Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo (33294 Views)

Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Joseph Yobo, His Wife Adaeze & Children In Christmas Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by levrin: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2017
GistMore.com

Former Super Eagles captain Joseph Yobo’s wife, Adaeze Yobo shared these beautiful new photos with her kids as they stepped out.

One showed them all dabbing for the camera and it’s adorable.

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/adaeze-kids-dab-photo

4 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by biacan(f): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2017
Those kids are everything kiss

9 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by itspzpics(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oya wo
Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
If I can just steal that little boy standing in front of their mother, I will live Nigeria for good. That'sTthe age when children are fun to be with. They will kill you with questions. Some annoying and some very tricky. God please give me children soon abeg

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by AdroitTee(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
They don bellefull naa... Y den no o dab embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by GreatDreams: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by Mcsenior(m): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
Happy Family

Get effective natural home made remedies for various infections at NaturalRemedyLab for free
Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by Hades2016(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
Yobo pls take her to the other room again grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by sisisioge: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Cute...na leg the littlest darling there carry dab her own.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by Osinowoosibanjo(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Amen.
MISSCONGENIALITY:
If I can just still that little boy standing in front of their mother, I will live Nigeria for good. That's Tue gas when children are fun to be with. They will kill you with questions. Some annoying and some very tricky. God please give me children soon abeg

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by donblade85555(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
This is money speaking.
Oh God let 30 billion fall on my account

anyway
for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com
Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by jerrybakermillz(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nice
Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by giftcardstrader(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
In other news for your E-cards sales and you are in need of a tested and trust worthy and reliable buyer. Just feel free to check my signature or visit my profile by clicking my user name,atrial will convince you
Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by devigblegble: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
How is this going to change the cabbage they offering us in 2019, pls say #no to Atiku, no to buhari #

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by Oblitz(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
beautiful
Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by Akinlekanwr(m): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
I thought we stopped 'dabbing'
Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by Jaykolo10(m): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
devigblegble:
How is this going to change the cabbage they offering us in 2019, pls say #no to Atiku, no to buhari #
Then yes to who??

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by onatisi(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
if you no get money, hide your face
(I hide my face)
Make another man pikin, run my race

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by noblealuu: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
If I can just still that little boy standing in front of their mother, I will live Nigeria for good. That's Tue gas when children are fun to be with. They will kill you with questions. Some annoying and some very trickym. God please give me children soon abeg

God will grant your heart desires in Jesus Name. A set of identical twin. Coz ama twin masef...

8 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by Laple0541(m): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
The baby is not dabbing, is s/he not part of the kids?
Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by Deo1986(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
She has bowleglipsrsealed
Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by eliadekx(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
3much swagalicious kids

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by Hayose: 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
that her dap na die grin grin grin
Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by Joemetry(m): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2017

HARD WORK OUTPUT...

Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
noblealuu:

God will grant your heart desires in Jesus Name. A set of identical twin. Coz ama twin masef...
Ameeeeem ooo.
Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by Icon79(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
Adaeze has added quite some weight. Still pretty tho.

That's why I advise folks not to marry kids. If you marry a 16/17 year old girl who's still growing, by the time she finishes growing, you might not like what she develops into. Word of wisdom!

O pari

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
Beautiful family
Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
beautiful children
Re: Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo by Boyooosa(m): 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
The small boy is bigger than everybody here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince / Chacha Eke & Daughter, Kamara In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.