Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) (25496 Views)

Mastermind Of Benue Attacks & Leader Of Killer Herdsmen Arrested By Police. PIC / Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) / Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by iswallker(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
his alibi is not tight.... undecided

he went to see his brother who is a herds man in the bush, he misses his way and walks into a police shoot out at 1a.m in the morning for goodness sake... angry
Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by passionate88: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
A Kwara State indigene, Mohammed Bello, was arrested by the police while trying to collect the ransom demanded for the release of the deceased.

Verdict = Na demdem

I blame the presidiot
Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by shevchenko(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
It is the police fault ,why will they set up an ambush and fail

Useless police useless and cerficateless presidiot
Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by shevchenko(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
He lost his way in the bush

He confessed he is part of the kidnapper

Fantastically useless journalism
Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by shepherd77: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
machuks45:
nigeria police and their uncivilised way of catching criminals,why not trail the kidnappers after collecting the money and ambush them instead of engaging them in a shootout.now the poor man is dead.

It's always easier when typed.

1 Like

Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by mysteryman2014: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
The lesson for me is that while it is imperative to inform the police about the kidnap , when negotiation has commenced with the criminals, the kidnapped must be in safety of His home before any rescue operation to forestall this kind of incidence.

Sadly ransom paid, life loss. Double tragedy. They definitely would have been caught since they must called with a registered SIM.

The police need to learn how to professionaly engage criminals with hostages.
Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nigerian police are daft!! How much is 2.5m compared to a human's life

Why will you engage kidnappers in a shoot out when the victim is nt in your custody yet??!!

MUMU family also

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by xpool(m): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eheh! Now I know.
So NAMECHECKAPP has suddenly gone out of stock in google play.
So BIAFRA children & ODUA children have bought every NAMECHECKAPP (NCP).
Why is NAMECHECKAPP not a valid AREWA app. namah, I mean arewa, pls UPGRADE!
Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
mysteryman2014:

They definitely would have been caught since they must called with a registered SIM.

Bros, this is nigeria, this does not guarantee them being caught.

I bought a sim few mnths ago, the guy use his fingerprint and his picture for me cos he couldn't get a grab of mine.
Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by Jalinco: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
He is in the bush at 1:00am and he claims to be innocent. Everybody is innocent yet crime is being committed.
If you arrest the NDA members today while blowing up a pipeline they will tell you they are innocent.
Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by chuose: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Chai, Our Sophisticated South-Western Neigbours

Una dey enjoy our oil and yet una dey kill demselves. angry
Wetin go happen when una no fit drink our oil again? angry

Una go dey kill una selves like fowl. grin

BY THE WAY
Where is Lie Mohammed?
Have his lies caught up with him or what?

1 Like

Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by SycophanticGoat: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
machuks45:
nigeria police and their uncivilised way of catching criminals,why not trail the kidnappers after collecting the money and ambush them instead of engaging them in a shootout.now the poor man is dead.

Nigerian police will trace the kidnappers to their hideout, kill all of them and dispose of their bodies before killing the victim so much so that they can claim that they didn't come across the money...
Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
The police should be held accountable for the suspect death. why dont u allow them to go with the money and set the victim out first and then start their investigation. NO intelligence no equipment.
Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by UuzbaGuuzba: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
Our problem is called Nation building.
The whiteman knows that he is in a nation and whatever he does is contributing to the greatness of his nation. He has been brought up and taught in school to believe that every job is important. Even sweeping of roads.
He believe this SO MUCH that his entire society calls it DIGNITY OF LABOUR. And Nigerians can actually travel to the whiteman's land to sweep roads or wash plates as a job. And they are paid well for this.

The black man in his country calls this bullshit work. We laugh and scorn the roar sweeper, the plate washer THE HOUSE BOY.... We think these people are fools. That their jobs are rubbish. That the white collar job is the ONLY dignified work.

So everybody struggles to get this white collar jobs that are NO LONGER existing. To earn this salary that no more exists. We struggle to drive Jeeps, because public transport is bullshit. We always want perfect cars, phones and clothes (of course always imported because we believe that the locally made goods are simply bullshit made by fools.

To earn this money, people are now prepared to do any NEGATIVE thing, kidnap, kill, steal... The moment they get it, they run to church, pay tithe and the pastor and congregation NEVER ASK, 'Bros, how did you actually get that money? '. Instead it is termed as ' God's blessing'....

Sorry it is not God's blessing.

Jesus once sat right in front of the temple and watched people putting cash into the collection box. And he clearly stated the one that is God's blessing. The widows might. The one that was EVERYTHING the woman had to live on. Not that was EASILY obtained by the other loaded guys, that they could easily get through another runs.

Well, here are a set of thieves that want to have cash by all means. They will not do any other type of work because the public will laugh and scorn them. And now they prefer to collect the cash and kill the victim.

What a mess.

Please never be ashamed d of your trade. Do not steal, do not kill. There is dignity in labour.

Read your Bible well. There is nothing I have written here that is surprising new information.
Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by obumkeke(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
machuks45:

our police force at d downstream sector requires extensive training both physically and psychologically.. They need to change their orientation..
Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by obumkeke(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Jadonjack:
Nigerian police are daft!! How much is 2.5m compared to a human's life

Why will you engage kidnappers in a shoot out when the victim is nt in your custody yet??!!

MUMU family also

bros, even as I condemn their crude modus oprandi... read d article very well... it was stated that the kidnappers saw that they were ambushed and engaged in a shootout.... no b d police begin shoot first....

no de misunderstand things...
Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by obumkeke(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
shevchenko:
It is the police fault ,why will they set up an ambush and fail

Useless police useless and cerficateless presidiot

Hahahahaha....... boss take am easy oh... e no easy to sacrifice your life for another.... Na God go save us o ....... grin
Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
obumkeke:

bros, even as I condemn their crude modus oprandi... read d article very well... it was stated that the kidnappers saw that they were ambushed and engaged in a shootout.... no b d police begin shoot first....

no de misunderstand things...

My point exactly, why will the police lay ambush when the family has agreed to pay the ransom most expecially wen the victim is still in there care....

You really think those kidnappers are bimbo rite?
Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by MXrep: 2:05am On Jun 12, 2016
Why is the thread deserted? A yoruba man butchered by fulani kidnappers abd all we I see is a deafening silence
Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2016
Mission failed!
Re: Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) by Max24: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
Jadonjack:

Bros, this is nigeria, this does not guarantee them being caught.

I bought a sim few mnths ago, the guy use his fingerprint and his picture for me cos he couldn't get a grab of mine.
Either or both of you must be dumb because if either of you commits a crime he can lay it on the other. Am not sure which of you is dumber but I know its risky.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder / Man Lynched By Mob In Kaduna Not A Kidnapper But An Innocent Driver From Lagos / Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.