Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

‘I Foresaw Keshi’s Death And I Warned Him’ – Primate Ayodele - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I Foresaw Keshi’s Death And I Warned Him’ – Primate Ayodele (644 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death / Stephen Keshi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Foresaw Keshi’s Death And I Warned Him’ – Primate Ayodele by anu2016: 6:14am On Jun 11, 2016
The Spiritual Leader of INRI Spiritual and Evangelical Church, Oke-Afa, Isolo, Lagos, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has spoken on a number of issues, the demise of former Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi; why Nigeria does not need a foreign coach and other matters.

http://myadsplanet.com/2016/06/11/i-foresaw-keshis-death-and-i-warned-him-primate-ayodele/

Speaking to Sun newspaper, the cleric said he foresaw Keshi’s death. and warned him about it.

Re: ‘I Foresaw Keshi’s Death And I Warned Him’ – Primate Ayodele by brunofarad(m): 6:17am On Jun 11, 2016
undecided Here we go
Re: ‘I Foresaw Keshi’s Death And I Warned Him’ – Primate Ayodele by eleko1: 6:33am On Jun 11, 2016
*Cough* Sneeze* embarassed embarassed sad.*Fart. embarassed lipsrsealed * RUNS grin
Re: ‘I Foresaw Keshi’s Death And I Warned Him’ – Primate Ayodele by kelvyn7: 6:47am On Jun 11, 2016
hmmmm... na wa ooo
Re: ‘I Foresaw Keshi’s Death And I Warned Him’ – Primate Ayodele by mu2sa2: 7:17am On Jun 11, 2016
This annoited death-foreseer should foresee his own death so that his followers can begin preparations for his funeral.
Re: ‘I Foresaw Keshi’s Death And I Warned Him’ – Primate Ayodele by fizzy4luv(m): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2016
He is Funny, you forsee his death and you warned him,meaning what,is he immortal? Won't everybody die? Anyway dead people are always capitalise upon, when it comes to lies.apparently they can't defend themselves

(1) (Reply)

How A Player Can Make Long And Short Accurate Passes / Why Does Sammie Kuffor's Predictions Always Go Wrong ? / Meet Eric! The Guy Whose Job At The Olympics Is To Distribute Condoms (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.