Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Avoid Using Soaps With Heavy Perfumes, Or Gels Or Antiseptics To Wash The Vag - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Avoid Using Soaps With Heavy Perfumes, Or Gels Or Antiseptics To Wash The Vag (625 Views)

Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / Antibacterial Soaps May Do More Harm Than Good / 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Using Soaps With Heavy Perfumes, Or Gels Or Antiseptics To Wash The Vag by mcwalka(m): 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Well i have to post this, i know it will go a long way to help couples having problem with the scent down there. My curiosity led to to this and i have to share it, it will help i know. keep sharing. www.atagone.com

1. Lather up a washcloth or sponge with some mild natural soap and warm water.
The actual vagina (the inner canal) is “self-cleaning” and doesn’t require washing; soap is likely to irritate the vagina if you try to use it on the vagina itself. You don’t need to wash the vagina, just the area around the vagina (the vulva), using a plain, unperfumed soap, using the steps that follow

2. Clean the folds around your clitoris.
Use your fingers to pull your labia away from your clitoris. Gently wipe the skin on both sides of your clitoris with the washcloth.

3. Wash your vulva and your vaginal opening.
Also, clean around your bikini line.

4. Wash your perineum
The perineum is the area between your vagina and your anus.

5. Wash your anal area last.
Keep your washcloth from touching your vaginal area after you’ve washed your anus. Doing this will ensure that you don’t drag rectal germs toward your vaginal area. These germs can cause you to get urinary tract infections.
Re: Avoid Using Soaps With Heavy Perfumes, Or Gels Or Antiseptics To Wash The Vag by segebobo: 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Female hygiene
Re: Avoid Using Soaps With Heavy Perfumes, Or Gels Or Antiseptics To Wash The Vag by sinaj(f): 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
Noted sir

But an example would av epped lipsrsealed
Re: Avoid Using Soaps With Heavy Perfumes, Or Gels Or Antiseptics To Wash The Vag by mcwalka(m): 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
sinaj:
Noted sir

But an example would av epped lipsrsealed

who you wan take do example

(1) (Reply)

Basics And Principles Of A Kinesiology / What Ulcer Is And Its Causes / THE TRUTH; Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.