Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ (36206 Views)

Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Gets Gold Neckless Gift / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Pageant Finalists / Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by piagetskinner(m): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
Who the hell is sugar boy.. ..does he sell sugarcane ?
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by SmileXtraone: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
shocked
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by encryptjay(m): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
This one wear something wey got mess fit reveal everything

Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
I will visit Abuja very soon. I've something important to accomplished. if you're a pretty Gee, reside in Abuja. I would like to chill with you... Lets be on the Rock life.....
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by Psalmist1: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
Seriously, the way and manner things are going on in Nigeria and the world generally , I can comfortably state without mincing words that Our Parents have lost their Morales, that is why we their sons/daughters see everything we do as an act in the right direction. We must reap what we sow.
The kind of exposure we think is the best for us Africans is gradually killing us without our knowledge of our demise.
God please have mercy
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by Perfectionist11: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Models??..they don't even have the physique.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 12, 2016
Since we are all sharing jokes, like this post? Okay then..

I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you.
He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by MayhorE(m): 1:02am On Jun 12, 2016
Destiny killers

Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by esohnd(m): 1:39am On Jun 12, 2016
Dat guy dem dey call sugarboy na who b im PAPA 4 dis town? 4 those ladies they r rubberneck dem dey fyn wetin no lost
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by firstolalekan(m): 3:03am On Jun 12, 2016
GLeesMODEL:
Sandralia Hotels:
I can see that follow follow midget called Alex undecided
I think say dem say hin done break backbone b4
Waka Waka somebody

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by Leiman100(m): 4:25am On Jun 12, 2016
They are all Cchristians, this is the kind of rubbish they want to force us to join. Heaven forbid!
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by Dyt(f): 4:38am On Jun 12, 2016
This Alex don come with these his unidentified models
Hianus
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by ClintonDal(m): 5:31am On Jun 12, 2016
In 6months time we will hear how the queen was eventually dethroned and she will be accused of insubordination while she will counter attack by saying they are all perverts that sleep with models.
Models my black azz undecided undecided
These are all working girls that came to LovePeddler themselves to the highest bidder.

NB: This is strictly my opinion, don't quote me to talk rubbish just cane ur lane angry angry
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by crackhouse(m): 6:03am On Jun 12, 2016
na only peageant news this Alex dey report?

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by DoctorTim: 6:35am On Jun 12, 2016
Useless babes looking for the next hopeless "billionaire" who have slept with all the oloshos in Abuja to sleep with them and aid them win the useless and unheard competition. See the babe in blue jeans and see thru top with her flat breast that she couldn't even package well, because she don use fair and white gold and funbact A turn yellow paw paw she Think say she fit win am. I pity all of una. Sandralia hotel is also the notoriously known ashawo hang out spot in Jabi. They are just entering a vicious cycle of getting knacked by all the men who cares to go their for the useless pageant. Alex Reports is also a useless journo for pushing this kind of Ashawo propaganda to front page. It is well
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by jrupa(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2016
Amefrica:
Who is Sugarboy, and what is sugary about him?
Sugarboy is an Entertainer.

AND

His tongue is Sugary.
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by jrupa(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2016
bolt000:
Asin ehn.. i weak
Stop the HATE and wish a brother WELL.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by ilovecritics(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2016
utenwuson:
naija n all ds bullshit pageant, ds is just a bulcrap, miss this, miss that everywhere! we av up to 30 miss in just benue state, from miss straight leg to miss curve leg, from miss ukwu to miss dry yansh! Nansense! make I no spoil my fastn jare

The OP is always getting it wrong. He doesn't just post these photos but he attaches so much 'Tori and Sugar' to his posts and when you finally go through the photos you will only be disappointed at the height of his wackness ..

OP has about 5 Nairaland accounts and he posts from all of them. Anytime you see any Miss Blah blah blah contest, Queen, post or shiii .. No doubt it's him.

Worst of all ..

He can be spotted from afar cos of his dressing. It's alays different grin

I no call person name o.
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by Ryocaj(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2016
The level of beauty in Nigeria is really deteriorating fast.... its alarming.. soon we will stop qualifying for Miss World like Nations Cup... lol
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by bolt000(m): 8:55am On Jun 12, 2016
jrupa:
Stop the HATE and wish a brother WELL.
Mtcheew.. Warris Dis One Saying? Gerrahia
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by zudozz: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2016
see that same useless guy. HIM OWN NA MODEL THIS MODEL THAT. HE DEY EVERYWHERE WEY MODELS THEM DEY.
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2016
They think we are a babies..Every now and then,Nigerians like to create something out of nothing....I believe all this unnecessary pageant are just the latest style they use to arrange high class runz girls for the wealthy men we have in the society.
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by obontami: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2016
DoctorTim:
Useless babes looking for the next hopeless "billionaire" who have slept with all the oloshos in Abuja to sleep with them and aid them win the useless and unheard competition. See the babe in blue jeans and see thru top with her flat breast that she couldn't even package well, because she don use fair and white gold and funbact A turn yellow paw paw she Think say she fit win am I pity all of una. Sandralia hotel is also the notoriously known ashawo hang out spot in Jabi. They are just entering a vicious cycle of getting knacked by all the men who cares to go their for the useless pageant. Alex Reports is also a useless journo for pushing this kind of Ashawo propaganda to front page. It is well

Abi u dey trip for the girl ni tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by jrupa(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2016
bolt000:
Mtcheew.. Warris Dis One Saying? Gerrahia
It won't cost you much. Just be reasonable in doing things. #RespEt.
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by Ijaya123: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
All I see here are just fake hair, fake faces, fake skin, fake nails, fake eye lashes... Haba!!!

And I can bet they are all living fake lives. Hope they don't end up with fake husbands.
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by similialayi(m): 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Who dem epp??
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by bolt000(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
jrupa:
It won't cost you much. Just be reasonable in doing things. #RespEt.
In your mind nah, you just made sense.
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Iamvictor:
Models or runs girls....

Smh at your mentality
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by Iamvictor(m): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
evegran:

Smh at your mentality
Smh at your level of stupidity, if you do not know how to answer a simple question just shut up.....
Re: Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ by Dugozpweeti(f): 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
EWAagoyin:
grin one girl breastt don fall among those girls

Tot its juz me dah saw dah Jericho's crumbled wall....

The girls aren't appetizing to the eyes. Ah don't see wahz model-ish about em.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: The Power Of Makeup / Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit / Why Are Second-hand Clothes Called Okrika In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.