Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? (44233 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women / Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour / Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by fireforfire: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

No, because a poor man would know that making a woman pregnant would give him more expenses that he can't possibly afford. In addition Anna Banner doesn't look like a bread and Akara girl, her cream is definitely not Pears body cream, her clothes are not from Oshodi, and her shoes are not from your roadside cobbler. A poor man would know all these. Flavour knows all these and he is not a poor man. I hope you also do too so as not land yourself in trouble that you can't handle.

Your statement is kinda non-sequitur.

Just Sharap dia.
So u think u just made sense eh??
I repeat if flavour were to be a pauper, dia paths may never have crossed.
Whether she has money or not is not d issue here.
She may hv accepted his friendship or wareva for d sake of status...... ex beauty queen and music artiste.

So what "trouble" are u talking about here.......mtchewwwww

Abeg go n take several seats

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Kakamorufu(m): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
AuroraB:
You dey mind the brainless bimbo embarassed
why my name :/
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Kakamorufu(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
Stellamariss:
pls wats cookie's pix doing dere? is she a baby mama too.... just asking.
yeah.
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by masseratti: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Spicycat:

You're right bro am not, just stay out of my dp please.
sure"bro" God bless your hustle.
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by floragregs(f): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
spiritsam:
my bae will say the d sametin about me..,.. Cos in most cases we make u believe and see what we want you to in relationship....but we guys know d truth, when I said we guys I meant every exposed mature guys not d truly extreme spiritual ones.....,., my advice don't care to know if ur guy cheats or not as long as He stays responsible, care for u, show u love and respect u.. sound stupid rite...with all sincerity dats guys for u
generalising is in Naija guy's nature so i'm not surprised. Not all men cheat my dear, I repeat, not all! And that's my point. The number of guys who cheat is not even upto the number of ladies who cheat. So stop talking as if it's in ur right to cheat.
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by ngmgeek(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
That advice would helped if Naira appreciated immediately after it was given cheesy
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by mirob(f): 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Advise taken, that is if u will adhere to it too henceforth .
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Brightgem(f): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
All ontop of this FLAAVOUR who is just so typical and local. Twisting waist all the time. Baby mamas shd just sharap!
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Domislaz(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Maybe she is trying to tell us that flavour has a little d.ck
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Domislaz(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
spiritsam:
my bae will say the d sametin about me..,.. Cos in most cases we make u believe and see what we want you to in relationship....but we guys know d truth, when I said we guys I meant every exposed mature guys not d truly extreme spiritual ones.....,., my advice don't care to know if ur guy cheats or not as long as He stays responsible, care for u, show u love and respect u.. sound stupid rite...with all sincerity dats guys for u

I either you are a female (masquerading in a male moniker trying to give a wrong impression about guys) or a lunatic
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by ennysuccess(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
ishiamu:

the fact you cheat doesn't mean all men must be like you nau... haba

I'm not a cheat
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by ennysuccess(m): 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Gee001:
yeah he does, thanks. I hope you're ok now

No I'm not...

How are u doing
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by ennysuccess(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
floragregs:
she's right! If you cheat, it doesn't mean all men cheat. Only weak men generalise cheating to suit their very weak nature.

I don't cheat in relationship if u don't believe me let's date and see
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by CecyAdrian(f): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
6digitscomrade:
anna abi anal...gerrrahia mehnnn comeback wen u start practicing wat u preach..u are bored aving mood swing lonely cuz u dey look for MR so RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...ur cup of tea its either u calm down beg flavour,or wait upon the lord start better church,or go ikeja computer village men/boiz/daddies full there even with more dan extra inch wey u dey find sef..or my sister go buy dangote cement and collect red sand for una street mould ur own MAN..mycandidadvice####

Wickedness cheesy cheesy choi!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by ishiamu(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
ennysuccess:

I'm not a cheat

so why did you make such comment?
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by booblacain(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
And after that better looking man with an extra inch cheats on you too, you jump unto another better looking man with an extra inch and then it goes on and on. You better look for a man with a good heart to settle.
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by booblacain(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
And after that better looking man with an extra inch cheats on you too, you jump unto another better looking man with an extra inch and then it goes on and on. You better look for a man with a good heart to settle down with.
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Stellamariss(f): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kakamorufu:
yeah.
ok
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by ennysuccess(m): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2016
ishiamu:

so why did you make such comment?

that should be my business
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Dbeze: 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
petz:
"Flavour! Flavour! Flavour!" how many times I call u Pls go nd marry dis girl, eeeehhhmm
As in what kwa nu? Will you eat expired food? This food don expire and rotten!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Khloe Wears Braless Outfit To Her 25th Birthday Party (Photos) / Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts / Floyd Mayweather Replies Sexy Lady Who Attached His Name To Her Hot Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.