Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U (1643 Views)

Where Is Abuzola, Olabowale, Etal? / Abuzola / Abuzola, That Muslim Dude That Failed Bombing Attempt In U.s - What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by skyone(m): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2009
Pls kindly explain this verses;

9:5 Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Why the killing?

9:29 Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.

why the fight?

9:29 Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low. 
9:30 And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved of old. Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they! 

But congratulation on this one grin grin grin

19:70 And surely We are Best Aware of those most worthy to be burned therein.   
19:71 There is not one of you but shall approach it. That is a fixed ordinance of thy Lord.
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by Abuzola(m): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2009
Am not zarkawi, you hear ?

Those verses were revealed after years of perseverance and endurance by the muslim, they suffered all kind of atrocities, from embargo to murder, the muslim did not retaliate, waiting for revealation to be sent if God will destroy them or make use of the muslim to destroy them, upon that, the verses were revealed.

Later on it was abrogated with

'fight in the Way of God those who fight you' Quran 2:190
this shows that muslim do not look for trouble, they fight when you fight them'.

Then

'there is no compulsion in Religion' Quran 2:256
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by skyone(m): 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2009
Abuzola:

Am not zarkawi, you hear ?

Those verses were revealed after years of perseverance and endurance by the muslim, they suffered all kind of atrocities, from embargo to murder, the muslim did not retaliate, waiting for revealation to be sent if God will destroy them or make use of the muslim to destroy them, upon that, the verses were revealed.

How do mean? persevarence,  endurance etc Listen from time immomerial the muslims were the ones declaring Jihadi war on infedels and tormenting others of their believes.  Again, are you telling me allah words can be meddled with or are you telling me he was a liar from the begining OR whose words are surat.

Abuzola:

Later on it was abrogated with

'fight in the Way of God those who fight you' Quran 2:190
this shows that muslim do not look for trouble, they fight when you fight them'.

Common this a joke ini, for goodnes sake you cant fight for God get it clear, by the way you haven't addressed the verses clearly particularly sura 19:70-71
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by Abuzola(m): 12:05am On Aug 28, 2009
Don't you know the meaning of abrogation ? I have cleared everything.

Muslim do not fight for God but we fight when we are oppress
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by mamagee6(f): 12:11am On Aug 28, 2009
Thank you.
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by skyone(m): 12:14am On Aug 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Don't you know the meaning of abrogation ? I have cleared everything.

Muslim do not fight for God but we fight when we are oppress

why are you so deluded, why was it implied or stated in the first place, so which one are you to believe the first or the last; plz listen and wake up, you are being lied to and it's a big pity. Why must the sura altered in the first place?

AND PLZ explain to me with your understanding the following verse:

Sura 19:70 -71
Sura 9:5

Plz expalin this time or are you intending to change it.
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by Abuzola(m): 12:15am On Aug 28, 2009
Who are you thanking mama gee ?
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by skyone(m): 12:15am On Aug 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Who are you thanking mama gee ?

exactly
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by Abuzola(m): 12:20am On Aug 28, 2009
Write the surah in context, am not a genius.

For ur information those surah you mentioned were abrogated, don't you have sense or is it abrogation you don't know, which one, abegi which one ? Lol , don't make me laugh at your circumabulating
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by skyone(m): 12:31am On Aug 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Write the surah in context, am not a genius.

For your information those surah you mentioned were abrogated, don't you have sense or is it abrogation you don't know, which one, abegi which one ? Lol , don't make me laugh at your circumabulating

Honestly you are a slowpoke and i seriously pity you; tell me why the need abolishing the words of your allah you believe in, doesn't that sound so cynical and why do you believe the latest one that is now being fabricated by an unknown, pathetic slowpoke of person that is no where to be found.

You need help and you really need help, 'oh well at least it is confirmend that you are definitely going to hell fire moo.
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by Abuzola(m): 12:42am On Aug 28, 2009
I am fasting, i am fasting, if not your god would have hear filthy fithy in his ears, men killed ur god, and men slapped ur god mathew 26:67 . so am capable of doing worst to ur god !

'Whatever verse do God abrogate or cause to be forgotten, God bring a better one or similar to it, Don't you know that God is able to do All things ?' Quran 2:106
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by skyone(m): 12:53am On Aug 28, 2009
Abuzola:

I am fasting, i am fasting, if not your god would have hear filthy fithy in his ears, men killed your god, and men slapped your god mathew 26:67 . so am capable of doing worst to your god !

'Whatever verse do God abrogate or cause to be forgotten, God bring a better one or similar to it, Don't you know that God is able to do All things ?' Quran 2:106

so keeping awake in order to eat your pounded yam for sari and eat jollof rice when it's 7pm lol i dont blame you jare,

honestly i am speechless from what i've read so far, i just cant believe my eyes, it's a big wonder to see a grown man being fooled this way, wao i shake my head.

Anyway it's your life greet them in hell fire when get there.
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by Abuzola(m): 12:57am On Aug 28, 2009
Did you read the abrogation verse at all ?
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by skyone(m): 1:21am On Aug 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Did you read the abrogation verse at all ?

I think you need to eat your sari, it looks you are getting to stage 4
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by darqly(m): 5:41am On Aug 28, 2009
Bloody hell skyone,and i thought Abuz had all the answers. See as u shut him up adequately.So ur holy book can be abrogated to suit the mood and season? Its common knowledge that de quran endorses killing others,u call it fatwa or fat something. Go and break ur fast and stop showing how dull u are.
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2009
@skyone,

You really cornered Abu with those verses.  His only lame excuse is that they have been abrogated.  Watch the video clip below and see how the words of their Qur'an has evolved from the time it was first written to the one they are now cramming. 

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUWOBBWtC8g&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2009
^Also go and wonder about John 5:30.
Skyone, why do you ask Abuzola why the verses were abgrogated? Please stop it.
What about the laws in the Bible in Deuteronomy, leviticus, corinthians etc? Why do you christians no longer follow them? Why not keep sacrificing animals for the atonement of your sins? Why is Jesus' death supposed to have changed all that?
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by muhsin(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2009
skyone:

How do mean? persevarence,  endurance etc Listen from time immomerial the muslims were the ones declaring Jihadi war on infedels and tormenting others of their believes.  Again, are you telling me allah words can be meddled with or are you telling me he was a liar from the begining OR whose words are surat.

Hahaha. Lets re-take something here, dude.

Just tell me the history of Muslims' first ever fight with non-Muslims, i.e. Badar War.

Waiting. . .Thanks

darqly:

Bloody hell skyone,and i thought Abuz had all the answers. See as u shut him up adequately.So your holy book can be abrogated to suit the mood and season? Its common knowledge that de quran endorses killing others,u call it fatwa or fat something. Go and break your fast and stop showing how dull u are.

That marks you don't even know your so-called holy book.

Why are you that surprised because of abrogation in the Qur'an? Don't you know bible is as well full with abrogations? Abrogation is God's action, and you can't ask him why, can you?

And if you or any Christian is in doubt I can soon prove it. But you must promise me what will you do afterwards.

Thanks
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by skyone(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2009
fellis:

^Also go and wonder about John 5:30.
Skyone, why do you ask Abuzola why the verses were abgrogated? Please stop it.
What about the laws in the Bible in Deuteronomy, leviticus, corinthians etc? Why do you christians no longer follow them? Why not keep sacrificing animals for the atonement of your sins? Why is Jesus' death supposed to have changed all that?

John 5:30
30By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me,
and in case you can't comprehend it, John said he cannot do anything unless the HolySpirit is present and everything depends on God who sent him, simples grin

Since abrogation means abolished, therefore the laws in the old testament were not abolished but improved upon by Jesus Christ. The laws are still right there in the bible and when the Saviour came to the world He came on the exercise of GRACE and by his Grace and through His shedding of His Blood we need not have to give any sacrifcial offering that includes the spillage of blood.

Jesus came to improve on the laws not totally eradicate it i.e Adultery, fornication are sins and in those days you have to give sacfrice before your sin is forgiven but since the Grace of Our Lord Jesus Chrsit has abound all we need to do is to pray to God through the blood of Jesus Christ and our sins are forgiven.

But why are you all avoiding sura 19:70-71 and i need the proof that it has been completely abolished.
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by skyone(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

@skyone,

You really cornered Abu with those verses. His only lame excuse is that they have been abrogated. Watch the video clip below and see how the words of their Qur'an has evolved from the time it was first written to the one they are now cramming.

[flash=500,400]

OLAADEGBU YOU ARE VERY INTELLECTUAL, i've been reading your post and i respect them.
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by skyone(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2009
muhsin:

Just tell me the history of Muslims' first ever fight with non-Muslims, i.e. Badar War.

Waiting. . .Thanks

Thanks

(1) Countless war on christians in Northern Nigeria, E.G Religious fight in Kano, started by muslims ended by Nigerian government. Another one is the Jos Plateau muslim war on Christians.

(2) Hizbola war on the Isrealies
(3) 6 killed in Pakistan as Muslims burn Christian homesStory Highlights
Fighting broke out as Muslims torched 40 to 50 houses in Christian enclave

Muslims enraged over an alleged desecration of Quran at a Christian wedding

Muslims burned 15 Christian homes on Thursday

Pakistan predominantly Muslim, but has a small Christian community (CNN /asia ) AND IT GOES ON.
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by muhsin(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2009
skyone:

(1) Countless war on christians in Northern Nigeria, E.G Religious fight in Kano, started by muslims ended by Nigerian government. Another one is the Jos Plateau muslim war on Christians.

(2) Hizbola war on the Isrealies
(3) 6 killed in Pakistan as Muslims burn Christian homesStory Highlights
Fighting broke out as Muslims torched 40 to 50 houses in Christian enclave

Muslims enraged over an alleged desecration of Quran at a Christian wedding

Muslims burned 15 Christian homes on Thursday

Pakistan predominantly Muslim, but has a small Christian community (CNN /asia ) AND IT GOES ON.

Although you are the author of the OP, I would like to re-direct you not to derail it. Simply answer the question I posed to you; nothing more nothing less.

And if thats what you wanna discuss, open a fresh thread. Will engage you there. Understand? Thanks
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by muhsin(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2009
skyone:

19:70 And surely We are Best Aware of those most worthy to be burned therein.   
19:71 There is not one of you but shall approach it. That is a fixed ordinance of thy Lord. 

You are probably a newbie. But your seniors have had been asking for that. And these verses have had been duly explained to them Go search the archive.

Lets progress oya! Waiting. . .
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by skyone(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2009
muhsin:

Although you are the author of the OP, I would like to re-direct you not to derail it. Simply answer the question I posed to you; nothing more nothing less.

And if thats what you wanna discuss, open a fresh thread. Will engage you there. Understand? Thanks

never seen such a pathetic coward who can not stand on his feet to confront a simple qestion but rather look for ways to dodge it. You are very funny and i pity you.

muhsin:

Thanks

what has your baseless and stupid fighting with non believers after the 17th of ramadan or your fight with the non muslim Turkish got to do with this thread, well the reason is you have no clue again.
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by muhsin(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2009
skyone:

never seen such a pathetic coward who can not stand on his feet to confront a simple qestion but rather look for ways to dodge it. You are very funny and i pity you.

what has your baseless and stupid fighting with non believers after the 17th of ramadan or your fight with the non muslim Turkish got to do with this thread, well the reason is you have no clue again.

Hey man, I don't appreciate name callings. Cut that off if you wanna continue this with me (and even us). Get it?
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by Lagosboy: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2009
Not contributed in a while but Skyone it appears you are new to this section i will advise you to go through the archives as many of your questions have been answered tens of time over and over again. There is no point going over same issues week in week out i guess.

when i have the time inshallah i i will explain them vereses in surah tauba to you but point of note is those verses are not abrogated but contextual in relation to the events of that time.

@abuzola my bro surah tauba was one of the lat surahs revealed and it was reveled around the 9th year of hijra when the muslims led by abu bakr wen tto hajj and the rausul PBUH sent Ali RA to catch up with the muslims and recite to them the verses. Inshallah will try to explain in a bit more detail when i am less busy.
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2009
skyone:

OLAADEGBU YOU ARE VERY INTELLECTUAL, i've been reading your post and i respect them.

Thanks for the appreciation.  I am glad to know that we still have some people who have hearts and minds for the truth.  I am sure that those who cannot stand the truth will soon lock or delete this thread because they have no stomach for it.

[flash=500,400]
[quote][/quote]
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2009
@skyone,
In John 5:30, it was not John speaking, it was Jesus. Don't confuse it. The fact that John compiled that part of the Bible does not mean he was reporting his own speech.
And, please, cut all the 'not abolished but improved upon' talk out. Those laws have completely disappeared from the New Testament. THEY HAVE BEEN ABOLISHED. Where did Jesus Christ say he came to 'improve' upon the former laws? And please if you are going to answer this question, show me an answer with the word 'improved' in it.
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by Abuzola(m): 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2009
@lagosboy-Can you convince me that the fighting weren't abrogated. Mind you not all of a chapter is abrogated only verse is abrogated, the Quran was revealed to the Prophet verse by verse and not chapter by chapter. Hope you get my point.

The fighting enjoining is just to make the muslim eager to fight the pagan,
see Taubah : 38-39 'O you who believe ! What is the matter with you that when you are asked to march forth in the cause of God (i.e jihad) you cling heavily to the earth ? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the hereafter ? But little is enjoyment of the life of this world as compared to the hereafter, if you march not forth, He will punish you with a painful torment and will replace you by another people, and you cannot harm Him at all and God is Able to do all things'

Taubah 13-14-15
'will you not fight a people who have violated their oats and intended to expel the messenger while they did attack you first ? Do you fear them ? God has more right that you should fear Him if you are belhevers. (This verse was revealed upon the pagan breaking their oat of treaty of Hudaibiyya).
Fight against them so that God will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people'

@lagosboy, there are many similar verses in taubah addressing the concurrent situation and not extending beyond the scope, why should Allah tell us to fight them even urging us to fight them, Allah dare us not to be afraid of them and fight them, there is no justification attacking the unbelievers daily. Moreover it even referred to the oat of the treaty of hudaibiya, how does hudaibiya concern us and lot more.
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by Lagosboy: 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2009
i will prefer to discuss this issue with you in private please what is your email address.

Of course verses abrogate verses and no surah is abrogated in the quran. The whole verses in surah taubah was revelead in the 9th year of hijra like i said and the verse in baqara you quoted "Fight those who fight you" was on of the first verses of jihad revealed in the ealry years of hijra before the battle of badr. The verses of surah tauba is not abrogated at all and to discuss the verses and its meanings give me your email and inshallah we can discuss it.
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2010
Nice one Skyone.U defeated d guy&he turned to his usual self to insult u.lalalalalalailailai
Re: Abuzola Alzakawi: This's 4 U by AbuZola3(m): 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2010
Hahaha, defeat in the name of christianity

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years / Why Muslim's? / Dutch To Prosecute Arabs Over Holocaust Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.