Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

OMG Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic? (facts & Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic? (facts & Photos) (1220 Views)

Who Is Bobrisky? – Biography, Net Worth, Before And After, House, Facts (Photos) / Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo / Charles Okocha Teaches His Son How To Dab (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic? (facts & Photos) by Dexti: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
So says a broadcast Whatsapp message
currently making the rounds. The message
also goes further to spell out the full
meaning of DAB.

Re: OMG Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic? (facts & Photos) by Dexti: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
I was shocked When I read it. Read the full message here

Get More Interesting Headline from the Source [url=http://ngtag..co.ke/2016/06/omgdo-you-know-that-trending-dance-step.html?m=0[/url]

Re: OMG Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic? (facts & Photos) by LordZero(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
o.k
Re: OMG Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic? (facts & Photos) by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
hissed! Oya DAB for Jesus Christ jare

2 Likes

Re: OMG Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic? (facts & Photos) by ZORO47(m): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Jesus tried to save man and it cost him blood and sweat, seperation from his kingly throne, rejection by his friends, whipping by Roman soldiers till his skin peeled over, disgrace and humiliation on the cross, and finally death due to severe blood loss. after all these, His mission was finally successful and men became heaven bound. So op, you are trying to tell me that all the devil needed to do to counter all the blessings emanating from all of Christ's suffering was to invent a dance step??
Make Jesus catch you grin, Na Moses e go order to lash you 24

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The "World's Fattest Child Alive" You Won't Believe His Diet / I Will Be Checking Into A Rehab February .. Wish Me Well / Married Woman Caught Having S.ex In A Car With Her Best Friend’s Husband (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.