere? Are you the only tribe in Nigeria?

If a bini woman marries a yoruba man, what name will you expect?

If a yoruba woman marries a bini man, what name will you expect?

You guys keep making this things up, and you never get tired of it.

I no know how una dey see unaself self.

Gosh
Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by Etinosajay(m): 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
4stylz:

Don't mind the idiot.

Alot of them spread this nonsense. Mostly the poorly educated ones
Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by abdulskulboy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
i am my brothers keeper, i am my sisters keeper, that make us ONE. NIGERIA UNITE against TRIBALISM.

Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by Karm16: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
Etinosajay:

Dude shut up and take correction for the umpteenth time.

No benin man gives his kid yoruba name. Stop this nonsense you're spreading. Aren't you people tired of wanting to belong everywhere? Are you the only tribe in Nigeria?

If a bini woman marries a yoruba man, what name will you expect?

If a yoruba woman marries a bini man, what name will you expect?

You guys keep making this things up, and you never get tired of it.

I no know how una dey see unaself self.

Gosh

lololol

Yorubas want to belong everywhere? For real? You must be confusing us with your cousins, the ibos grin

1 Like

Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
What kind of cake is this? Nawao
Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by omoelu1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Well, it's his money, his wedding, his life.
Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by legacyint: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
kobonaire:
Is he really a Nigerian diplomat or is this "ambassador title" from his village?? grin
He must be an ambassador of criminals. grin

1 Like

Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by Fitz22(f): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Karm16:

Looks like you dont know what you are saying dear..
Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by BlueMagic2(m): 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
What the 4k is Nigerian born American based Nigerian. Who the 4k composes sht like this. How about he's a Nigerian based in America. Nigerians always trying to be someone else. No American will ever say "American born, Nigerian based". What da 4k is wrong with Nigerians, you are not proud of where you from. SMDH

1 Like

Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by usibengate(m): 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Thank God, I'm son of d soil, I rep. d land of Igodomigodo
Re: Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos by doskie(m): 11:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
DesChyko:

gringringrin
whats it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Ceremony In Anambra Shut Down By Traditional Ruler (Photo, Video) / Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.