Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History (21368 Views)

What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? / List Of Nigerian Tribes And The States Where They Live. / Igbo Enwe Eze (the Igbo Have No King) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Earlier today I saw a thread asking bout any tribe yoruba's have defeated in history,we are all aware that yoruba defeated fulani's in present osun nd oyo state during jalunmi war,defeated nupe in jeba,defeated ashanti in present day togo nd ghana,defeated egun in benin republic(dats why port novio is called ajashan)defeated igbo's in ore nd also defeated igbo's through moremi.

They only lost ilorin to fulani cause afonja fought on his own,he vetrayed the oyo empire so he was left to fight alone.
Now can igbo's tell me any tribe they have defeated

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by SuperS1Panther: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
Do they even know how to spell defeat, talkless of defeating anybody.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
Another guy with an aim of starting an e-tribal war undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by killsmith(f): 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
If i tell you what you wanna hear, do you promise to eat your usual bread 150 naira, ewa 30 and then go to bed?

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Kondomatic(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
Obsession

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

lol they would keep lokking for trouble,when u give them what they ask for they would run.watch how they would ignore this thread or attack me

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
killsmith:
If i tell you what you wanna hear, do you promise to eat your usual bread 150 naira, ewa 30 and then go to bed?
yes tell me what I want to hear nd if u try to lie I would burst ur lies
Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
fuckDmod:
Earlier today I saw a thread asking bout any tribe yoruba's have defeated in history,we are all aware that yoruba defeated fulani's in present osun nd oyo state during jalunmi war,defeated nupe in jeba,defeated ashanti in present day togo nd ghana,defeated egun in benin republic(dats why port novio is called ajashan)defeated igbo's in ore nd also defeated igbo's through moremi.

They only lost ilorin to fulani cause afonja fought on his own,he vetrayed the oyo empire so he was left to fight alone.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Almaiga: 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Make i spread mat here, another e-war in the making.
Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Almaiga: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Make i spread mat here, another e-war in the making. To sound a warning, i no get power to separate any e-fighting oo.
Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
fuckDmod:

Yorubas defeated bla bla bla my arse. Yorubas on their own have never fought any 'WAR', neither have they defeated anyone. The world knows that Yorubas are cowards and no amount of propaganda and excuses can Change it. The Igbos, on the other hand, are brave and aggressive. Pound for pound, they are the strongest people in Nigeria. The Igbos can never be called Cowards and the Yorubas can never be called Courageous. Your attempt at portraying yorubas as victors in war is lame and unsuccessful.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Realman87:

Yorubas defeated bla bla bla my arse. Yorubas on their own have never fought any 'WAR', neither have they defeated anyone. The world knows that Yorubas are cowards and no amount of propaganda and excuses can Change it. The Igbos, on the other hand, are brave and aggressive. Pound for pound, they are the strongest people in Nigeria. The Igbos can never be called Cowards and the Yorubas can never be called Courageous. Your attempt at portraying yorubas as victors in war is lame and unsuccessful.
please u cam always comfirm from google,ur phone is not only meant for sexchating like u kids do nd please sprare me all ur ranting of igbo bravery nd tell me one war igbo's have one just one

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
ihitenansa:
get urself a job son. Igbos are not the reason ur life is this miserable. Igbos have conquered poverty,..even in this near economic meltdown,igbos are making lots of money. Y don't u find urself sth worthwile,..so u don't feed ur children lies and excuses as to y u didt make it in life wen ur mates were making it.
am used to y'll Igbos rant as usual.ur fellow Igbo open a similar thread asking bout any war yoruba's won nd we gave him answer.now its ur turn to answer my question you are ranting

1 Like

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
fuckDmod:
please u cam always comfirm from google,ur phone is not only meant for sexchating like u kids do nd please sprare me all ur ranting of igbo bravery nd tell me one war igbo's have one just one
LMAO
First, have you paid the rent you owe to your Igbo landlord?

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by MrAdetunjiBayo: 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Can anyone describe this picture for me? grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

they are attacking me as usual,no proof just common ranting nd chest beating they are known for
Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
quid:

LMAO
First, have you paid the rent you owe to your Igbo landlord?
lol haha am sure you are sleeping hunder bridge in lagos now or are u still selling gala by this time of d night.my regards to ur famiy in enugy camp

1 Like

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2016

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
Realman87:

Confirm what from Google. Are you Mad? Yorubas on their own have never fought any WAR, full blown WAR. Who is a kid? You Animal 'FuckDmod', so you use your phone for sexchatting. Be careful...
haha I have now comfirmed that u guys don't have history nd culture.the only war u fight is online war.no igbo have been able to tell me any war they won since

Cc aljharem

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
Soft power is the biggest weapon of Ndigbo
Through Nollywood we dominate Africa.
In literature, things fall apart is the most read African literature.
In music we are every where

Any question?

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Talentprince:

Hausa fulanis are taking over ur lands day by day and u are here hating "umu chineke ".
Igbos taking over lagos slowly in the mean time grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
quid:

Igbos taking over lagos slowly in the mean time grin grin grin
but when fashola deported u guys from lagos u guys were crying nd when oba.riliwan threaten to throw u into the lagoon u were crying.that igbo man won cause we yoruba's are diplomatic. Nd we are not as hateful as u guys.so can u tell me any war igbo's have fough nd won

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
fuckDmod:
haha I have now comfirmed that u guys don't have history nd culture.the only war u fight is online war.no igbo have been able to tell me any war they won since

Cc aljharem

I am not igbo and I will tell you one FACT. You Yorubas have complex problem. The Yorubas are Intimidated by the Igbos. The Yorubas know that the Igbo will outshine and outclass them in every field of human endeavour. To hide their inferiority, The yorubas try to hold the Igbos down, they also love to hate the igbos. Forget about War, online bashing will never end until Yorubas admit the Superiority of the IGBOS. And am not Igbo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
fuckDmod:
but when fashola deported u guys from lagos u guys were crying nd when oba.riliwan threaten to throw u into the lagoon u were crying.that igbo man won cause we yoruba's are diplomatic. Nd we are not as hateful as u guys.so can u tell me any war igbo's have fough nd won
Fashola deported max. 7 Igbos.
There are over 10 million Igbo people in Lagos meanwhile.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
actually igbos are always defeating any tribe they go to war with using their chestbeating skills,mouths and keypads.
that's how they told us buhari fell into ipob's deadly trap by keeping KANU in kuje.
since last year till now,we are waiting for the akara nuclear bomb to explode and obliterate the zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Karm16 please come nd help me ask our Igbos brother any war they have ever won
Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by legendte(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
War is not all about gun shots. We have economic wars, emotional wars, e wars like the one you are fighting. An average Nigerian knows that Igbos are brave. Nigeria won the civil war but believe me, Igbos have conquered Nigeria in every aspect of human life here in Nigeria. Same way the Jews are conquering America and are hated. Igbos have conquered Nigeria and Africa. Igbos own over 45% of properties in Abuja and Lagos. It is a pure fact. Igbos have established themselves in Lagos to the extent of winning a seat in the national assembly. It is called bravery. Politically we produced the first president of Nigeria and the first military head of state. We have properties all over Nigeria despite the setback during the war. Awolowo must be so pained in grave for not testing the biggest political post in this land. Anambra state alone has the highest human resources in the country. Igbos are just everywhere. sports, music, nollywood, business, academics and of course making money. I am sure the landlord of this pained op is from Igbo. Better go hustle because month go soon end ooo.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
hagmond1:
actually igbos are always defeating any tribe they go to war with using their chestbeating skills,mouths and keypads.
that's how they told us buhari fell into ipob's deadly trap by keeping KANU in kuje.
since last year till now,we are waiting for the akara nuclear bomb to explode and obliterate the zoo
Anambra governorship campaign took place in Lagos tongue tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUyuKv9KFVc

1 Like

Re: What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Karm16 please come nd help me ask our Igbos brother any war they have ever won

Cc karm16

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Oro Festival Paralysed Activities In Ikorodu Town, Lagos / Aminu Ado Bayero: ‘My Appointment Not Meant To Spite Emir Sanusi’ / Itsekiri's Olu Tussle: Oyowoli Emiko Takes Omo-Oba Tsola Emiko To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.