Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. (3543 Views)

If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans / Atheists, Why Do You Locked Yourselves Indoor Because Of COVID-19 ? / Catholic Bishop Reacts To Patrick Edet's Resignation: "The Pope Must Hear This" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2017
I've been following some non-christians thread here for some years now..

And I always admire their ways of thinking

Also at some point, I always feel like I should give up on Christianity and be an atheist though at one time in my life I was a committed deist.

But this very one question always draw me back and make me have a rethink

since the (atheists) always believe that there is no God, How come the demons always tremble when they hear the name of his son JESUS?

Is it that there is some sort of power in that name?

Why are they afraid of the name?

should this be a sign that Jesus is real, same as God himself?

The Creator of all things.. hmm

please y'all should convince a niqqer thanks
Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by whitebeard(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2017
Oo cheesy I am waiting for them

1 Like

Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by CatfishBilly: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2017
Which demons?
You mean your visual hallucinations?

5 Likes

Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Which demons? You mean your visual hallucinations?
Hahahahahaha grin
Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by nnadychuks(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Which demons?
haha! Still don't believe in what he sees. Fact is that conscience is stronger than belief

1 Like

Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2017
Someone created this thread, It worth reading

Click link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3737293/why-dont-believe-miracles-supposed

Then I will share my own experience when less busy
Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by whitebeard(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Which demons?
grin visual hallucinations who is next

Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 14, 2017
CatfishBilly let's forget about demons then

But why do powerful churches like Christ charismatic revival, mountain of fire, scoan etc

uses the name JESUS to heal the sick and set the captives free...

why can't they use their name or your name for example?

what type of power is really in this name called JESUS?
Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by ifenes(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2017
OP, demons,Satan and gods are a part of you. They are various you interpret Energy based on based on how upgraded your consciousness is. They ain't real, they are a reflection of your mindset. A primitive way of thought,but it is allowed because you are omnipotent.

Christians will experience demons due to acceptance of negative and limiting beliefs and this does lowers your energy vibration.when I say low energy vibration, it means physical reality seem very real to you, hence you experience stuff attached to it like demons, Satan, fear of hell fire etc . Demons exist because you believe they do. Stop believing in them and they will cease to exist.

Jesus casting out demons is another trick of your mind. Demons don't exist in the first place, so what is Jesus casting out? Physical reality is not real, but it can be real if you wish to play the game. It is all a game.

2 Likes

Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by CatfishBilly: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2017
Foxyn:
CatfishBilly let's forget about demons then

But why do powerful churches like Christ charismatic revival, mountain of fire, scoan etc

uses the name JESUS to heal the sick and set the captives free...

why can't they use their name or your name for example?

what type of power is really in this name called JESUS?
His original name is not even Jesus to start with. That's the anglicized/funkified version.
If you know how many patients I've managed in hospitals after they've supposedly been healed by these so called pastors/Jesus/God, you'll understand my skepticism.

4 Likes

Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by felixomor: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:

His original name is not even Jesus to start with. That's the anglicized/funkified version.
If you know how many patients I've managed in hospitals after they've supposedly been healed by these so called pastors/Jesus/God, you'll understand my skepticism.

Keep quiet abeg.
You dont know it can also be said that there are many people doctors gave up on that were healed by God?

In case u dont know, doctors are the third leading causes of death in patients.
Not even religion.

I have told u before,
Stop bringing insults upon this profession.

1 Like

Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:

his original name isn't JESUS

then why is his fake name still active?

PS: I haven't seen anybody healed by that name in the hospital again after the deliverance.

please convince me more

or don't you want me to buy your atheist form? grin
Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2017
ifenes what can you say about the witches that confesses in the church or in the public?

mind you, I've come across one before and it was very real

even the possessed ones that vomited strange things

are all these things done in the mind as you said? grin

please talk o... because I wan buy your form when am fully convinced
Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by CatfishBilly: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2017
Foxyn:
his original name isn't JESUS

then why is his fake name still active?

PS: I haven't seen anybody healed by that name in the hospital again after the deliverance.

please convince me more

or don't you want me to buy your atheist form? grin
Become a doctor, work in the hospitals, then you'll see them in their droves.
Why would I want to convince you?
Some people are perfectly fine with their delusions, why would I want to take that away from you?

5 Likes

Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Become a doctor, work in the hospitals, then you'll see them in their droves.
Why would I want to convince you?
Some people are perfectly fine with their delusions, why would I want to take that away from you?
so I must become a doctor to believe in your self deceitful thoughts

continue!
Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by CatfishBilly: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet abeg.
You dont know it can also be said that there are many people doctors gave up on that were healed by God?

Not even religion.

I have told u before,
Like I keep telling you and your brainless cohorts, I've not seen a single case where God healed a patient that doctors have given up on.
It's my job to manage patients unlike you that your own medical practice is only in your mind.

Doctors are the 3rd leading cause? Because it was captured in the list abi?
Doctor like you can't even tell the difference between doctors and medical errors. Shame, really.
Well, one day the world will start collecting data to expose all the people religion has killed with their fake faith healing.
Oh wait, I got one for you. 100% of the confirmed HIV patients through PCR, Western Blot and Serial CD4 count monitoring have been killed by faith healers.

6 Likes

Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by CatfishBilly: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2017
Foxyn:
so I must become a doctor to believe in your self deceitful thoughts

continue!
Shey you see?
You want to know something but you don't want to put in the work.
It's simple. That's how you'll know all your faith healers are charlatans, no other way.
Like I said Delusions and Ignorance is bliss, continue there, I don't even want you to change

7 Likes

Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by felixomor: 9:56am On Apr 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Like I keep telling you and your brainless cohorts, I've not seen a single case where God healed a patient that doctors have given up on.
This one is funny.
Why are u full of fallacies?
So you have never seen automatically means it is LIE?

Thats foolish. And u know it.
Its called Argumentum ad Ignoratum
Argument from ignorance

CatfishBilly:

It's my job to manage patients unlike you that your own medical practice is only in your mind.

Thats a delusion, @ bolded. grin

CatfishBilly:

Doctors are the 3rd leading cause? Because it was captured in the list abi?

Yes it was.
But as usual, you always argue from ignorance.
I am not surprised.

CatfishBilly:

Doctor like you can't even tell the difference between doctors and medical errors. Shame, really.

Hehehehe. The shame is on u.
Argument wise, The same way the people who believe in God will also tell u that u dont know the difference between fake and original Christians, thats why u always criticize them.

CatfishBilly:

Well, one day the world will start collecting data to expose all the people religion has killed with their fake faith healing.

Still doesnt match up to the ones killed by doctors.
I speak from statistics.
You can only but argue from ignorance.

CatfishBilly:

Oh wait, I got one for you. 100% of the confirmed HIV patients through PCR, Western Blot and Serial CD4 count monitoring have been killed by faith healers.
Again, Argumentum ad Ignoratum
You dont have any stats.

2 Likes

Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by whitebeard(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2017
ifenes:
OP, demons,Satan and gods are a part of you. They are various you interpret Energy based on based on how upgraded your consciousness is. They ain't real, they are a reflection of your mindset. A primitive way of thought,but it is allowed because you are omnipotent.

Christians will experience demons due to acceptance of negative and limiting beliefs and this does lowers your energy vibration.when I say low energy vibration, it means physical reality seem very real to you, hence you experience stuff attached to it like demons, Satan, fear of hell fire etc . Demons exist because you believe they do. Stop believing in them and they will cease to exist.

Jesus casting out demons is another trick of your mind. Demons don't exist in the first place, so what is Jesus casting out? Physical reality is not real, but it can be real if you wish to play the game. It is all a game.

your first paragraph is full of crap..upgrade your what..have u tried it before..try it I promise u..u will not only believe GOD doesn't exist u will also believe u don't exist

1 Like

Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 14, 2017
CatfishBilly you simply don't know how to convince people.

how can you try to persuade someone to convert to your believe and you start by telling the person to become a doctor before he can ascertain to the things you will profess to him.. lol

how's that sound bro?

is that the evidence you atheists dwell in?

chai! i'm disappointed o

1 Like

Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by CatfishBilly: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2017
felixomor:

This one is funny.
Why are u full of fallacies?
So you have never seen automatically means it is LIE?

Thats foolish. And u know it.
Its called Argumentum ad Ignoratum
Argument from ignorance
Yea, it means that it's a lie. Instead, what I see is the opposite. God heals somebody then 3 days later the same person returns with that same illness. Maybe healing in the medical school that you attended is a 3 day cure, it's not like that for the rest of us.
It's not out of ignorance, I live it and breathe it. Unlike you with your delusions.

Thats a delusion, @ bolded. grin
Well, you're the one who's deluded.
How can a doctor say the brain sleeps for goodness sake?
Which medical school taught you that?

Yes it was.
But as usual, you always argue from ignorance.
I am not surprised.

Hehehehe. The shame is on u.
Argument wise, The same way the people who believe in God will also tell u that u dont know the difference between fake and original Christians, thats why u always criticize them.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leading-causes-of-death.htm

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs310/en/
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/amp/282929

Here are links from 3 different websites listing the leading causes of death. Doctors and Medical errors are missing.
I've told you, stop reading Christian apologist and conspiracy theories websites, they are warping your mind.

Still doesnt match up to the ones killed by doctors.
I speak from statistics.
You can only but argue from ignorance.
This statistics you're always harping about, where is it?

Again, Argumentum ad Ignoratum
You dont have any stats.
Go to any ART clinic and see for yourself.
You're a self professed doctor naa, it shouldn't be hard for you.

4 Likes

Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by CatfishBilly: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2017
Foxyn:
CatfishBilly you simply don't know how to convince people.

how can you try to persuade someone to convert to your believe and you start by telling the person to become a doctor before he can ascertain to the things you will profess to him.. lol

how's that sound bro?

is that the evidence you atheists dwell in?

chai! i'm disappointed o
It's not my job to convince you.
I'm not winning any souls into any kingdom.
You want to know? Do the job yourself. No one is here to spoon feed you.

5 Likes

Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:

It's not my job to convince you.
I'm not winning any souls into any kingdom.
You want to know? Do the job yourself. No one is here to spoon feed you.
You don't want to or know how to convince people

and you are always quick to jump into christian matters

you're simply a devil in disguise.

another failed atheist lol grin
Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2017
The question should be why do demons tremble only when you call the name of Jesus?

I called Allah and they were all put to death instantly. grin

I called Horus and they started dancing awilo grin WTF

2 Likes

Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 14, 2017
Foxyn:
You don't want to or know how to convince people

and you are always quick to jump into christian matters

you're simply a devil in disguise.

another failed atheist lol grin

You want him to convince you?

It's a shame you can't do research on your own. It's a shame you can't reason critically.
Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by felixomor: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Yea, it means that it's a lie. Instead, what I see is the opposite. God heals somebody then 3 days later the same person returns with that same illness. Maybe healing in the medical school that you attended is a 3 day cure, it's not like that for the rest of us.
It's not out of ignorance, I live it and breathe it. Unlike you with your delusions.

Argument by repetitions.
What drunkards do undecided

CatfishBilly:

Well, you're the one who's deluded.
How can a doctor say the brain sleeps for goodness sake?
Which medical school taught you that?

You dont have to tell lies to try to sound intelligent while arguing.
Only kids do that.

CatfishBilly:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leading-causes-of-death.htm

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs310/en/
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/amp/282929

Here are links from 3 different websites listing the leading causes of death. Doctors and Medical errors are missing.
I've told you, stop reading Christian apologist and conspiracy theories websites, they are warping your mind.

If only your visual acuity was not impaired and u were not too desperate,
You would have seen where I wrote "death in patients"..
But as usual, u were blinded by desperation.

CatfishBilly:

This statistics you're always harping about, where is it?

Use google, its free.

CatfishBilly:

Go to any ART clinic and see for yourself.
You're a self professed doctor naa, it shouldn't be hard for you.
Still no facts presented.

Argument by repetitions and assertions.
Thats What drunkards do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet abeg.

Not even religion.

I have told u before,

Doctors that put all they got on the line are the...

You are an IDIOT

2 Likes

Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2017
onyenze123:

You want him to convince you?

It's a shame you can't do research on your own. It's a shame you can't reason critically.

you are a fool not to know that it is still people that wrote the research you're talking about.

or are you or him in anyway different from those that wrote the research work?

smh...
Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by CatfishBilly: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2017
felixomor:

Argument by repetitions.
What drunkards do undecided

You dont have to tell lies to try to sound intelligent while arguing.
Only kids do that.

If only your visual acuity was not impaired and u were not too desperate,
You would have seen where I wrote "death in patients"..
But as usual, u were blinded by desperation.

Use google, its free.

Still no facts presented.

Argument by repetitions and assertions.
Thats What drunkards do.
As usual presenting facts with nothing to back them up.
Argument from personal opinion.
If doctors are the 3rd leading cause of death of patients, what are the first and second?
Watch him rigmarole without presenting a single proof
Now I know why people run away from debating you.

3 Likes

Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2017
Foxyn:
you are a fool not to know that it is still people that wrote the research you're talking about.

or are you or him in anyway different from those that wrote the research work?

smh...

It doesn't matter who writes a research what is important is whether it is verifiable. Countless threads have been opened on this Nairaland for people to come forward with proof of healing miracles, no show.
Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:

As usual presenting facts with nothing to back them up.
Argument from personal opinion.
If doctors are the 3rd leading cause of death in patients, what are the first and second?
Now I know why people run away from debating you.

He is about to crash land grin
Re: ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2017
onyenze123:

It doesn't matter who writes a research what is important is whether it is verifiable. Countless threads have been opened on this Nairaland for people to come forward with proof of healing miracles, no show.
will you sit on nairaland and see the proof?
or do you want them to prove to you by performing magic here?

baba I dey inside church now

if you wan see the power of God, just do mistake and come to my church.

believe me today, you will go back with a different mentality

remember I said I was once a deist

you should've asked me why I gave up and joined Christianity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO / Waking At 12am At Night Every Time. / 8 Igbo Words/phrases Used In The Ancient Bible (no. 8 Will Shock You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.