Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Convicted Fraudster Tina Beloveth Powerful: 'i'll Be Nigerian President' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Convicted Fraudster Tina Beloveth Powerful: 'i'll Be Nigerian President' (623 Views)

Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK / Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo / Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convicted Fraudster Tina Beloveth Powerful: 'i'll Be Nigerian President' by NigeriaToday: 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
A convicted fraudster on the run from British authorities has posted Facebook messages claiming she wants to be the first female president of Nigeria.

Tina Beloveth Powerful said she would lobby "my Facebook friends," President Obama, Michelle Obama and David Cameron for support.
Powerful, 48, skipped bail ten months ago after being found guilty of running a bogus business school. Thames Valley Police said an arrest warrant for her was outstanding.

Powerful, thought to be living in Nigeria, was found guilty of fraud and false advertising in July 2015, but went on the run prior to being sentenced.
The case related to her Milton Keynes-based Everest School of Transformational Management.

'Nursing this feeling'
Her Facebook page suggests she has returned to teaching, with one post saying she is "on my leadership training mission".
And a recent post headlined "women leadership" talks about women becoming presidents of their countries. In it, Powerful wrote: "I desire most unreservedly to become the first Nigerian female president sooner than later. I have been nursing this feeling since my mama born me."

She added: "I strongly believe that my Facebook friends, President Obama and Mitchell (sic) Obama, my long-time outstanding friends, Rt. Hon. David Cameron my allied and host of other powerful women and civilized men nationally and internationally will support me massively."
Powerful had offered courses and degrees she did not have the correct accreditation for and advertised facilities that did not exist, including a library.

The BBC discovered she formed another business school in Bedford while on trial, but later flew back to her native country following a death in the family.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-36468285
Re: Convicted Fraudster Tina Beloveth Powerful: 'i'll Be Nigerian President' by Angelo45(m): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Keep on dreaming.. It's allowed
Re: Convicted Fraudster Tina Beloveth Powerful: 'i'll Be Nigerian President' by Cutehector(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
grin
Re: Convicted Fraudster Tina Beloveth Powerful: 'i'll Be Nigerian President' by Luckylife(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nigeria the land where anything is possible.
Re: Convicted Fraudster Tina Beloveth Powerful: 'i'll Be Nigerian President' by TPAND(f): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
If the brain dead Buhari can be president over million scholars in Nigeria, then anything is possible.
Keep on believing, what you believe... Works for you

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Nigerian Girl Wants A Great Man In Bed Amongst Others.see Her Contact / Kidnappers Of Two Rev. Sisters And Their Driver Arrested In Ondo State / Nigerian Man Killed In Italy Racist Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.