Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) (81349 Views)

Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) / 6 People With Extra Body Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hello, guys it is your favorite health blogger.

Have you ever been able to scrub and wash the middle of your back?

It makes you feel like some places were never meant to be washed. Well, sometime ago, I scrubbed a lot of dirt from one of these 3 areas and I couldn't believe it.

The truth is that some of us skip washing these 3 places either because we do not pay much attention to our bodies or because we were in such a hurry to bathe.

Take to your time to look good, it is your body and you deserve to flaunt it and look your best. Don't let no one, odour or improper hygiene stop you from doing just that.

1. Behind Your Ears

I think the ladies are more guilty of this, but men, you are not innocent either. Due to the fact that most ladies make their hair and cover it up in the bathroom they might forget to scrub behind the ears and focus on just other parts to prevent water from touching their adored hair.

I noticed that overtime dirt begins to accumulate in this place and if you think otherwise, just hold your finger with the longest fingernail, place it behind any of your ears and scrape downwards. Now look at your fingernail.

2. Navel

I won't lie to you, I am guilt of this one, charged and found guilt of not taking care of this body part as supposed to.

Some of us actually miss the navel, because we just scrub around the stomach twice or thrice, scrub other parts of the body, the scrub the stomach again and that is it. Jump into the shower or take the can filled with water and pour it on your body.

It is time you start paying attention to these little spots like I do, these spots can accumulate germs like bacteria over a long period of time if unchecked and lead to mild or acute illnesses.

So, whenever you are undressed, dig your longest fingernail into your navel and scrape up. I place a 100% bet you will find dirt there.

3. Beside the Nostrils

Okay, your FitnessDoctor is not guilty of this one.

I began to notice this some years ago in some people and started correcting myself. Can you believe some of us don't scrub beside the nostrils.

Go, check in the mirror, you will see some white, or grey stuff beside your nostrils. That is dirt there you know.

To look good you have to take care of yourself completely, I mean you have check everything, every single part of your body, because you deserve to look good.

Remember, bathing properly and regularly is directly proportionally to smelling good and keeping it that way.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Source: http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/06/3-body-parts-you-always-forget-to-wash.html

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
I wash behind my nostrils and navel well...I just rub my soapy fingers behind my ears, that's how I wash..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by ogrin(m): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
d navel esp
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by dingbang(m): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ears.. Inside .... Wash it

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
shebi na who day baff go forget to wash them.. grin

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by thesicilian: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
dingbang:
Ears.. Inside .... Wash it
Lol. Why would you do that?!

3 Likes

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by dingbang(m): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
thesicilian:

Lol. Why would you do that?!
grin
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Davash222(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Funny thread grin
How about the center part of the nyash

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:
Funny thread grin

How about the center part of the nyash

Chineke...

Who forgets to wash that place?... Are you talking about yourself?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
shebi na who day baff go forget to wash them.. grin
Merlin's relative spotted

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by midehi2(f): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
i wash every every of my body when bathing, even inside .........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Davash222(m): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Chineke...

Who forgets to wash that place?... Are you talking about yourself?
And who forgets to wash the navel Are you talking about yourself?

10 Likes

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
midehi2:
grin grin grin I can see what you are trying to do with my imagination...

I cover myself with the blood of Jesus grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:
And who forgets to wash the navel Are you talking about yourself?

If you read the article very well.. I said yes ...that I am guilty of that one grin grin grin

Just try reading it

3 Likes

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Used to be guilty of only no2 until last week sha. lipsrsealed grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
midehi2:
Hmmm. Is there any other way of bathing that I don't know here.
Which one is inside again smiley

5 Likes

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by midehi2(f): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
IamZod:
Hmmm. Is there any other way of bathing that I don't know here. Which one is inside again smiley
do you have hole inbtw...so read forward grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Aderola15:
Used to be guilty of only no2 until last week sha. lipsrsealed grin grin

We are all guilty of something.. Hope I will see you in the healthy community?
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Merlin's relative spotted

Arthur is that you? grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
lolz

3 Likes

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
sekxy:

lolz

Women grin grin grin.. I haven't seen you in the healthy community.. Why?
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
midehi2:

do you have hole inbtw...so read forward grin
Ah... I see.. But u could have said it na.
I don't like stressing my brain o grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Daniel2289(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
I felt LIES EVERYWHERE. Majority are Guilty of this. Op u are on point.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by LOGDAN(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
midehi2:

Inside where? tongue

1 Like

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by midehi2(f): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
LOGDAN:

Inside where? tongue
grin
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by midehi2(f): 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
grin
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
Daniel2289:
I felt LIES EVERYWHERE. Majority are Guilty of this. Op u are on point.

Thank you so much .. Hope to see you in the healthy community.. You can join here https://page.co/v9dY
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
educative cheesy
op some also forget to wash their azz cheesy

1 Like

Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
midehi2:

grin

grin grin Hope you can subscribe to the healthy community.. Why not join here https://page.co/v9dY
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
LOGDAN:

Inside where? tongue
dont ask grin
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
lefulefu:
educative cheesy
op some also forget to wash their azz cheesy

Lefu.lefu my man...

Why not share yours.. which one are you guilty of?
Re: 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:

Arthur is that you? grin
Lol...yeye guy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? / Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) / Woman Plays Violin As Surgeons Operate On Her Brain In London Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.