Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Why Do Pple Tremble At D Sound Of DEATH??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Pple Tremble At D Sound Of DEATH??? (708 Views)

ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. / Sound Of Trumpet In Jerusalem / Let The Earth Tremble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Pple Tremble At D Sound Of DEATH??? by Ronpet777(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2016
Death is so dreaded here in Africa than other parts of d world.This accounts for d very low record of suicide in Africa compared to Europe and d US especially.In spite of economic hardship and all,no one wishes for death.
Death is an expected end and so shld be anticipated at anytime.In light of d recent cases of high profile death in d country(Stephen Keshi,Shuaib Amodu,etc)just dis week.God did nt promise us life forever on earth but he promised us dt we will have expected end.If my purpose in life is to impact d world and leave at 50,I think I wud rather do so than stay as long as Methuselah and achieve nothing. As long as I hv achieved purpose and served my God as best as I can,no witch or wizard will take me away b4 my time.
Let's leave everyday like each day is going to be d last.Love as much as u can afford and remember dt d world is not abt u only.If Nigerians and our leaders hold on to dis ideosyncrasy,our country wud be an Utopia of paradise!
Don't you think so...
Re: Why Do Pple Tremble At D Sound Of DEATH??? by teemanbastos(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
I want to die
Re: Why Do Pple Tremble At D Sound Of DEATH??? by Ronpet777(m): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
teemanbastos:
I want to die
Lolz! U dt said U finally found love...I am sure u will run 180km per seconds if u see death coming.
Re: Why Do Pple Tremble At D Sound Of DEATH??? by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Who wants to die?
Re: Why Do Pple Tremble At D Sound Of DEATH??? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
THE CHRISTIANS DREAD THE MOST cheesy

- THEY DON'T WANNA LEAVE THE EARTH AND ALL THE PLEASURE IN IT.

_ THEY NOT SURE THEY GON MAKE HEAVEN tongue

- THEY DON'T WANNA BURN IN HELL FOREVER shocked shocked

AS FOR ME AND MY VERY HUGE C@CK I'M PREPARED ANYTIME, IT REALLY MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHETHER ITS NOW, LATER, OR NEVER undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pple Tremble At D Sound Of DEATH??? by Ronpet777(m): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:
THE CHRISTIANS DREAD THE MOST cheesy

- THEY DON'T WANNA LEAVE THE EARTH AND ALL THE PLEASURE IN IT.

_ THEY NOT SURE THEY GON MAKE HEAVEN tongue

- THEY DON'T WANNA BURN IN HELL FOREVER shocked shocked

AS FOR ME AND MY VERY HUGE C@CK I'M PREPARED ANYTIME, IT REALLY MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHETHER ITS NOW, LATER, OR NEVER undecided
D reverse is d case bro...A good Christian shld not be afraid of death because d bible explicitly explain d bliss dt set ahead.
Re: Why Do Pple Tremble At D Sound Of DEATH??? by Ronpet777(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
nairalandbuzz:
Who wants to die?
Not like anyone wants to.But isn't it inevitable? We r all gonna die someday and dt is a reason we shldnt hold on to anything too much.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi And His Wife Visits VP Osinbajo In Abuja (PHOTO) / Christians Should Apologize To Gays - Pope Francis Says / 30 Quotes By Renowned Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.