Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) (2080 Views)

Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" / Davido Kicks Off His #30BillonConcert In Leicester With Amazing Photos / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by Dexti: 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
this one na love sha... I will just keep all the photos rolling..

Re: Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by nikkypearl(f): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Haa! embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by Dexti: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
more

Re: Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by dacovajnr: 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cute couple.atleast their marriage is Tall in Nature grin grin Not that of Tall Couples whose marriages are short in Nature...if you're doubting ask Tiwa or Toke grin grin
Re: Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by ziggy3579: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
God is great
Re: Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by Dexti: 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
e never finish

Re: Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by Dexti: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
rolling

Re: Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by doyinisaac(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
dacovajnr:
Cute couple.atleast their marriage go is Tall in Nature grin grin Not that of Tall Couples whose marriages are short in Nature...if you're doubting ask Tiwa or Toke grin grin
Jeez...

Re: Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by sathel(m): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wow.....very nice...God is good...
Re: Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by Dexti: 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
am really feeling their love...

Re: Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by Dexti: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
abeg my fellow naija...make una give this love a better name.. Well I wonder the kind pikin wey dem go born. If e go tall pass them
Re: Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by 4reala(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wow, God is wonderful
Re: Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by ENDTIMELIFE: 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Real Love is the most happiest gift on Earth . no matter the condition on any human being, there's someone out there that loves and cherish you. No one should feel Rejected
Re: Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Beautiful!
Re: Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by kissGuys: 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dexti:
abeg my fellow naija...make una give this love a better name.. Well I wonder the kind pikin wey dem go born. If e go tall pass them
really ??...u think d lady is capable of reproducing ,
Re: Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by Godsgal(f): 11:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
I don die!. Someone pls tell me this is a joke. This God is really a mysterious working God.
Re: Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by Dexti: 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
kissGuys:
really ??...u think d lady is capable of reproducing ,
Is she barren or what So she can't give birth
Re: Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by MotionD1: 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
people like these can make it big and fast in Nigeria even if to join tourist center where people will pay to watch them like gorila
Re: Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by VIEWS95: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
But wait oooo..... Na one day dey take snap all these pictures... Are they models?
Re: Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by faith551(m): 12:01am On Jun 11, 2016
Epic love
Re: Lmao..meet The World's Shortest Couple... Really Short And Amazing(photos) by kissGuys: 7:27am On Jun 11, 2016
Dexti:

Is she barren or what So she can't give birth
d pelvis is too small...all d reproduction machines are substandard

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Bodyguard Beats Up Club's Bouncer, Attacks DJ; Destroys Club [Video] / Big Brother Naija: See Top Memes Trailing The Aftermath / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Close Friends Stun In All Black Outfits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.