Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Mr May'd Reportedly Having Issues With His Babymama??? See What He Posted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr May'd Reportedly Having Issues With His Babymama??? See What He Posted (1893 Views)

Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims / Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr May'd Reportedly Having Issues With His Babymama??? See What He Posted by Lordskyes(m): 7:05am On Jun 11, 2016
Looks like there is still trouble in MayD's Paradise. Recall that Last year his baby mama Debola sent her story to Linda Ikeji where she claimed that she had been a victim of domestic violence by the hand of May D throughout their 8-year-long relationship.

MayD never replied to the allegations but his cousin who acts as his manager told Punch :"Anybody that knows him one on one knows that he is not capable of such.

The young talented artist posted the above photo on instagram with caption "I love my son so much!!! And I hope when you get older you will see and know the real truth!!! Time would tell."

Source:- http://famenaija.info/2016/06/mr-mayd-reportedly-having-issues-with.html?m=1

Re: Mr May'd Reportedly Having Issues With His Babymama??? See What He Posted by lewispius: 7:38am On Jun 11, 2016
So. Hw is dis News?? ..diaBiz
Re: Mr May'd Reportedly Having Issues With His Babymama??? See What He Posted by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 11, 2016
Money don dey finish, Love is fading
Re: Mr May'd Reportedly Having Issues With His Babymama??? See What He Posted by doyinisaac(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2016
lewispius:
So. Hw is dis News??
This "how is this news" statement is getting stale and dumb...a news is also a source of information and the op posted the information...this is a celebrity section for crying out loud,what other news do u expect??on channel tv and other tv stations you will see such news on their "entertainment news"segment....so calm down for Jesus....what were u expecting on celebrity section,the news of dollar to naira??or about Niger delta avengers??or cost of tomato??smh..
Re: Mr May'd Reportedly Having Issues With His Babymama??? See What He Posted by Afrok(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2016
A babymama will always be a babymama, the baby fathers will think they're doing the right things but at the end, the child(ren) MIGHT be the one(s) to suffer it cry
Re: Mr May'd Reportedly Having Issues With His Babymama??? See What He Posted by lewispius: 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
doyinisaac:
This "how is this news" statement is getting stale and dumb...a news is also a source of information and the op posted the information...this is a celebrity section for crying out loud,what other news do u expect??on channel tv and other tv stations you will see such news on their "entertainment news"segment....so calm down for Jesus....what were u expecting on celebrity section,the news of dollar to naira??or about Niger delta avengers??or cost of tomato??smh..

I can see ur trying to lash out on me cus d situation of d country not only frustrates/suffers u, but also practically drives u nuts...
So CalmDownBro.
Re: Mr May'd Reportedly Having Issues With His Babymama??? See What He Posted by goldbim(f): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
The kids are always @the receiving end of these babymama/papa drama..its not cool.

1 Like

Re: Mr May'd Reportedly Having Issues With His Babymama??? See What He Posted by doyinisaac(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
lewispius:

I can see ur trying to lash out on me cus d situation of d country not only frustrates/suffers u, but also practically drives u nuts...
So CalmDownBro.
Correct a fool he will get violent,correct a wise man he will thank you...
Re: Mr May'd Reportedly Having Issues With His Babymama??? See What He Posted by axortedbabe(f): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
See as him face b like say dem pour am water wake am up from sleep
Re: Mr May'd Reportedly Having Issues With His Babymama??? See What He Posted by lordcyl3(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
who else wants to read a poo story?

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Finally Seen With Tee Billz / I And Kemen Met At The Local Airport​ Today / Beauty Queen Posts Pics From Bathtub!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.